Low declining HCG.. was told miscarriage. Now HCG is rising **FINAL UPDATE PG.17**

I'm sorry you're still in limbo. Hang in there!

fx, you're so strong, Hoping for a hb on your scan next week!

Glad they are still hopeful but sorry you are still in limbo! That's great they saw a yolk sac!! Fx it keeps growing!!

Geez this is so crazy I'm sorry you have to go through all this :hugs:

So since there was 2 sacs and now there is just one slightly bigger one with yolk then perhaps that other sac was why you had some spotting?? Maybe??

I'd be curious to see if your HCG is on track still or how that's going also

Hang in there Shilo :hugs:

How is your OH doing?

He's doing okay. He's stressed like I am and hates not knowing what's going on. I think he's more so been worried about me. He was freaking out when they thought it was ectopic.

Geez this is so crazy I'm sorry you have to go through all this :hugs:

So since there was 2 sacs and now there is just one slightly bigger one with yolk then perhaps that other sac was why you had some spotting?? Maybe??

I'd be curious to see if your HCG is on track still or how that's going also

Maybe but I don't know. They didn't even mention the 2nd sac yesterday so I just assumed my body absorbed it or something. They haven't been checking my HCG since the 19th. Kinda wish they had. Seems it'd be more telling of what's going on if it's dropping.

Just a small update... I'm still not sure if this is the start of miscarriage or what but I woke up this morning and when I wiped there was LOTS of red blood with some brown spots in there. It was also very... slimy? I guess. It was weird. It's not heavy bleeding but it's definitely different from the spotting I've been having. I called and left a message for my doctor since they said to call if anything changes. I guess all we can do is wait and see.

This situation sounds somewhat like what just happened to my RE. She got pregnant and had two sacs but one didn't make it so she was in flux for a while until the non viable sac resolved itself. Luckily it did and I cannot recall if she passed it with bleeding or if it absorbed but the other "sac" has now made it to the second trimester. Fingers crossed for you!

My sister had a vanishing twin...what you are going thru sounds very similar.

One made it term. He is now a healthy little boy, 6 years old.

Fingers crossed the remaining sac is a happy healthy baby!

I will share with you the only experience i have from a mc, and it was early, I was just over 4 weeks, but about a week passed my AF due date. When i got my period it was heavy flow, no spotting, but there was a lot of cm mixed with the bleeding and it did seem slimy in that sense. It was really the only thing that distinguished it from a normal period. I am just hoping whatever happens you know we'll be here for support :hugs:

Just wanting to check in! Has your bleeding stopped? Hope you're doing okay!

I second jennuuh. Hope you're doing ok shilo.

Unfortunately it has gotten worse. I haven't miscarried yet technically but I'm sure this is it. Unless I start passing tissue then I'll be waiting it out until my next ultrasound on Wednesday. I will keep updating. If I miscarry I will be moving my journal over to LTTTC because I feel I may fit in a bit more over there... I'll post a link here for anyone who may want to follow when/if I make it since we will be trying again right away.

Sorry shilo, thinking of you xx

So sorry to read that things have gotten worse. I am still holding out hope for you and will pray for your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->