Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Girls I'm back in the game AF rocked up this morning 2weeks 1 day late!

Yay, welcome back!

It's really weird though cos I have been stressing out about our house sale exchanged yesterday weight lifted period turns up lol!

I'm so happy I did a little cry then manned up and cooked breakfast lol :)

Awww yay =) good luck for this cycle ! AF just left here !

Glad that it showed up for you chazz! Fingers crossed this cycle for you and all the other ladies!

AFM, I am on CD11 and waiting to ovulate. It usually shows up on CD14, but in the past has come anywhere from day 11 to 17, so we are just BDing every other day and will see what happens!

Awww yay =) good luck for this cycle ! AF just left here !

You overtook me hehe!!! X

Crazy bodies eh ! My AF came early ! Only two days but it was annoying ! GLad u are back on track now ! =) fingers crossed for this month !

How is everyone what are you all up too it's quiet in here ! I'm off out tonight to a fancy dress party ! Going to get drrruuuuunk :happydance: might go see new star trek film in the morning :thumbup: Monday I have to get stuck in to my uni work =( so I'm making the most of it ! =) hope u all have a good one !

Glad that it showed up for you chazz! Fingers crossed this cycle for you and all the other ladies!

AFM, I am on CD11 and waiting to ovulate. It usually shows up on CD14, but in the past has come anywhere from day 11 to 17, so we are just BDing every other day and will see what happens!

Good luck =)

That's great news, chaz :)

My period came today too, after a 29 day cycle, so hopefully the agnus castus I've been taking is doing it's job, because that's two normalish length cycles in a row after coming off BCP. Bit sad that I'm out for another month though :( even though I've been expecting my period for the last couple of days, until it actually arrived, I could pretend there was a chance that I might be pregnant :(

Oh well! Here we go again!

Sorry af arrived pinkdragonfly, so that's 3 of us then on cd1/2 then. Hope it's a lucky month for all of us trying. I've also taken angus castus last 2 cycles, done great things for me too :thumbup:

Good luck =)

Thanks!!

CD 34 here, and a suspected 6DPO...being annoying and freaking out over symptoms that I usually get anyway as PMS. Sore nips, mild nausea at nighttime, cravings for various foods (neeeeeeeeeded cinnamon rolls last night, lol). However, the symptoms aren't as bad as the last couple of cycles (but I still have another week before AF if she comes) so I am glad for that. Maybe that's a good sign? lol

I'll be testing on Wednesday if nothing happens before then. Should be 10DPO ish, that would get a result right? AF is scheduled to arrive around CD 39-42 ish...blah. If I am out this month I wanna maybe try soy isoflavones to make me ovulate earlier and hopefully shorten my cycle, if not get me pregnant.

My new theory is my body wanted me to slow down so I was in time with the rest of u lol! This month I'm not having any tests in the house as I could end up spending a fortune on them!

We found out today we will defo be in our new house by the 28th June at the latest so super excited!

It's the OHs birthday Monday so were seeing his family tomorrow and doing a tour of the arsenal stadium and going for dinner on Monday so next week is another nice 4 day working week for me :)

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

I'm not having the best weekend :( I've got OSCEs and a safe medicate exam to revise for and assignments to finish and my first acute placement starting in just over a week, so I'm stressed out of my box. My period is really painful this month, as if to rub in the fact that I'm not pregnant...

But I guess the biggest thing is that my sister's baby was due last Sunday. I don't even know whether I've mentioned before that she's pregnant. I try not to think about it too often, because even though I'm very happy for her and can't wait to meet my nephew, it makes me a little bit sad at the same time. She's younger than me and my nephew will be my parents first grandchild and they're both very xcited about it. I guess I always thought I'd be the first to have a baby.

It would be nice if I could just forget about it for a bit, but being a student midwife means that she's texting me constantly for reassurance and advice! And none of my family knows that we're TTC so all anyone talks about is the baby and I can't blame them, because none of them realise how insensitive it all sounds to me and my husband. Well, me more than him, I guess. He's still convinced we'll be pregnant in no time at all, so he's not so worried about it.

Grrr! Sorry, girls. I am happy for my sister and very excited to be an Aunty. Just feeling a bit low this weekend with a million and one things to do for Uni and then my placement which I'm really nervous about :(

Hope everyone else is having a better weekend than I am!

So I just got my hubby to bring me a slurpee on a late night 7/11 run...I wonder if this is a sign?

A sign that your hubby is too nice haha :haha:
fingers crossed though :)

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

I'm not having the best weekend :( I've got OSCEs and a safe medicate exam to revise for and assignments to finish and my first acute placement starting in just over a week, so I'm stressed out of my box. My period is really painful this month, as if to rub in the fact that I'm not pregnant...

But I guess the biggest thing is that my sister's baby was due last Sunday. I don't even know whether I've mentioned before that she's pregnant. I try not to think about it too often, because even though I'm very happy for her and can't wait to meet my nephew, it makes me a little bit sad at the same time. She's younger than me and my nephew will be my parents first grandchild and they're both very xcited about it. I guess I always thought I'd be the first to have a baby.

It would be nice if I could just forget about it for a bit, but being a student midwife means that she's texting me constantly for reassurance and advice! And none of my family knows that we're TTC so all anyone talks about is the baby and I can't blame them, because none of them realise how insensitive it all sounds to me and my husband. Well, me more than him, I guess. He's still convinced we'll be pregnant in no time at all, so he's not so worried about it.

Grrr! Sorry, girls. I am happy for my sister and very excited to be an Aunty. Just feeling a bit low this weekend with a million and one things to do for Uni and then my placement which I'm really nervous about :(

Hope everyone else is having a better weekend than I am!

No one in my family is pregnant but it is grinding my gears that half my f.b is :haha: Must be hard but hopefully soon you will be pregnant yourself :thumbup:

I have my hands full with uni work this week aswell I will be glad when the next few weeks are done with and I can enjoy the bloody summer ! ahah

So good to hear some of you are gearing up for a new cycle. I'm counting on you guys to join me in first tri soon!

@thestarsfall how are you feeling?

Tbh, I'm trying not to think too much about being pregnant since it is actually scaring the crap out of me. Have had sore boobs on and off, constipation (omg!) and some nausea (which is the worst thing for me). I have an appointment with a midwife Wednesday next week, which is exciting. I'm kind of living towards that day now. We've told my parents-in-law and they are pretty (but, like us, cautiously) excited.

Feeling really irritable actually. Couldn't stand to be touched at all last night and my nips are super sore. Unfortunately those are also pms symptoms so I have no idea. Testing on Wednesday.

Hey ladies i just wanted to say i might not be around so much this month! I am trying not to be so crazy OCD about everything so trying to be super relaxed this month about making babies. Or thats the plan i will probably be back posting like a nutter within the week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->