Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Feeling really irritable actually. Couldn't stand to be touched at all last night and my nips are super sore. Unfortunately those are also pms symptoms so I have no idea. Testing on Wednesday.

That's what really sucks: PMS and pregnancy symptoms are the exact same!!! Every time I was pg I didn't feel any different. The last 2 times (this current pregnancy and with DD), I just ''knew'' but didn't have symptom. In fact with DD I didn't even get morning sickness, sore boobs, metallic taste, etc. With this one, I got suspicious when I started to cry while watching "RIO'' (I LOVE that movie, and DD is fascinated by all those bright colors :) ) What dpo will you be tomorrow?

That's what really sucks: PMS and pregnancy symptoms are the exact same!!! Every time I was pg I didn't feel any different. The last 2 times (this current pregnancy and with DD), I just ''knew'' but didn't have symptom. In fact with DD I didn't even get morning sickness, sore boobs, metallic taste, etc. With this one, I got suspicious when I started to cry while watching "RIO'' (I LOVE that movie, and DD is fascinated by all those bright colors :) ) What dpo will you be tomorrow?

I should be 10DPO but I wasn't charting or testing so I don't know exact day. Just based on CM.

I now have a horribly stuffed up nose and have been sneezing til kingdom come...but I don't wanna take psuedoephedrine just in case I am pregnant...and I don't have any more saline spray.

The only major difference I am having is that usually in my TWW/PMS time I am still rather wanting to have some sexytimes with my hubby. And lately...totally not interested. I just want cuddles. If I am pregnant I will be really congratulatory of DH because we BDed once during my fertile window..and it was actually after I suspected ovulation (still within 24 hours of it though). But then the only thing different we did was I stayed in bed for 20 mins after instead of going pee right away. So it would be my "fault" lol.

I should be 10DPO but I wasn't charting or testing so I don't know exact day. Just based on CM.

I now have a horribly stuffed up nose and have been sneezing til kingdom come...but I don't wanna take psuedoephedrine just in case I am pregnant...and I don't have any more saline spray.

The only major difference I am having is that usually in my TWW/PMS time I am still rather wanting to have some sexytimes with my hubby. And lately...totally not interested. I just want cuddles. If I am pregnant I will be really congratulatory of DH because we BDed once during my fertile window..and it was actually after I suspected ovulation (still within 24 hours of it though). But then the only thing different we did was I stayed in bed for 20 mins after instead of going pee right away. So it would be my "fault" lol.

Have you tested? I hope it's BFP!!

Well, big scary exam out of the way! Pretty sure I made a huge mistake on one of the skills. Epic fail!

I'm just hoping I did enough when demonstrating the other skills to scrape a pass anyway!

My period is on it's way out now, so I'll be able to focus on TTC soon. Although, still have another exam on Monday and an assignment to submit on Monday, followed by 10 weeks of acute placement (not sure how I feel about delivering other people's babies while worrying about making my own) before my summer break.

BFN guys...but I could see where the line was supposed to be when the dye was going passed so I got all excited but then nope...no line. I know I'm not out til AF, but I don't think I'll test again until she's late. I really wanna try using soy to bring O date earlier...these 40+ day cycles are super annoying. I really wanna fall pregnant in June.

Have you tried agnus castus, thestarsfall?

All I can say about soy is tread carefully! A friend of mine came off the pill and her cycles were longer than she would have liked and she ovulated really late. She tried soy to bring ovulation forward and it did the opposite for her - she ended up having 2 really long cycles - 60 days long!! She came off the soy and it took about three more cycles for her cycles to get shorter again.

I started taking agnus castus when I came off the pill, having been put off soy by her experience. My first cycle was 31 days long and I ovulated on day 22, so had a really short luteal phase, but my second cycle was 29 days long and I think I ovulated on day 14, so much much better and it's only my second month taking it.

Obviously, I haven't had my bfp yet, and I don't know what will happen this cycle... But I haven't had any negative side effects at all x

It's my 3rd cycle taking angus too, and only have good things to say about it. My cycles were irregular after coming off bcp in dec and it's moved ov' up and given me a 12 day lp. :)

I looked into that, but was confused because people were saying that if your cycles are regular that you shouldn't take it? But I don't know what they meant by regular...

I can't seem to find either Vitex or Soy anywhere in the stores near me though....

How do you take agnus castus? is it like...take it until you ovulate and then stop? or do you just take it throughout the cycle?

Soy can really mess up your reproductive system. The only soy-based product I consume is tofu, and it's like once a month. Miso is ok because it's been fermented...

There is conflicting advice, some stop at ov', some don't. I have taken it throughout as I think how will it effect lp, if you've stopped taken it at ov'?. Also I start testing early so I would stop taking it as soon as I found out I was pregnant.
One of the ladies on here got her bfp whilst taking it and then stopped taking it when she found out and is now 12wks :)

I thought Soy was just for people that don't ovulate at all ? I don't know much about it to be honest !

How is everyone getting on ? I'm not testing or anything Like I said earlier but If I was to get a BFP this month(technically June lol) It would be on OH's birthday!!!
Which would of course be lovely! :)

That would be awesome Rhi! Fingers crossed for you! What day in June are you going to be testing on?

I take agnus castus all the way through my cycle too. Everything I've read says it takes three months to really get into your system and I just can't understand how it can do that if you stop taking it half way through your cycle. I think as long as you stop taking it once you get your bfp, it should be fine. That's what I plan to do anyway!

I get mine in holland and barretts in the women's health section x

Hi everyone!

I'm keeping my fingers xed for all of you!

How have you been feeling mies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->