Low declining HCG.. was told miscarriage. Now HCG is rising **FINAL UPDATE PG.17**

I posted an update on Tuesday. I'm not sure what page it's on. One sac grew but is measuring 2 weeks behind. I go back on Tuesday to see if it's developing still. Won't know much more until then :(

I posted an update on Tuesday. I'm not sure what page it's on. One sac grew but is measuring 2 weeks behind. I go back on Tuesday to see if it's developing still. Won't know much more until then :(

Sorry it's taking so long to hear anything definitive! Hope you get answers soon. :-(

Thank you for your support everyone.

I have been spotting since Friday. It's not alot, just there when I wipe and has mostly been brown. However, with how things have been going I fully expect this is the start of miscarrying but I may be wrong.

I called my doctor and because of my spotting I'm going in for my ultrasound in 2 hours instead of tomorrow. Will update after.

Sorry you have been spotting :-( good luck at ur appointment!

oh my goodness you are so strong!
im sorry to hear about the bleeding
sending good energy and vibrations your way!

Stalking! hope it works out well for you!

Ok well, still in limbo. I really am starting to think I'll be in limbo until a baby pops out in 7 months or not.

The sac did grow. It's technically measuring 5w2d (it was 5w last week) but that's with a plus or minus of 10 days so it could be up to 6w5d which would be normal growth from last week. There is also a yolk sac now... you can't really see it in these pics though. It's super tiny in the lower right of the sac. They also said my decidual growth around the sac is perfect. My doctor wasn't in today so the on call doctor looked and she said it looks like a perfectly normal sac to her. They said my spotting may just be normal early pregnancy spotting but to call if it becomes more than spotting or I have any pain. So at this point, it seems the only issue is I'm measuring behind even though my dates are exact. Although I don't know where my HCG is at... it could still be weird. I wish they had checked.

Soooo yeah I go back on Wednesday next week. Here's the pics I got.

Attachments

• scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 25
  • scan3.jpg
    scan3.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 29
  • scan4.jpg
    scan4.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 35
Well it's great that there's still hope and it seems to be getting more and more hopeful! FX soon enough you will be seeing a baby in there!

I've read through your thread and am really hoping for a healthy pregnancy for you hun :hugs: sometimes you never know how these things will turn out. With my daughter I had bleeding for 2 weeks, including bright red blood but she survived through it and is a 23 month old now. With this one I had a bleed scare at 13 weeks but he's fine as well. :hugs: I really hope to hear good news from you. Stalking your thread for now :dust:

EDIT: with my daughter they could't see sac unless they did internal ultrasound (forget what's it called but they insert this thing up your vagina :blush: ) and then told me I had weird shaped uterus that makes it hard to see early pregnancy.

What a roller coaster journey you have had. I have everything crossed for you

Hoping for the best and sending good vibes your way!! I just said this on another thread- but I had spotting with my son and he came out full term. Fingers crossed!!

I hope you just have a lazy little bean xx

Hang in there Shilo :hugs:

How is your OH doing?

So glad your scan went well hun. Hopefully at your next scan everything is caught up and there's a happy healthy little baby in there :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->