Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

I'm in the same boat thestarsfall! Just waiting, waiting, and waiting some more to OV ;)

I should ovulate in 4 days so I told my DH to gear up for lots of BDing in the next few days... He didn't seem to mind much, lol. Last month we were sick right before so we didn't get it in the day before and not until late in the day on ovulation, so fingers crossed we stay well this month. Plan to bd tonight (Fri), Sun, Mon, and Tues (hopefully O day)... See if that works... Will be SO happy when we don't have to "schedule" all of this! Lol

It'd be weirdo if ended up ovulating at the same time lol. Hopefully I get a temp rise either tomorrow or Sunday though.

Just means we can suffer through the 2ww together :) I haven't been brave enough to venture into temping yet though, so you are definitely a step ahead of me, lol

I was just thinking today that if this month shows that I ovulate then I am not going to be bothered to temp again next month...ugh, so much work. Hopefully I'll just ovulate and get a bfp and be done with this annoyance.

We're moving house on Friday have spent most of the weekend packing up boxes! I'm a bit torn as to whether we tell our parents or not at the moment as its super early! But I don't want them to think I'm being lazy and not pulling my weight with the heavy lifting lol!

I wouldn't want to tell. but that is just me, I am super secretive about the whole thing.
they will see why you are being lazy in a few weeks lol, Or just try and avoid the heavier stuff maybe ?

I'm 5 weeks today... I keep saying I will feel loads better once I get to the 6 week milestone. At least 8 times a day I worry about it :( Not heard from a midwife yet, but should do soonish I hope. I have an exam on Tuesday I wish just being pregnant was an excuse not to do it ahah, I have been so distracted I have barely revised :( eeek

How is everyone else?! who is in the TWW now ? x

Plenty of time to hear from the midwife yet, Rhi Rhi. It varies by trust, but where I work, we like to see women around 8 or 9 weeks. Gives us enough time to set up scan appointment etc, but isn't so early that the woman is left with no contact for weeks and weeks between her booking appointment and her scan. Of course, there's also the horrible thought that not all pregnancies stick and it can be awful for a woman to go through the long booking appointment and then receive letters about scans and have to call to cancel everything if they miscarry :(

We like to book appointments a couple of weeks in advance, so if your trust is he same, hopefully you'll hear something soon. If not, give them another call - you won't be the first woman calling to chase an appointment and they will understand that you're anxious to get started with everything xxx

I know this easier said than done, but try not to worry. The odds are in your favour - the vast majority of pregnancies are completely healthy :) we've all got our fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months for you (and the other pregnant ladies in this thread) xxx

Guys I got a temp rise today! And last night late my nips started hurting like crazy so it's looking so far like I was right about that being my ovulation has happened sign! So excited!
I managed to get DH to BD late night of Friday and then I fell asleep right after without getting up so I think that's a good thing too...yay!
*crosses fingers*

Thanks for that dragonfly :) I'm sure I will get an app around 8 or 9 weeks :)
And I know what you mean, I remember having an app at around 32 weeks with my LO and the phone went off the midwife answered... and briefly explained that she was sorry and there was nothing for her to do and then said bye... turned to me and said "sorry about that... another miscarriage"

I can't wait to get things started but at the same time worried I will get stuck with a dragon lady ahah.. or dragon dude lol; there is male midwife at my practice! which surprises people but I'm sure he does his job as well as any women lol :)
The booking in can feel sooooooo invasive lol

Guys I got a temp rise today! And last night late my nips started hurting like crazy so it's looking so far like I was right about that being my ovulation has happened sign! So excited!
I managed to get DH to BD late night of Friday and then I fell asleep right after without getting up so I think that's a good thing too...yay!
*crosses fingers*

Aww yay :happydance:

Do you know what the difference was between my failed first cycle and my bfp cycle ?! It was staying put after DTD I made a point of staying still still for around 35 mins (gross haha) I read a report ( yeah i know haha) some swedish nerds had concluded that women had a around an 80% higher chance of conception if they stayed put for 30 mins as opposed to getting up with 5.. Might of been a load of crock, ya know what the net is like BUT I got my bfp so ya never know eh

I've only met one male midwife so far, but all the women love him! Lol.

If you do get a midwife you don't like, you are completely within your rights to request a different one - you're right about all the questions being invasive and it can be horrible if you don't get on with the person asking them! X

I havnt really done anything yet I will be honest with you I'm not sure what I should be doing lol! I'm moving on Friday so will be getting a new doctor soon and the hospital near me also does something called maternity direct where I could go directly to them which seems to make sense due to my change of doctor situation! So much to think about!

*crosses fingers*

yea!! fingers crossed for you!

I thought I would share my progression 9dpo and 13dpo :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 3
That is a beautiful progression Chazz!! Keep us updated when your appointment is set!

Got my first ever crosshairs on fertility friend! Even with a confusing temp yesterday lol. I'm 3 DPO now woooo! I'm gonna hold out to test until June 20 if I can...

Was telling DH about charting and how it confirms ovulation on Saturday and he was like "I don't know how that all works. " So I asked him how he thought it worked and he said "sex happens, babies occur."

Men...

Hahaha... That's great!

AFM, a tad bit frustrated today. I typically OV CD14. I do not have any ovulation signs, and I don't temp, so I just go by CM. I'm usually like clockwork with ewcm, but today, its still just watery...granted I had to put a liner in because I feel like I've peed my pants ( sorry if that's TMI), I just wish it would be ewcm so I could feel better about our timing this month! Going to play it by ear I suppose. Serves me right for carefully laying out our bd'ing schedule! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->