Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Congratulation mies!!!

Just to rub salt in to the wound ... This months cramps are agony =(

Oh, such crap! Just to rub some more salt in (nah, kidding) I had a comparatively good day today. First day back to work and I love that those "stupid" adolescents can totally take my mind off my aching boobs and bloated stomach :lol:

Contacted my GP today and they put my pregnancy in my file but I still have to contact the midwife, but unfortunately nobody is in today, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

The GP's assistant was actually the first person (after my DH) who I told (in real life) that I'm pregnant and she was like "congratulations" etc etc That was really nice to hear. The fact that it brought tears to my eyes must have something to do with those crappy hormones, though... :rofl:

How's everyone else doing?

I may not be out for the month, since I expect I ovulated yesterday...and we DTD this morning...so maybe? Plus I was still sleepy so I just lay in bed for like 20 mins afterwards...lol marinating. I figure it works out kinda both ways this way because I'll test before we leave for our trip, and if negative I'll bring a 2nd test along with and I don't expect to drink much anyway, and if the test is negative then drinking would have no effect anyway (no shared blood flow until you get a pos test anyway). Plus I wouldn't be far enough along to have major symptoms (generally I read they start more around 6 weeks).

So I'll be testing on the 15th, and then again on the 18th if negative. The app I follow has AF due on the 19th ish, so we'll see. Ahhhhhhhhhh

This timing would work out really well because it would mean a due date around Jan 26 ish, which means I could take Jan off of work (which I would likely be pretty much doing anyway since Jan is so slow for me) and then I could take 2 months off and pick back up part time right when it starts to get busy again anyway.

@thestarsfall It certainly sounds like you have got it all figured out. Here's to hoping it works out!

Today I scheduled my first appointment with a midwife on May 22. That in and of itself is going to be a milestone for me. :lol:

ahh yes the 1st milestone of many, and you don't get bored of them!
Even with my 2nd, and even getting bloods done was another step closer to holding my baby :cloud9:

I have updated my ticker... BUT i'm not entirely sure we will be actively TTC this month.
It's a busy one... same as next month! LO turns 5 very soon and for some reason kids parties have become overblown circus style events. Last year we paid to have it on a farm! :/ eye watering price! This year he wants a pizza party (pizza hut) I looked at the price and decided I can do it for a lot less at home! SO yeah have that to sort.

More importantly(and actually time consuming haha) I have my final assignment for my current module due in the middle of the month and my end of year exam a few weeks after that :/ same week as LO's birthday actually lol. Not sure I can take all that and fretting about poas and bfns etc all at the same time :)

Will be about though to see how everyone else gets on though!

Definitely think I ovulated yesterday or Sunday...my nips are so sore already. Hopefully my boobs don't go sore superfast too...or if they do, I hope I get a BFP...if I have to deal with crazy symptomy PMS again I might go nuts.

On the upside, totally getting a massage today from my co-worker, so yay.

I just tried to catch up really quickly Mies CONGRATULATIONS!

I had a lovely break away, but i still have no AF if i am honest i feel a bit down about it seeing the doctor next Wednesday x

Thanks chazz! That's such a bummer that af hasn't shown her face yet. I sure hope your doctor can shed some light on the situation for you so that you know what you're dealing with. Maybe, because of coming off the BCP, you haven't ovulated last month? I saw in your chart that you didn't really start temping until right before you think you o'ed...

I have updated my ticker... BUT i'm not entirely sure we will be actively TTC this month.
It's a busy one... same as next month! LO turns 5 very soon and for some reason kids parties have become overblown circus style events. Last year we paid to have it on a farm! :/ eye watering price! This year he wants a pizza party (pizza hut) I looked at the price and decided I can do it for a lot less at home! SO yeah have that to sort.

More importantly(and actually time consuming haha) I have my final assignment for my current module due in the middle of the month and my end of year exam a few weeks after that :/ same week as LO's birthday actually lol. Not sure I can take all that and fretting about poas and bfns etc all at the same time :)

Will be about though to see how everyone else gets on though!

You never know you might get a chance to have a quick bd, and that might be the one! especially if you're not stressing :shrug:

Sorry af hasn't shown yet Chazz, looking like you might not have ovulated yet as mies suggested. bdp can take a while to get out of your system. :(

Ohh no I just meant more like ntnp .... Not that I think that makes any sense lol. Will still DTD but not at set times or checking ov etc.... I found I got a bit consumed with it last month! Once my exam etc is out the way it will be full steam ahead ! I really wanted to be pregnant by august I had that in my head as the time to start worrying if it didn't happen yet. Sorry for the dodgy reply I am useless on tablets

oh yeah know what you mean! well hopefully you will be lucky and stressing less has gotta be a bonus :)

Urgh, random unrelated rant, but we did our taxes and Hubby`s taxes said he would get a credit, and mine was that I owed money (I make commission, so I don`t pay taxes or anything...no deductions) so we assumed that because we filed as a married couple it would like cancel everything out, but instead they took all of his money that he had overpaid and applied it to his student loan instead. So now I owe the government like almost $400. Damn government.

@Rhi Maybe 30mummy is right and the loose approach might actually work out in your favour!

@thestarsfall Taxes are almost never fun, although they were for us this year amazingly because we got money instead of having to pay it.

I'm going TWW crazy now that I am actually NTNP/TTC...even though I know the likelihood of any symptoms at like 4DPO is just in my head/regular post ov/pms symptoms I am starting to read into things too much lol.

In other rambling/rants...I was reading my friend's blog and she made a post about being pregnant after TTC for a year and how she was "infertile" and on the comments one of her friends was all like "sorry you had to go through with TTC." And I may just be kinda sensitive to this issue because I know through this forum and on youtube that people struggle for years and years and years with TTC and have actual issues like PCOS or anovulation or short luteal phases etc. So I was just kinda like thinking "average, healthy couples take a year some times..." it's like 80% or something of healthy couples can have it take a year...which means then that there can be 20% of health couples that have it take just over a year (they conceived on the first cycle after their year long TTC), that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you and that you are infertile.

Like I am sure it sucked to be out every month, and I don't doubt that she was devastated with every BFN. But to call yourself infertile when you aren't really...I feel like that is negating everything everyone else is going through.

May I join you? We have a 3 months old baby girl and are ready for another one (we would like them to be close in age). I got my post-partum AF back on April 24th (12 weeks after birth) and I'm currently 6 dpo. I don't chart, I just used OPK's and checked my CM

Baby dust to all :)

Thestarsfall: We were used to get at least 1000 to 1500$ every year, but this year...nada:growlmad: I hate tax returns now lol!! And I agree with you about infertility. The waiting sucks!! A friend of mine got pregnant right away after her 2nd D&C and had a little girl, but for her 2nd it took over a year, and nothing was wrong with her and her DH. But it's hard, infertility or not

Yeah I hate when people throw terms around.. I'm sure its usually more through harmless ignorance then anything else though. If you are healthy etc getting pregnant is complete chance my five year old was a complete oops ! I was in fact suppose to be taking the pill but hadn't bothered with it that month because I needed a refill ! But we were still using protection.... Yet when I actually ttc last month, Nada! Maybe the trick to getting pregnant is trying not to :haha:

:hi: mies, af arrived for me yesterday so on to the next cycle. Hopefully we should have more time for bd this month as we go on holiday a week today :wohoo:

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->