Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

That sucks...hopefully tomorrow!

My nips are SOOOOO sore tonight. This morning I was like "Hey, they aren't too bad" and then as the day progresses they got progressively worse. Luckily it's still just my nips and not my entire boob. lol. That happened once a few cycles ago where for 2 weeks I was in agony cuz my boobs were so swollen and heavy and ouchy. Damn my PMS symptoms that will confuse me in a TWW.

Good luck everyone :) ! Fingers crossed for ya !

Nothing to report here. Still a little on edge. FFinished my exams for the year yesterday so that is good at least :) will be six weeks this weekend! Still waiting for my initial call back from the midwife!

Thanks! Getting ready to go to bed and I checked again- its almost to ew consistency! I think by the AM it will be there... I never would have thought I would be this excited over cm LOL. We wound up not DTD tonight as we were both too exhausted... Now I'm kind of bummed out about it :( will just have to convince the hubby to do something before work tomorrow morning and hope between Fri, sun, Mon, and tom morning it is enough to catch that slippery little eggie ;)

The stars fall- hopefully its a good sign that your BFP is on the way!! How many DPO are you again?

I am now 4DPO...I get sore nips anyway though so I am trying not to get my hopes up...

The hardest thing is going to be if I do get my BFP on like...the 20th or 21st...we're going away to visit family for a weekend and then my parents are coming and visiting us here so I would have to be careful not to spill any beans.

But I don't wanna get ahead of myself...

random question: if you BD late night (like 1am/2am etc) do you mark it as the actual date or like the day that you've been living? Like if you woke up at 10 am on June 2 and stayed up until 2am and BDed, do you mark it as June 2 or would you mark it as June 3 because it is technically the next day?

I had a call from the Midwife unit today, i decided to use the maternity direct method and cut out the doctor, so i have my first appointment in 3 weeks and she said they would tell me my scan date then! MENTAL!

Feeling a bit down today girls :( this is my third cycle off the pill. My first was 31 days long with possible ovulation on day 22 (I don't temp, so I go by cm and cervix changes), my second was 29 days long with possible ovulation on day 14 and this cycle, I think I ovulated on day 19, but now m on day 33 and no sign of my period :( I had a couple of days of very light (only visible when checking cm) spotting (day 29 and 30) and thought my period was on its way, but still nothing :(

I was absolutely sure that I was out this cycle, as I mentioned last week, and I've bought a clearblue monitor, read for when my next cycle starts, but I did a test (first response) today, just in case, and it was BFN :( which, even though I knew it would be, just made me feel worse :(

I just want my period to come. I really thought my cycles were behaving after coming off the pill and I know 33 days and counting isn't really a super long cycle, but it is longer than I was expecting :( now I don't know what to expect :(

I had a call from the Midwife unit today, i decided to use the maternity direct method and cut out the doctor, so i have my first appointment in 3 weeks and she said they would tell me my scan date then! MENTAL!

Not to piss on your parade.. but why the bloody hell am I still waiting :haha:

What a mess eh!

Not to piss on your parade.. but why the bloody hell am I still waiting :haha:

What a mess eh!

I have totally cut out the doctor though havnt seen anyone which I guess has speed it up x

I don't see a doctor here either lol :(

I just live in a slow area it would seem.

Sorry, I'm just feeling really bummed out about not hearing anything yet and I rang them a week ago :( and I have a friend on f.b who was saying that she hasn't had her booking in app yet and she is just over 9 weeks! really makes me wonder how far away a scan will be!

It's my fault for living in the baby capital ahha :)

Really sorry this wasn't your month dragonfly. Maybe the clearblue monitor will do it for you next month though :D x

Heya! Long time, no see!
Congrats to both Rhi_Rhi and Chazz! H&H pregnancy to you!

I hope everyone is else doing fine, too. I can't believe I'm over 9 weeks pregnant and will meet my baby next Monday on the ultrasound!

I think that up until now I've been relatively lucky, since I've been feeling relatively fine. How are you feeling, Rhi and Chazz?

Where's everyone else at in their cycles... So much to catch up on...

There u are !! I was worried about u .. Sent u a message, where have u been ?!
Glad to see everything is good with you though :)

I'm fine aside from some major bloating! I had to wear a size up in my jeans :( I know its temp though and should pass, luckily I have all sorts of sizes thanks to being such a yo yo dieter lol. The only other thing is I have gone up a bra size all ready.. I don't know if this is because I have done it before so my body gets their quicker or what ?! In the evenings I have felt mild twinges etc .. Nothing abnormal!

I rang my gp surgery tonight and should finally hear back from midwife first thing :)
Most likely booking a private scan for ten weeks. As it is so busy here I may get pushed back till 14 weeks (we are keeping shh till after scan) and my mum has already been casting some accusatory glances at my belly! How do they do it eh ?!?!

There u are !! I was worried about u .. Sent u a message, where have u been ?!
Glad to see everything is good with you though :)

I'm fine aside from some major bloating! I had to wear a size up in my jeans :( I know its temp though and should pass, luckily I have all sorts of sizes thanks to being such a yo yo dieter lol. The only other thing is I have gone up a bra size all ready.. I don't know if this is because I have done it before so my body gets their quicker or what ?! In the evenings I have felt mild twinges etc .. Nothing abnormal!

I rang my gp surgery tonight and should finally hear back from midwife first thing :)
Most likely booking a private scan for ten weeks. As it is so busy here I may get pushed back till 14 weeks (we are keeping shh till after scan) and my mum has already been casting some accusatory glances at my belly! How do they do it eh ?!?!

Nothing major really, but I hadn't really prepared myself for the way I would feel after I found out I was pregnant. I was really scared, actually and for some reason I was coping by sticking my head in the sand for a while, which turned out to be exactly what I needed.

I find I have grown more comfortable with the feeling of being pregnant and found ways to deal with bloating, tiredness, and the occasional nausea (which, for some reason, only occurred in the evenings).

We told my parents-in-law almost immediately, but kept it hush-hush for everyone else. After the scan on Monday, we're telling my sister- and brother-in-law as well. My PILs now give us a tiny present every time we visit, so we now have a box full of clothes, blankets and home-made toys! They are going beserk (it's their first grandchild and they have been looking forward to this sooooo long!).

Constipation and bloatedness decreased drastically around 6-7 weeks, so that's good. I can still easily do my job as a teacher, so no worries there and I have less than a month to go before my big summer holidays! Maybe, when I come back after having a 7-week holiday, people will be able to tell I'm pregnant. That's going to be a shocker for some of them!

And btw: WOW your due on my birthday!!! :)

Mies glad to see u back! And Rhi glad to hear ur getting somewhere with the midwives :) I would love to do a private scan but what with moving house we don't have any spare pennies :(

I can see why you were scared ! Glad you're feeling more comfortable with it now =) that's so cute about the baby gifts etc ! :) I don't like to admit it but I just spent the last hour on the stokke website eyeing up the new pram ! Ohhh dear lol.

Ohh that's pretty random ! Better be a lucky day then ;p

I've been knitting little baby sized things because I can't bring myself to go out and actually spend money on something that isn't yet happening *crosses fingers for bfp*

Mies I think I'll probably freak out if I get a bfp and be really scared too...or alternatively I would go full on obsessed and talk my husbands ears off until it's 10 weeks or so and I can tell other people too lol.

Glad to see you back Mies! Everyone handles things differently and I'm happy to hear you're more comfortable now! Are you planning anything special to tell your family? What about you other ladies? Anything special planned? Sorry if the question has been asked already... I always mix up the April and may threads :dohh:

AFM, I'm doing a happy dance right now :happydance: I always get an estrogen surge on O day... I was a day late this month but I had my surge today and we DTD last night with perfect ewcm! We are not going to be able to bd tonight, but we have 3 or 4 times in there... felt really good at the beginning of the month and that feeling hadn't gone away... I'll officially be in the 2ww tomorrow!

Well ! I just now FINALLY had my call back from the midwife (took a week an a half) and my appointment isn't until the bloody 5th !!! and that was only because she squeezed me in. (3 weeks from now)
I am really worried about the state of the care where I am :/ I recently read a news article that said that the town I live in has experienced a 63 % birth rise.. apparently the national average is like 21%
If this was my first pregnancy and I didn't know any better... I wouldn't know about folic acid or anything.

In for a fun ride then :( I have friend on f.b who are getting their 12 week scan at 15 weeks and one girl who heard her babies heartbeat this week for the first time at 16 weeks ?!!!!!! surely this isn't right :/

Edit: I appreciate it is only a week outside of the average 8 week booking app but i'm in a bad mood haha x

Glad to see you back Mies! Everyone handles things differently and I'm happy to hear you're more comfortable now! Are you planning anything special to tell your family? What about you other ladies? Anything special planned? Sorry if the question has been asked already... I always mix up the April and may threads :dohh:

AFM, I'm doing a happy dance right now :happydance: I always get an estrogen surge on O day... I was a day late this month but I had my surge today and we DTD last night with perfect ewcm! We are not going to be able to bd tonight, but we have 3 or 4 times in there... felt really good at the beginning of the month and that feeling hadn't gone away... I'll officially be in the 2ww tomorrow!

Ohhh!! Best of luck then :) :thumbup:

How come as soon as you're ttc time slows down? I'm 6 DPO and I feel like it's been a month since I ovulated. Lol.

Symptoms I have : sore boobs and nips, mild occasional cramping, a bit constipated, some increased cm, and my skin is behaving really well. Lol.

However I manage to convinc myself that I'm pregnant every cycle so still not trying to get my hopes up.

Hope everyone's having a good day!

I delivered my first baby today! It was very quick and she practically delivered herself! It was such a wonderful experience! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->