Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

where is everyone at then ... sure is quiet in here ?!

How have you been feeling mies?

I've been feeling OK. Mostly scared and anxious. Am sometimes nauseous in the evening but nothing major really. Breasts and nipples are sore, but it's still bearable. Mostly I am just so damn tired...I go to bed 1,5 hour earlier than I'm used to.

Wednesday we'll have our first appointment with the midwife, so that's exciting!

How are all of you? It's really quiet in here...

How have you been feeling mies?

I've been feeling OK. Mostly scared and anxious. Am sometimes nauseous in the evening but nothing major really. Breasts and nipples are sore, but it's still bearable. Mostly I am just so damn tired...I go to bed 1,5 hour earlier than I'm used to.

Wednesday we'll have our first appointment with the midwife, so that's exciting!

How are all of you? It's really quiet in here...

Glad that you are doing well! Good luck with your appointment- you will have to let us know how it goes.

AFM, I'm just waiting to test. I'm 6dpo today so I think I'll wait 4 more days and test Friday morning. Not really many symptoms, but I'm trying not to over-analyze everything :)

So AF showed up today, which means I had another 42 day cycle which is bullshit so I wanna change that. I am kinda glad she came cuz I had tested negative on Wednesday and then was drinking all weekend basically so I am glad it wasn't positive and that I was drinking while pregnant (though, I wouldn't have been too off put, didn't drink a lot actually, and I wasn't yet late for AF technically and I am sure loads of party-girls who end up pregnant go out drinking without realizing their late but that's beside the point).

So I picked up some soy and some new prenatals because they were cheap across the border. But this cycle I think I'm going to try temping and just see if there is a confirmed ovulation and we're going to BD a lot around fertile window. And I'll keep searching for vitex and if I can find some for a reasonable price and this cycle is negative too, I'll start that.

Hi everyone. Hope you're all ok?

I'm in such a foul mood today :( my car broke down yesterday while I was driving topics my husband up from work. Well, she didn't break down, a bunch of warning lights started flashing at me and then my power steering stopped working! Luckily, that bit didn't happen until I was trying to park in the car park, because I could hardly turn the wheel and I would have been screwed if that had happened when I was driving on the road!

Then we had to wait 4 hours for rac to send someone to tow us home! Apparently it's just an auxilary belt that's broken, but i'm a skint student so even cheap repairs aren't cheap for me!!

So, today, I'm missing my first day of placement on delivery suite, which is the worst possible first impression to make on my mento :( and I'm due in tomorrow as well so I have to get my stupid car repaired today :(

I was ina good mood yesterday!! I had my final exam (on drug dosages) and I got 100% (had to in order to pass) and I submitted my last assignment of the year, and then after some IT training at the hospital, I met my beautiful baby nephew for the first time!!

The only thing I had to worry about was surviving my 10 week placement... And then this happens :(

Cd11 for me today, so hopefully I'll ovulate soon. Me and hubby are having sex every other day and hoping for the best. Holding my nephew in my arms yesterday made me even more broody, and I didn't even think that was possible!!

Hey Ladies! Full me in what's going on? I'm CD 12 today and I just got my first high on my CBFM that I started using this month which is pretty exciting I have put all my trust in it though no temping no opks and no testing till after my period is due I feel much more relaxed about it all now :)

Glad you are feeling relaxed :) I'm also taking the no testing route now! I just can't be doing with it lol. I know I have all ready ovulated though because I get ov pains really bad (since my Lo was born) Just going to wait it out and see what happens with AF. Good luck :)

@pinkdragonfly - Sorry about your car, what a total ball ache. I hope the rest of your placement goes well :) And congrats on your nephew !

Sounds like a good approach chazz! I am going to test either Fri or sat since I have one left over from a year ago, but will then wait until after AF is due- I think it takes a lot of stress away and helps me not obsess too much!

That is terrible about your car pinkdragonfly! I hope you are able to get everything straightened out!

Good luck thestarsfall! I don't have any experience with the soy products, but I've read that they work well for some women!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

I still haven't tried temping.. I don't want too because I think it would bum me out lol. Like seeing a drop near af and knowing early that its bfn :( etc!

I feel out this month! haha, Likely because I haven't been trying so i'm not feeling confident about this one...

chazzmatazz: Get buzy:happydance: That mucus is THE best to conceive:thumbup:

Pinkdragonfly: Sorry about your car. Like my DH says, cars are a useful pain in the butt:growlmad:

Thestarsfall: Sorry AF showed up. I hope soy works for you! Apparently it works well if you have issues with your cycles but can totally mess them up if they're normal. So you should be fine, and I hope you get your BFP soon:thumbup:

I don't really have any symptoms, but it's still really early. With DD I never really got MS or anything else. Right now I`m just really tired, but I think most of it is due to DD going through a growth spurt and sleep regression at the same time lol.

I am mostly just wanting to try it out to see if it brings O day earlier because I hate waiting an entire normal persons cycle to ovulate. It makes it seem like I am moving through time slower than you people because you'll all be done a cycle and I am still waiting to ovulate. I got all excited last year when I had two 29 day cycles with clear luteal phase symptoms. I was like "YEAH BABY" and then the next ones were 33 days and I was like "meh, that's cool too" and then 42 frickin days. Ugh.

Just realised why it is so quiet in here; half the ladies that were posting at the beginning of the thread are already pregnant :/ makes me quite anxious ! Ughhhhh

Sorry been quiet here as been on hols in Devon with virtually no wifi, cut off we were! :haha: got +opk this morning, so hopefully ovulation is close :) good luck to all of us x

Aww I know ilfracombe :) usually go every year! Very nice :)

I can't see myself getting my bfp and leaving this thread any time soon :( I wouldn't be surprised if I was the last one left!

Cd15 today and no sign of ovulation yet. I think I ovulated on cd14 last month, so I guess I was hoping it would be the same this cycle. Feeling very broody, which isn't helped by seeing my gorgeous nephew, or by seeing lovely parents bringing their new babies into the world every day on placement :(

Feeling like it will never be me. And I know that's stupid because it's only our third cycle of trying, but I'm not feeling especially rational lol :(

PinkDragonfly, I feel the same way some times. I have been like, looking up the cost of clomid or whatever else treatments as if I have already been trying for a year when this is the first cycle of actually trying and last cycle we BDed once around ovulation so it's not like it's going to happen from that lol.

I was weirded out when my hubby said he wanted to wait til now because "it would be our luck that you get pregnant on the first try." which I thought was weird since I was picturing it taking ages....

fingers crossed that it happens this month. We're already BDing more than usual so hopefully that keeps up around fertile time and hopefully I ovulate at a regular time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->