Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Good luck thestarsfall! I hope things become clear for you on when you ovulate and that its your month!

Pinkdragonfly- when are you going to test?

Really happy to hear that you ladies are doing well in your pregnancies...keep us updated when you have your appointments!
Chazz- sometimes a good cry makes things better...hope it is better for you today :hugs:

I think I'm going to try and wait as long as possible to test. I want to put off the disappointment if its another bfn!

I'm with you- I tested early the first month with a bfn and it just made everything worse...so no early testing for me!

Now I am really confused...only my left nipple hurts...lol maybe I only half ovulated. :p I suspect though it is likely more from me keeping testing to see if they hurt and now that one hurts because I kept checking if it hurt. Sigh...

In other news, I am 2nd guessing my current place of employment because they were about to screw me over and when I asked about it it was because of some weird misunderstanding. So I am quite down about it and don't trust them. If I were to fall pregnant soon I will probably find different employment and then take my files and tell the clients they can see me at my other place on the days that I can work there.

so I think I am between 1 and 5 DPO based on Nips and the last ewcm I had...totally unsure. Hoping I am 5 DPO because then we have a higher chance, but if I am 1 DPO I think I would be out for this cycle since I haven't had the chance to BD much because hubby played softball on Saturday and was super sore after and again last night...still sore. :( I need to get him more on board with the whole "get a baby asap" process...lol

Fingers crossed for you, thestarsfall. I feel your pain with regards to sporty hubby :( my husband also plays sport and it drives me crazy when he uses his aches and pains as an exuse not to BD on the few days of my cycle that are actually important! My response is to tell him that he shouldn't play if it means he's going to come home and disappoint his wife! It hasn't worked so far though :(

I'm 9dpo today. Really wanted to test this morning, but common sense won out and I didn't! It would be far too early and would only be a waste of a test.

Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Thanks Rhi! Still another week to go for me. No symptoms really but I'm just now at 7 dpo so not really unexpected. I have had way more than usual creamy CM but that could be caused by a lot of different things, so not obsessing over it :)

Now I'm confused again...My nips hurt, but they come and go and my boobs don't feel heavy and full like they normally would PMS wise. Crazy body.

Well, I'm an idiot! 10dpo today. Had some pink-tinged cm yesterday and a tiny amount of brown spotting in my cm this morning... So either implantation bleed or my period is on it's way. Like a complete idiot, I tested this morning BFN of course! If it's an implantation bleed, it would be ridiculously early to test and if my period is on it's way, testing is just asking for disappointment!

I'll keep testing until my period comes, just to add insult to injury, but I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. All the signs could be pointing at very early pregnancy, but they're also all signs that my period is coming.

Fingers still crossed ! Remember your not out till your out :) im feeling worried because I always feel fine ! Think I should still be feeling awful?! Oh well. First scan on Saturday. Fingers crossed :)

Ooh! That's so exciting Rhi! Let us know how it goes!

it would be really ironic if i fell pregnant this cycle since usually i have like every symptom under the sun as a pms symptom and so far all I have are my slightly sore nips that come and go in soreness. I will laugh if that is the case.

My nipples are red raw sore! Also my OH asked me to Marry him! shiney ring and all! 10 weeks tomorrow getting closer to the scan now! How u all doing?

Yea!!! Congratulations! Are you wanting a wedding pre or post baby?

AFM I am...10dpo and not testing early so I'll know next week! Some symptoms (have been pretty asymptomatic in last 2 months)but don't want to speculate about those because I don't want to get my hopes up. The one thing I am watching is a lack of symptom...migraines! I get wretched migraines starting 5 days before my period through CD1....I can't remember a month in the last few years where this hasn't happened (caused by drop in hormone levels). They should have started yesterday and am so far 2 days migraine free!! Hoping its a good sign but even if I'm not I'm just so happy to not have them this month! Can only get rid of them with meds and since we've been trying, its been 6 days of misery. All in all feeling good but will just have to wait and see!

Post Baby now I'm starting to look like a ball already :'( this week my tummy looks like it has popped!

Fingers crossed for when ur testing I will check in later in the week :)

Congrats chaz :) my scan is in a few hours and I'm super nervous, actually expecting bad news. I don't feel pregnant and I certainly don't look pregnant :( really on edge about it. My sil actually asked me if I had lost weight recently as did my mum !!!

Good luck for your scan, rhi! And congrats, chazz! It's so funny that you posted about getting engaged *after* posting about sore nipples! Lol. A pregnant woman's priorities are somewhat different to normal people's, huh? ;) lol

I'm out :( I'm cd2 today :( so my period came early - 11 day luteal phase and I spotted for the last couple of days. Came at the worst time, too - right before I had to leave for a night shift :( I was so upset and straight after getting my period, I had to drive to work to look after women in early labour :( it's the first time I've ever been happy to have a really quiet shift. I don't think I could have handled delivering someone else's baby. Listening to someone else's baby's heart beat and watching someone else in labour was hard enough :(

I am sorry to hear that ^^^ :( fingers crossed for next month.

Had my scan and I feel like a tit for worrying so much now and making a fuss ! Everything is fine even saw/heard heart beat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->