Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Sorry pinkdragonfly :hugs: hopefully next month is your month!

Glad the scan went well Rhi and that everything looks normal! One of my good friends just had a baby in January and she also lost weight in the first trimester and went on to deliver a healthy baby. I think I'm most excited to see/hear the heart beat for the first time.

A lot of ladies I know actually lost a bunch of weight first trimester whether from actual puking up everything or else just not having as much of an appetite.

AFM, somewhere between 6 DPO and 10 DPO and still just have sore nips and reaaaaaaally mildly sore breasts. Nothing else. The last like...3 or 4 cycles I was getting cramps and sharp pains and back pains and like boobs that would get bigger when I took my bra off because they swell up during the day, and food cravings and sensitivity to smells and mild nausea...so this is weirdo. My options for what is happening are: a) I am actually pregnant and the world is ironic to the max, b) my cutting back only slightly on caffeine has made me less susceptible to those symptoms for pms, c) my slightly more regular exercising has made me more healthy (mostly like...swimming this last week helps with boob pain because they float lol), or d) My body is only just now getting used to no BCP (it's been a year now) and all those crazy symptoms were it sorting itself out.

I'll be testing on Friday before I go camping if I don't get AF at all next week. I expect her Monday at the earliest.

Oh my goodness!! AF was due today and with no sign I tested....and am still in shock!! The lines are more clear IRL but my pictures that show it better are all too big!

Attachments

• IMG_20130723_084353.jpg
    IMG_20130723_084353.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 7
Ohhhhhhh yay :) !!!!!! Congrats !!! X

Thanks!! We are really excited! The store was out of the digital tests this morning so I'm going to pick one up today and take it in the AM... I think it will seem more real when I can actually see it say "pregnant":blush:

Congrats!
I am still waiting to test because unsure of when O date was... if it was the 10th like I originally thought, then I'm 13 DPO and should get a positive if I am...but at the same time, AF would then be due tomorrow and I don't wanna waste a test.

Congrats!
I am still waiting to test because unsure of when O date was... if it was the 10th like I originally thought, then I'm 13 DPO and should get a positive if I am...but at the same time, AF would then be due tomorrow and I don't wanna waste a test.

Thanks! And good luck!! I hope this cycle you see your BFP!

I spoke too soon...AF just arrived so I'm out this cycle. And thus I'm done officially ttc and back to ntnp for me. Longer cycles be damned.

Kksy fab news! I have started to notice a bump this week and were not even quiet 11 weeks yet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Chazz! Beautiful bump!

I dunno where it came from! Have u done a digi yet? Digis make it feel so much more real lol

Well it looks great!! You'll have to keep sharing as you grow!

And yes I did the digital this morning...still pregnant! I had a dream last night that I took it and it was negative and the other tests were faulty...thankfully that wasn't true! Heading to the doctors this morning to confirm and set first appointment with my OB. I have to bring them my FMU in a sealed cup and the best I could find was a kids cup with a monkey going crazy on it :dohh: LOL

lmao! can't u get a specimen pot from the chemist lol ? that's what I did. was only 60 pence :) ahah just imagining that monkey cup lol.

"official" scan on Monday :) !! will be 12 weeks 1 day! Very excited :) even though I had one last weekend haha. Got a bit ahead of myself and we have all ready booked the gender scan (private of course) for the 30th of August! how surreal is that ? it isn't even that far away !!

I am thinking Boy :) which I would be very happy with! but it would be "nice" to have one of each....
Oh is firmly in the girl camp !

Hi everyone! Just checking in. First of all, congrats to kksy9b! I wish you a H&H pregnancy.

Secondly, time flies and there's so much to be done. I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant and a lot has happened since my last visit. At my first appointment at the midwife's we talked about any hereditary illnesses in both my husband and my families. Well, one of my cousins has Duchenne's (which is a disorder in which certain proteins aren't made to help your muscles function and slowly you lose the ability to use all muscles in your body, life expectancy currently is 30-40 years). It's something that usually only affects boys, but it is passed on by the mother and since the cousin is from my mother's side... well... We decided to do some testing and we also chose to do test for gender, since if it is a girl I'm pregnant with, there's not rush in doing further tests. The gender test was somewhat of a disappointment, since we've always said we want it to be a surprise (so we're team yellow). But yeah, what can you do, right?

Tests came back. It turns out I'm no carrier of Duchenne's and that we're having a baby girl!

We recently bought some furniture for the nursery, so that's exciting too. We are also still working towards building our own house, which will be finished (if all goes well) in March/April 2014. So, unfortunately, we'll have a bit of a space-issue for a couple of months, but we'll manage.

I'm getting bigger, but still at that phase where people are afraid to ask whether I'm pregnant ("did she gain weight, or is she pregnant?" iykwis). Today I'm wearing maternity pants for the first time. However, I haven't gained any weight, and that scares me a little and is something I'm going to take up with my midwife on our next appointment.

I hope you're all doing fine!

Congrats on a girl Mies...:)

My oh recently said " we can go shopping in the new year for baby stuff, that will be fun wont it?" I think he was being serious lmao.... I have other plans hahaha

Congrats on the baby girl Mies! Happy you don't have to worry about passing on the disease! My DH has a genetic heart condition with a 50/50 chance of passing on...so I definitely know how worrisome it can be!

Rhi- yea for scans!! Let us know how it goes! The nurses really liked the monkey cup actually...they had a nice laugh over it LOL.

Had my appointment today and confirmed and set first OB appointment...have to wait 6 weeks...boo..but plus side is we decided not to wait to tell family and our best friends...so that was fun getting to call my gal pals :) will wait to tell everyone until after appointment

Genetics is so neat....and a hard hard course...ugh.

The only thing that I am likely a carrier for is colourblindness...but MS runs in my family and apparently so does like...schizophrenia? Neither of which would be something that would be tested for if I were pregnant.

CD 3 here and since I am not doing soy this cycle and NTNPing I have like.. over 20 days til I ovulate...ugh...not cool. I'll probably not come on as much until I get closer to O day, but I hope everyone is doing well and has good scans and appointments and all that jazz !

I only have one photo :/ as my OH dropped them (we think) somewhere between the car and the hospital they fell out of the folder :~(

I will upload the one I do have in wee while ! haha x

Oh no! Glad you still have one at least! Can't wait to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->