Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

so where is everyone at ttc wise? anyone symptom spotting? was hoping we'd get one more bd in today as it's ovulation day but no my oh is far too ill! :grr:

CD16 here positive opk and peak on cbfm so ovulation is imminent I hope! We have been bding every other day since CD11 and will do so today and tomorrow and maybe even Tuesday hehe! Then keep our fingers crossed! The cbfm is awesome I was worried it wouldn't pick anything up the first month but its worked a treat! How are the rest of u doing?

12 dpo here- took a test yesterday and it was a bfn...not sure how i feel about this month at this point. I know its only our first month trying so I'm not discouraged, just a little disappointed. Af due the middle of next week, so I'll know for sure then. I've been trying not to symptom spot too much (and failing miserably, lol). After OV, I had 3 or 4 days of creamy, stretchy CM, which hasn't happened before. Usually it dries up immediately until right before AF shows back up. I had some AF like cramping earlier in the cycle and from 7 dpo on have tired to the point of practically falling asleep at work (this is with getting 9-10 hours of sleep a night). So... we will see. I know 11 dpo can still be early, was just hoping for even the faintest of lines.

How is everyone else doing?

CBFM is insanely expensive ... :/ ouchies!

Sorry to hear it was neg kksy9b! not out yet though :)

@ chaz Happy humping ! haha :)

12 dpo here- took a test yesterday and it was a bfn...not sure how i feel about this month at this point. I know its only our first month trying so I'm not discouraged, just a little disappointed. Af due the middle of next week, so I'll know for sure then. I've been trying not to symptom spot too much (and failing miserably, lol). After OV, I had 3 or 4 days of creamy, stretchy CM, which hasn't happened before. Usually it dries up immediately until right before AF shows back up. I had some AF like cramping earlier in the cycle and from 7 dpo on have tired to the point of practically falling asleep at work (this is with getting 9-10 hours of sleep a night). So... we will see. I know 11 dpo can still be early, was just hoping for even the faintest of lines.

How is everyone else doing?

Defo not out yet! Stay positive!

Lots of bding going on here gonna be super tired when I get back to work Tuesday lol!

CD 7 here and just took my 3rd dose of soy (doing days 5-9 at 80mg per day). It gives me a bit of a headache but that's about it.

I was commenting to my hubby yesterday that he will have his hands full when I'm pregnant because I already get really strong cravings for various foods and am rather moody and emotional anyway. So come pregnancy I'll be a crazy person for sure. I had a massive craving for salad yesterday and I usually don't eat salads. But I just needed to have tomatoes with Italian dressing on them. lol.

If the pill is anything like being pregnant emotionally, I'll be crying at every tv show and commercial.

I am having difficulty temping as I keep waking up every couple of hours just enough to be aware of being awake and to turn over or something but not enough to be aware enough to take my temp and usually it hasn't been 3 hours of sleep yet...hopefully as I get closer to O day (which hopefully will be moved up from the soy) I'll be able to get into the swing of things.

Managed to pretty much rape my oh this morning!!, so that's it now what will be, will be. Tww here i come! :haha:

Im unsure where I actually am, because we have not been testing this month etc but I would say 8 or 9 dpo not far off what the ticker says ! Lol

what day did you say you were testing Rhi? oh's birthday wasn't it?

The 4th :) I think it should be the day before af. So will be obvious either way iykwim. Not going to tell him though if it is neg. Thinking about getting one of them cbfms but they are a bit overpriced imho. Im a bit of a penny pincher haha x

Goodluck for the 4th then. :thumbup:

I had one when I conceived ds2, got my bfp on 2nd cycle. They are good, wouldn't rule out one this time but will see what this cycle brings first. You can effectively buy them for nothing if you buy them 2nd hand and then sell it back on ebay after.

The 4th :) I think it should be the day before af. So will be obvious either way iykwim. Not going to tell him though if it is neg. Thinking about getting one of them cbfms but they are a bit overpriced imho. Im a bit of a penny pincher haha x

I got mine second hand off eBay and I'm gonna sell it on again when we don't need it fingers crossed sooner rather than later!

I can't believe I'm about to hit the two week wait again I have 0 tests in the house holding out till the end! Whose our next possible BFP?

I've got loads of tests at mine, woopsie! :haha:

Rhi is next in line :)

So I've just realized that the soy must be working and I'm overproducing estrogen because my skin is looking amazing, my breasts look amazing, I feel glowing and feminine and flirty...and then I tend to get headaches with hormone surges and drops (when I was on the pill I would get a headache every placebo week)...so that makes sense too.
Omg I hope I ovulate early this cycle...and I hope that when I'm pregnant I'm this glowy and awesome feeling too. Lol. My luck would be that I end up opposite.

I'm out- the witch got me. But June feels like a good month! Hopefully all of us get our BFP's this month!

Sorry to hear :( I think i'm out too tbh! not feeling it and i caved and got an early bfn!

sorry the witch got you kksy9b and still early Rhi. I was looking at pregnancy stats earlier and at 9dpo only 50% of pregnant women get their bfp so stay positive x

Thanks will try, but I look at like 50 % 0f people get bfp hahah such a negative Nelly I am haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->