Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Fingers crossed for you all :) ... Where has mies gone? I was hoping to hear an update. I remember she had an app scheduled for last Wednesday. Hope all is good :)

I'm 6dpo today I am determine not to crack until at least 12dpo this is gonna be a looooong week!

How are you feeling Rhi Rhi?

Congrats rhi rhi! It's so lovely to see our girls getting pregnant!! I hope the rest of us follow quickly!! X

Just remember that if you do test early and see nothing then bfp could still be just a few days away ! I was so certain I was out as I had neg a few times last week and got a clear positive on sat at 12 dpo :)

I feel sick and tired. I fell asleep for 3 hours earlier haha. I'm hoping its all good signs though as until I am officially late I will just worry it is a cruel joke or not real etc ....

Fingers crossed we see more bfps soon =) !!

Had to seduce my man last night to get him to wanna BD because it was "too hot" out but I was all like "omg i had ewcm i need to bd right now because omg i might miss ovulation omgomgomg" all kinds of crazy. So I managed...lol. And then this morning totally forgot to temp. Lol.

In kinda less hopeful news though, I was talking with my sister about how judgemental our mother is and was telling my sister that I wanna have kids but my mom will probably bring up finances or something else or whatever and my sister's response was to not wait because she has been trying for 3 years now but doesn't like to talk about it because she knows my mom will probably say hurtful things about it as well. So that was kinda sad. She's 31, so it's not like she's out of time obviously, but they haven't been able to find anything wrong with her so far and she's only just been referred to a fertility clinic for special testing (there was some issues on and off the last couple years with jobs and health coverage so that is one reason it took so long to get testing).

so :dust: to everyone who isn't yet BFP'd. And healthy 9 mos to those who have! Hope to join you guys soon!

Its like time has stopped isn't it chazz ?! Days past ovulation feel so long

This is the 3rd day in a row with ewcm so definitely thinking I am fertile right now. Gotta jump DH tonight!

And here is a not so super zoomed in one!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 5
I can sorta see something too but not sure if it's just like "thats where the line would be" or not

I looked I can kind of see a shadow but I don't if is as stars fall said; seeing it because u know where it should be iyfwim... my first crappy shadow bfp wasn't much more then a shadowy line! So test first thing maybe ?

On further inspection I can see it more clear towards where it would begin and end if that makes sense... I think there is a really good chance u will have a darker line there in the morning!! Good luck :) I have my fingers crossed for u !

Ok here is this mornings I still see something but I still don't know what I'm seeing lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 6
I can still see something ! Do u remember how rubbish the one I posted was on 11 dpo !

Tbh I think it is a really crappy bfp lol I mean that in a nice way lmao ... ! X

I can still see something ! Do u remember how rubbish the one I posted was on 11 dpo !

Tbh I think it is a really crappy bfp lol I mean that in a nice way lmao ... ! X

Will keep you all updated at most i don't think I can be more than 10dpo so I know it's super early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->