Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Awesome ! maybe even a test later today would be clearer !? x

In other news.. I still haven't phoned my doctors surgery! I feel silly ringing so early on ... I am "late" now but I know they wont see me for ages anyways.. So i feel silly ringing and saying "hey I'm pregnant" and them saying "that's nice we will see u in 5 weeks bye"

Ladies I think I'm going hyperventilate!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4
Waahayy told ya so ! haha Congrats!!!

I rang my gp surgery; they said " It's not your first pregnancy" .. "the midwife will call you back at a later date to make an app bye" ... charming hahaha

Big congrats, have you got any symptoms? feeling any different?

Big congrats, have you got any symptoms? feeling any different?

I have a pounding headache! But i think that's where i got to excited! I have been getting twinges the last couple of days, and have backache but nothing else yet.

Congrats chazz! I was gonna say I can totally see a line on that but then you posted a digital!

How is everyone else getting on?

Not to distract from the main focus of the thread but I am having a HORRIBLE day. My 4 year old told me to stop eating my mcflurry because i was too fat :/ and then when i went to put the food in the little bin thingy he ran away and hid!!! I couldn't find him for nearly 5 minutes.. people were actually concerned... absoloutely terrifying He eventually showed up when he came walking IN THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR of the shop!!! He thought it was hilarious but me not so much ! Then we got a taxi home and he wouldn't help me carry anything (his school bags etc) so i dropped my brand new samsung S4 on the floor of the taxi and it smashed.. luckily I have orange care but will still cost 50 frigging quid. I would very much like to curl up into a ball now :(

Congratulations chazz! Wonderful news!

Sorry to hear you're having a rubbish day, rhi rhi :( I hope tomorrow is a better one!

I'm doing ok, but exhausted. I did my first night shift last night and felt fine when I got home this morning. Didn't even feel especially tired. But I went to bed anyway, knowing I wouldn't get through the whole day without sleep and I felt worse when I got up than I did when I got into bed! Lol.

I'm also surprised by how many people seem to think it's ok to ask me when I'm having babies!! You would think that I would be a it protected from those questions, seeing as I'm only one year into a three year degree, but apparently not! And it's worse at work, because midwives should know how difficult it can be to get pregnant and what a sensitive subject it is, but I was asked 4 times in my 12 hour shift when I was planning on starting a family! And my family are constantly asking me whether m job and having a new nephew is making a broody!

It's driving me up the wall! My period is due on Saturday (if my cycle plays nice) but i already know I'm not pregnant. I'd eat my cat if I got a bfp this month. I'm not even buying any pregnancy tests, that's how sure I am that this isn't my month :( so ill be heading into my fourth month of trying and I just want to cry :(

oh my goodness! i went away for vacation for a few days and came back to all of these wonderful BFP's!!! Congratulations!!!

Thanks Chazz! This thread has been so lucky so far so hopefully the rest of us will be right behind you guys! Keep us updsted on how you are doing!

Well ladies, I have bought a clearblue fertility monitor on eBay. I'm so sure my period is going to come in a few days and I want to do everything i can to give myself a better chance of a bfp next month. I can't afford it and it may mean not eating for a couple of weeks (just kidding. I hope.) but it's worth a shot!

I had the weirdest dream last night. Dreamt that my sister asked me to babysit my nephew (which was weird in itself - he's still only 3 weeks old and she won't even let him out of her sight to go to the bathroom! Lol) and I was dancing around my living room holding him when I realised that he wasn't my nephew anymore - he'd become a different baby, a baby girl, and she was mine. And the weirdest part was that it didn't even seem all that weird! I just called my sister and told her not to come and pick my nephew up, because he didn't exist anymore!! Lol.

I'm officially crazy.

Is everyone else having a good week?

We used the clearblue fertility monitor last month as you can see worked a treat! I got mine off eBay going to sell it on again a bit further down the line! I'm feeling tired and cramp today :(

Well, I hope I have the same luck with the monitor as you did, chazz!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling so good, but at least it's for a good reason! X

totally thought I was going to O yesterday as I was having weirdo fluttery sensations in my pelvis off and on all day, so I expected to see a higher temp today but nope...but that's good because we BDed yesterday late so maybe I'll O today?

Had really crazy dreams last night as well, dreamed I got a BFP but was trying to hide it but I was already showing so I was trying to make the bump look more obvious so that it would look fake (like I was stuffing the skirt of a dress up to make the dress a shirt but all bunchy around the middle) so then people would ask and I woudl be like "oh nope, just my clothes" lol

I am pretty sure there was also like war and apocalypse somewhere in my dream but all I remember was the BFP. Obsessed much?

Ugh still waiting to O...still having loads of ewcm and watery cm though so that's good sign. I was actually kinda scared to check the temp I took this morning (I take it and just shut it off and check it later by long pressing the button to recall last temp taken because I can't be bothered to actually try to see the temp that early lol). I was like "omg what if it's high?" and then had a dream about weirdo back-alley IVF or something like that...and then I was like "what if it's still low? what if I never get a rise in temp? omg"

I think I prefer the TWW to the waiting to O. At least with the TWW you know you can't really do anything else that cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->