Low First Beta- need encouragement

mrsjennyg

Reaction score
Hey Ladies I got my first beta results back today (11dp3dt) and it was a 12. The nurse said that we should be cautiously optimistic and that she has seen some women have low numbers like this end up having perfectly healthy pregnancies but that it is possible for it to go the other way.

I am just looking for some encouragement and some success stories because we do not have any frozen embryos and this might be our last shot :cry:

Thank you

No one has any advice/ success stories/ or encouragement? :cry:

Mrsjenny, sorry i can't help and give any advice just didn't want to read and run hope some ladies out there can help you :hug: xx

jenny is your next beta tomoro? hve you tried doing a hme hpt to see if its getting darker? x

I only have digital clear blue easy that say "pregnant/not pregnant" so no line to analyze! I was thinking I getting some regular one but I heard that blue dye tests are unreliable...what are some good brands?

did it say pregnant? im surethey look for 25hcg units x

Well I took one on Saturday- 8dp3dt and it said negative- I realized after posting here and doing some googling that it was way too early! I haven't taken another one, I thought that maybe the numbers weren't high enough to read in a urine test? Maybe I'll take another one tomorrow :)

I would grab some cheap sticks an do one now an one tomorrow am an compare....

Your betawas 11dpt too? My beta isn't till 14dp5dt so let's say you had your sin 3days time it could be way higher..I'm feeling good vibes for you x

Hi aimze- sorry I didn't see your message from yesterday. I wish I had gotten some sticks so I could see if there was a line because I took another digital this morning and it said "not pregnant." I go back and forth between trying to tell myself that maybe the numbers went up but not high enough for this test to read and then sobbing because I'm not sure what to think and I'm trying to be hopeful but I keep seeing that negative test in my mind... I have all these symptoms that I'm not sure if they are from the POI shots or the real deal. I'm exhausted, really hungry all the time and my boobs are so sore and look like a road map with all these blue veins... but negative hpt's. I just don't know what to think. Now I've been laying here crying for 2 hrs and I'm even more exhausted and just feel so defeated. I'll go get my blood taken then go to work early... and stare at the clock all day. Last time they didn't call until almost 3 so it'll be a long day. I am praying for good news...

How are you doing?

Oh no :-( can you call them earlier?

I really hope it's good news...

It's not unknown for some ladies to never get positive on tests an only blood...

Thinking of you xx

Thank you so much aimze, I really appreciate it! They do all the appointments in the morning and the call backs in the afternoon. Hopefully it will be earlier this time but we'll see.
That makes me feel a little bit better that some women don't get + on hpt only blood... gives me a little hope :)

Thinking of you Jenny, hope you get good news today :hugs:

Also I've been advised to stay away from the clear blue test as they are not always correct ! xx

Update as soon as Hun...my fingers are so tightly crossed x

Thank you ladies! I really appreciate all the encouragment and good thoughts. I'm trying to stay positive and have good thoughts but its just so hard...
Sandy do you really think a clear blue easy digital could be wrong? Man if that's the case I would be SO happy!

Another lady on here had a first beta at 11dpo of 12, her baby is fine :)

My mam works in a doctors surgery and the mid wife told her that they aren't very sensitive the cheaper brands are better and she has known them to give a false negative so there is still hope :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->