Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Yeah just now actually.... bfn. Bummer :( last month I thought "oh well its only first try" now im freaking out because it could take a year! Or more !!! Ahhh. Sorry don't mean to be such a moan lol

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone's ok. One of my close friends told me that she's pregnant this week. I'm over the moon for her. She had two miscarriages last year and has been trying again for a few months and I was really hoping that she'd fall pregnant before I did because I didn't want her to feel bad about it, and I thought when she fell pregnant, I would tell her that we're TTC, but when it came to it... I just felt sorry for myself and couldn't say anything :( she's only 10 weeks, so she's still nervous about having another miscarriage, so luckily we didn't talk about it for long so I don't think she noticed my change in mood.

Just hope it doesn't take too long for me to get my own bfp. I'm considering buying a clearblue monitor, but they are expensive and I'm not exactly rolling in money being a student :(

Hugs Rhi! :hugs: It is still early though and could still be your month!

I've decided that I would rather see AF than a BFN... so no more early testing for me!

Feel embarrassed even posting this lol... but is that something or am I going crazy ? You know how it is when u stare at them for so long lmao....:dohh:

Attachments

• 2013-05-31 16.41.20.jpg
    2013-05-31 16.41.20.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 13
Feel embarrassed even posting this lol... but is that something or am I going crazy ? You know how it is when u stare at them for so long lmao....:dohh:

I see what you are looking at but i would be worried it would be an evap! Keep testing though it could change into a BFP!

Yeah I agree because It is so blurry like a smudge lmao it came up quickly but even so I suspect evap also. thanks for looking =) x

I definitely see it!! if it came up quickly can it even be an evap??

I dno lol such a cheap test I suppose im surprised it doesnt iust melt when pissed on.. excuse my french :p

This mornings !!! The line is pink it just wont come tthrough the right colour when I take a pic lol !

Attachments

• 20130601_074248.jpg
    20130601_074248.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 9
Thank you ! I thought I had to be tbh since yesterday's test as I threw up and have not stopped feeling sick since! Woke up this morning still feeling sick. And I got up really early because my mouth tastes like blood ! Ewww! so I tested and bam!! :) I was so sure I was out this month!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9mths hun x

Wish I could put my recent sickness, nausea and lack of appetite down to pregnancy but we have bugs in our house! Both kids were sick, then me :(

:hugs: fingers crossed you wont be waiting to much longer !

Congrats Rhi_Rhi1!

As for me I had a small amount of watery/ewcm last night before bed so hopefully that continues and I ovulate soonishly. The hopefully I get a bfp too

So pleased to see another bfp on this thread! Fingers crossed we get some more soon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->