Low First Beta- need encouragement

Oh ladies thank you thank you! Hopefully I will get some good news this afternoon (only 9:20am here) so I will let you know when I hear anything! Fingers crossed!!

Nurse called- it's a chemical pregnancy... Thanks you for your kind words and well wishes. I'm not sure what we're going to do.

I'm so so sorry jenny. Thinking if you at this hard time :hug: xx

Massive hugs mrs Jenny....thinking of you loads xx

Hey Ladies I got my first beta results back today (11dp3dt) and it was a 12. The nurse said that we should be cautiously optimistic and that she has seen some women have low numbers like this end up having perfectly healthy pregnancies but that it is possible for it to go the other way.

I am just looking for some encouragement and some success stories because we do not have any frozen embryos and this might be our last shot :cry:

Thank you

Hun, I just went through this. At 11dp5dt, my FS only expected a beta of around 30. You may have later implantation. You are 14dpo and a beta of 12 shows that implantation has begun. As long as it doubles by the next beta, it's growing like it should. Don't stress yet!

Hey Ladies I got my first beta results back today (11dp3dt) and it was a 12. The nurse said that we should be cautiously optimistic and that she has seen some women have low numbers like this end up having perfectly healthy pregnancies but that it is possible for it to go the other way.

I am just looking for some encouragement and some success stories because we do not have any frozen embryos and this might be our last shot :cry:

Thank you

Hun, I just went through this. At 11dp5dt, my FS only expected a beta of around 30. You may have later implantation. You are 14dpo and a beta of 12 shows that implantation has begun. As long as it doubles by the next beta, it's growing like it should. Don't stress yet!

Gosh, I didn't see your last post. I am so sorry. I wanted to be positive for you. I hope you are finding strength to cope. It's never over, hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->