Has anyone out there had this problem? It appears they have finally found the problem with my pregnancy after months of speculation. I was sent to see a specialist in southern Ontario who very easily was able to identify what we are dealing with. It stems right back to my bicornuate uterus, and the placenta having attached partially to the septum. Blood flow appears to be slower because of this, and my little girl is now measuring about two weeks behind as a result. So, I am now worried that she will be born with problems, besides a lowered birth weight. They are going to monitor me, and if it does prove that she is not getting the proper blood flow/nutrients, we will be having an early c-section. The specialist told me that had the blood flow been really low yesterday, he would have taken her right then and there, but he wants to give us a bit more time before making this decision.