Low dropping levels but HB found?

Update: it's now 7:35pm here and there was thick bright red period looking blood when I went to the bathroom. Still no pain or cramping though?? Have an appt at the hospital at 1:30pm tomorrow. Not really sure what will be happening there...

Thanks ladies. It's now 6:20am Thursday, woke up last night around 12am with horrible back pain. Took some Advil and used a hot pack, woke up and still have a period like bleed. But nil stomach cramping???? So confused. Would the sub chronic hemmorhage or corpus luteum cyst they found on US cause this type of bleeding??? I feel less pregnant..

I am not sure but I know that mine started out as bad back cramping too and now is just bad cramping all over. I still don't know what is going on with me though still. How did your appointment go?

Got home from hospital about 40 minutes ago. My levels they did this morning before my appointment have sropped from 1700 to 730. She said she can pretty much guarantee its a miscarriage. She told me to keep my US appt for tomorrow to confirm it and I can either wait for it to pass naturally or have a D&C done on Saturday once the US confirms theres no heartbeat. I got home and cramping got pretty bad. I went to the bathroom and saw some tissue coming out so I quickly grabbed it with toilet paper. Not sure if its the baby or not because I would imagine at 5 weeks it would be pretty small. But I feel so sick :( The cramping isnt as bad now. But I cant stop crying :(

Big hugs to you gals. I am so sorry you are going through this I know how hard it is to lose a baby. Stay strong and take care of yourselves.

Got home from hospital about 40 minutes ago. My levels they did this morning before my appointment have sropped from 1700 to 730. She said she can pretty much guarantee its a miscarriage. She told me to keep my US appt for tomorrow to confirm it and I can either wait for it to pass naturally or have a D&C done on Saturday once the US confirms theres no heartbeat. I got home and cramping got pretty bad. I went to the bathroom and saw some tissue coming out so I quickly grabbed it with toilet paper. Not sure if its the baby or not because I would imagine at 5 weeks it would be pretty small. But I feel so sick :( The cramping isnt as bad now. But I cant stop crying :(

I am so sorry to hear this. =( I can imagine you are so upset. Since I still have no confirmation I mostly just feel numb. I saw a little clot come out today and I just held it on my finger and stared at it for a little while. I felt like an insane person but I wanted to believe it was part of the baby and that I was getting a last moment with it. Do you think you will wait, or get the D&C done? Again, so sorry you're going through this. :cry:

I am so sorry to hear this. =( I can imagine you are so upset. Since I still have no confirmation I mostly just feel numb. I saw a little clot come out today and I just held it on my finger and stared at it for a little while. I felt like an insane person but I wanted to believe it was part of the baby and that I was getting a last moment with it. Do you think you will wait, or get the D&C done? Again, so sorry you're going through this. :cry:

Dont worry. I did the same. I stared and stared. :( I guess after the US tomorrow if theres still a lot of tissue left over I may consider the curette. But I think its all happening on its own terms now. And at least if it happens here at home it wont end up in medical waste. I will be burying any tissue that passes x Hope you start to get some answers soon.

Thank you. I get my hCG levels tested tomorrow, so hopefully that will provide some answers.

Its 8:50pm and reality has hit me... I buried little peanut in our garden out the back. I said sorry and goodnight as I went to bed. I feel so sick now its so real. Tomorrow I will see an empty uterus compared to the bean with a heartbeat I saw only 3 days ago... This really sucks :(

Update: had ultrasound this morning. The sonographer confirmed she could not see anything in my uterus. So I guess it really was baby that I passed yesterday. This was the confirmation I was looking for. Now we finally know... No more guessing and being in limbo. RIP little angel. Xx

That is so sad. =( But I'm glad for you that you are no longer in limbo. My next ultrasound is not until July 29th and I feel like that's unbearably long.

That is so sad. =( But I'm glad for you that you are no longer in limbo. My next ultrasound is not until July 29th and I feel like that's unbearably long.

The waiting is so hard. I feel like for the last 2 weeks I have been poked and prodded just to receive this bad news :cry: I hope your bean is okay xx

The waiting is so hard. I feel like for the last 2 weeks I have been poked and prodded just to receive this bad news :cry: I hope your bean is okay xx

Thanks. I am fairly certain the baby is not okay, but I really just need the confirmation. I am getting frustrated because my doctor still has not called me with the results of my blood work from yesterday. It was marked -urgent- so I don't know why I am not getting a call.

I am not sure how things work where you are but here in Australia, you can call your doctor and ask for your results. They will either tell you over the phone or if they want to see you they tell you to come straight in. I work for my doctor so I was able to get mine within at least 2 hours. However at the hospital I had to wait all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->