Low declining HCG.. was told miscarriage. Now HCG is rising **FINAL UPDATE PG.17**

Well, the ultrasound tech wasn't my usual one so she wasn't as in the know about my case. She said that the bottom one has grown and it's measuring exactly 5 weeks and she's fairly certain it's a sac. So obviously it's too early to show anything like a baby or heartbeat. My doctor wasn't in yet but she's going to call me later about what she wants to do. The tech said she's going to suggest another scan in a week. She said my tube wasn't dilated and she thinks I'm in the clear for ectopic at this point. That's about all I know for now so unfortunately I'm back into limbo. But I guess I'll take it since I wouldn't wanna do anything right now knowing it grew but is measuring too small to show anything. At this point I am kind of thinking it is a blighted ovum with how my numbers were...

I'll update when my doctor calls later. She usually gives me more info than the tech and is pretty honest about what she thinks even if it's bad.

Also my uterus looks like a surprised potato.

Attachments

• ultrasound3.jpg
    ultrasound3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 72
What happens with a blighted ovum? Do they remove it or wait for your body to do it's thing? Fx that it is just too early to see anything, it's good that the sac grew though!!

So, mine was like this in the beginning. They thought there were two sacs. One normal. One a bit abnormal. Both not showing baby or HB. What ended up happening was one was a bleed, and one was a sac. Which later showed a HB and baby. Either way. It looked just like this. I don't think it's a BO, because they usually have abnormally high numbers. Also. With ectopic, there are things called pseudosacs. They thought I might have that too. It's where the body produces what looks like sacs, but the baby is implanted in the tube. I kinda have a feeling it is a bit too early, and it's fine!

Still on the early side Shilo, so just hoping its a little too soon for hb, but sounds good that they are measuring growth!! Can't wait for the docs update!

What happens with a blighted ovum? Do they remove it or wait for your body to do it's thing? Fx that it is just too early to see anything, it's good that the sac grew though!!

My mmc was a blighted ovum. My body wasn't recognizing it... sac measured 7+4 and at 9+4 ultrasound so I ended up having a d&c. Sometimes they happen as a normal mc though and some people would never know it was a blighted ovum unless it was diagnosed on ultrasound.

Thank you everyone.

Not much update when they called back. My doctor just confirmed she is officially ruling out ectopic since my tube isn't dilated anymore and looks normal. Back into limbo until my next ultrasound on Tuesday at 9 AM.

Thank you all for following along with my story. It's nice to have some support :)

Gosh it must be so hard being in limbo! I was the same with my partial molar......waiting another week then another week for ultrasounds and not knowing if the scan will show something more!

Just wanted to say good luck!

i ready ur post and am curious as to how everything is going ?. i had a 5 day embryos transferred on may14 waited 9 days and went in for a pregnancy blood test 9 days after it came out positive of 9 % then 3 days later tested again and hcg dropped to 3 %.has anyone had this before ? i have a 22 yr old daughter and when i was pregnant with her she didnt show in any pregnancy or ultrasounds untill about 7 months in to pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->