Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Hi ladies....I remember so many of you from the WTT forum...hope your all doing well????

Starfall...just wanted to say....even with "all our ducks in a row"....they STILL aren't all in a row......I've decided it's more about not ALL the ducks being in a row...but as long as CERTAIN ducks are following eachother...like..maturity, job, home..(or whatever is important to you feel ok)....then go for it....dont wait for ALL the ducks...hahahahaa...

RHI RHI/CHAZZ/MILES...CONGRATS on the pregnancies ladies....you have all been busy over here!!hahaha..

Out for june....on to July! Planning on just bd'ing more this month...rather than trying to plan the days, just DTD on any day with fertile cm...the good is now if we get prego in the next 3 months it would be a spring baby, which I have always wanted... Gotta stay positive! Hope everyone is doing well!

So I decided today that I really wanna try for a spring baby, but after that I don't wanna try so hard and stress so much...so This cycle and then next cycle I will be actually TTC, and if it doesn't happen then I will try to focus more on my job and stuff and just be NTNP and then come April of next year if no BFP from NTNP then I'll resume TTC (plus then I could say to Dr`s that I was trying for a year...)

I would also focus on losing weight.

Well, thestarsfall, here's hoping this cycle is the lucky one for both of us!

I got my first "high" on the clearblue monitor today. Typically, I've got the first of two night shifts tonight, so I'll have to make time before work to seduce my lovely husband lol.

At least it's looking hopeful that I will ovulate this month!

Yeah, I had convinced hubby to BD every other day starting yesterday and then of course last night I went to bed and just was like "blah, too tired, too hot, have a headache, don't wanna bother doing anything right now" so we didn't do it. Lol.

I don't think I would be fertile until later next week though so it shouldn't matter. But at the same time I reaaaaaallly need to get laid lol. Because of vacations and the heat (we don't have AC and can't keep the bedroom window open too wide because my cat picks at the screen and we can't have the curtains pulled back because we're main floor and I am not an exhibitionist..lol) we haven't done anything for 2 weeks...which is brutal.

Hi Chazz! :hi: I'm still here... been a bit quiet lately... trying to take a break from B&B to help me not obsess so much, LOL. Gearing up for the BD marathon here in the next few days. How have you been?

Sorry! I'm about :) not much going on... Had my first midwife app this morning though :) and have a private scan booked for the 20th! time is not flying ! haha grrr

How is everyone else ?!

I'm still here! Cd20, first cycle using the clearblue monitor. Had 8 highs so far, but no peak as of yet :(

I've been avoiding too much baby-related stuff that isn't actually productive (ie: just looking at bumps or talking about what I would do when I get pregnant) since it just makes me crazy.

CD 15 here for me, getting some watery/ewcm today and yesterday and if this is going to be like last cycle on soy then I'll have this for a few more days before I actually ovulate. Attempting to BD often but Hubby has been sick and he is a mega nerd so spends loads of time at the computer and doesn't come to bed until he is passing out anyway so I have to like...convince him lol.

I might be in a position to cover someone's mat leave which would give me loads more clients to work with and thus a lot more income...she was asking if I was pregnant or planning to get pregnant but I said no because I don't wanna lose out on an opportunity because of somehting that might happen. Hopefully if I do fall pregnant this cycle then I secure the job before I know I am pregnant and then I wouldn't tell my employers until 13 weeks or so anyway and by that time I would already be partway into the mat leave. It would be from Aug/Sept to Jan and if I got prego this cycle I would be due end of March so that would totally be fine I think. Barring any like...complications. But family history has no complications so I think I would be okay for that.

I've been trying to do more productive baby things so I made some wool covers for cloth diapering! I am super excited and want to buy more wool stuff so I can make more and more...but I don't think I'll need that many lol.

Glad your all doing well! I had a really rough week were I was up with cramps most nights but it has eased off now! I have seen the midwife and have my first scan in for the 6th Aug so all pretty exciting! So tired all the time though and I had a little break down last night and just sat on my stairs and cried!

That's exciting :) I have booked one for the 20th of this month... cos things are a bit slow here and I won't know for weeks when my nhs one is lol. So rather then moan about it I just decided "sod it" and booked one.

Good luck testing this month girls ! :) really want to see everyone get their BFP x

Ooh! I got my first peak on my clearblue monitor today!! Just when I thought it was never going to happen!! 8 highs before my first peak!

hubby has been instructed to ready himself for the good loving tonight and tomorrow! Lol.

Really hoping this is my month!

Ooh! I got my first peak on my clearblue monitor today!! Just when I thought it was never going to happen!! 8 highs before my first peak!

hubby has been instructed to ready himself for the good loving tonight and tomorrow! Lol.

I love the Clearblue monitor makes life so easy!

Glad you got your peak pinkdragonfly!! Good luck this cycle!

If we don't get prego this cycle I'm going to get a clear blue monitor...will definitely make it easier! Ovulating today...will DTD at least one more day (or as long as fertile cm is present) and will then be in the 2ww...definitely prefer the back two weeks than the first :)

I haven't ovulated yet, so I am thinking the soy didn't move my ovulation day any more forward and likely I'll ov on wednesday which is CD20...which is fine, I'm still totally okay with a 32 ish day cycle vs a 42 day cycle...ugh.

I'm just going off of body symptoms though so really I am waiting for sore nipples and fuller breasts. Until then...trying to get my husband off his compute long enough to BD.

You girls must be in the tww now ?!

Any news :D ? x

I think I was a day off on my OV date and it was actually on the 9th and not the 8th...so 2dpo today!

I am 4dpo now, according to the clearblue monitor and fertility friend :)

I am having a really confusing cycle...my body last week was looking like it was gearing up for O, but then the watery and ewcm kinda just ended without me ovulating (or I did an I didn't get any nipple pains?) but today I am having loads of ewcm....like...loads. It feels really weird and is kinda uncomfortable.

So I don't know where I am in my cycle because I might have ovulated and it just didnt trigger any boobie pains, or I might have geared up and then not and now I am gearing up again?

I set my countdown on my phone to when my period would be expected if it was a non-soy cycle so I am in a 3ww kinda thing because I either just ovulated, am going to ovulate, or will ovulate next week? Ugh so confusing. I'll probably test on the 26th because I am going camping that weekend so I wanna know before then if anything is going on. That is...if I don't get AF before then.

Until then...I just have to keep BDing...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->