Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

I have tried to upload it 3 times ! and it doesn't matter what I do it says "too big" ughhh.. will have to photobucket it lol x

Chazz...when do you go in for your scan?

Yea!! Definitely post pictures! I have about 6 weeks to wait...boo!

Well, I can give you mine at least. It was taken at 9+5 and am 16 weeks today so it's quite a while back. Will have the 20-week scan at 23 August and another midwife's appointment coming Monday.https://bvulcanius.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/echo.jpg?w=604&h=468

Well, I can give you mine at least. It was taken at 9+5 and am 16 weeks today so it's quite a while back. Will have the 20-week scan at 23 August and another midwife's appointment coming Monday.https://bvulcanius.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/echo.jpg?w=604&h=468

Yay! I am so scared i am gonna turn up for my scan on Monday and they wont see anything :'(

Naww, cute. I'm jealous I would like to be 16 weeks today haha I get my gender scan at 16 weeks !!!!!! :)

This just reminded me to upload mine ... lets see if this works ! :haha:

This is just 2 random pics from my 10+6 scan
and the only surviving pic :growlmad: from my 12+1 scan
Which is suppose is technically my 12+2 scan because baby was one ahead

Attachments

• scan pic 2.jpg
    scan pic 2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 7
  • scan pic 3.jpg
    scan pic 3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4
  • scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
Yay! I am so scared i am gonna turn up for my scan on Monday and they wont see anything :'(

I had exactly the same feeling with my first scan! But certainly, there she was!

Right now I'm experiencing some insecurities again since it has obviously been quite a while since I last had a scan and heard a heartbeat (at the midwife's - this was about 4 weeks ago).

Sometimes I think I feel 'something', but I'm not sure if it's the baby. Not feeling, hearing or actually seeing anything (besides my belly getting bigger) it just feels so unreal to me.

I read that from now on babies are able to hear sounds, so it's kind of exciting to think she'll be able to hear my voice and heartbeat, but I'm really looking forward to just being able to feel her move just to remind me that she's actually there, you know...

Naww, cute. I'm jealous I would like to be 16 weeks today haha I get my gender scan at 16 weeks !!!!!! :)

Have you got a 'feeling' what gender your baby is going to be? It's so funny to me since I see a lot of people around me just wanting to know what they're going to have, and I really didn't want to know and I got to find out at 11 weeks...:shrug:

This just reminded me to upload mine ... lets see if this works ! :haha:

This is just 2 random pics from my 10+6 scan
and the only surviving pic :growlmad: from my 12+1 scan
Which is suppose is technically my 12+2 scan because baby was one ahead

Wow, so cool you have had two scans done already! Lucky you. We only get two scans here in the Netherlands (unless you're high risk or something seems amiss): one at 10-12 weeks and one at 20 weeks. Our insurance also covers a third ultrasound, which we'll be doing at about 28-30 weeks (going for 3d and DVD and everything hahaha).

Great scans mies and rhi! Just a tiny bit jealous :) I have another 5 weeks to wait (will be 10+2). Hoping she actually does an US...we won't find out until that day...will definitely hear the heartbeat it just depends what our insurance covers for the US...if they only cover one scan then we have to wait to 20 weeks! Pretty sure it covers two but holy goodness that will be WAY to long to wait if we only get one!

Thestarsfall and pinkdragonfly- how are you gals doing? Haven't heard from you in a bit!

Mies the 12 week one (the grainy one lol) is the routine one taken at the local hospital. The 10 week one was a private one I paid for :) very excited for the next one !

Yes I am thinking boy ! I guessed right last time but my oh says "well u did have a 50/50 shot" haha party pooper.

Chaz, I was nervous too. I was pretty much holding my breath when I lay on the table I was so nervous !! Especially because I have been loosing weight etc I expected the worse. But everything was good :)

kksy I would say I hope time flies by for you but I know instead it will just feel like forever. The best things always feel like that! Like xmas Hahaha

I'm hideously nervous I hadn't worried until the last couple of days :(

I'm hideously nervous I hadn't worried until the last couple of days :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm sure that everything will be just fine! And you get to see baby in just a few days! Hope the nerves stay away and that the next few days go quickly for you!

Hey guys! I'm CD 12 (had to look it up, lol) and just chillin' not trying anything really this month. I seem to be following my original TTC plan which has me NTNP from now until November and then taking a brief break for Dec-Mar and re-starting April again...hopefully don't have to wait that long, but if it does come down to that I think my hubby and I would be in a better place emotionally/financially/physically/whatever anyway so I could convince him to hardcore TTC instead of this relaxed stuff we're doing.

I've been kinda just avoiding this site since it makes me super-TTC mode and I would rather relax and just BD when I wanna BD and stuff.

Trying to get into running and eating better.

That's my life right now. Your guy's scans look good! Hope everything keeps going wonderful!

Ladies meet baby due date is now 11th Feb :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7

Awwww! So adorable! I was thinking about you this morning as was hoping you would post! Did baby measure OK and everything look good?

Awwww! So adorable! I was thinking about you this morning as was hoping you would post! Did baby measure OK and everything look good?

Yep all looks good I have to see a dietician as I'm a bit over weight and they just want to keep an eye on it but they don't seem to worried due date moved back to the 11th Feb rather than the 18th though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->