Low hcg and progesterone. Your experience?

KatieA

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I took a test on Wednesday and was shocked to find it positive. After two back to back miscarriages and some health problems being found we weren’t exactly trying but also weren’t preventing. We thought we doing the deed after I had ovulated. (We were going to try this month.) but we are ecstatic. We decided last August we wanted number two and it’s been a roller coaster since.

I immediately called my ob. She asked me to as soon as I had a positive and we would talk about progesterone.
I had blood work drawn on that same day. And found my hcg was only at 24 (which according to the nurse was low but still in range) they called me the next day to say my progesterone was a 9 and put me in vaginal suppositories. After two losses I am panicked. I have anxiety anyway, and pregnancy seems to make it a little worse.
So I took a suppository when I got home yesterday (around 12-1pm) then again at bedtime. (Because I want to give this baby the best shot! And...I’m anxious af! )

I woke up today nauseous. I know that’s progesterone related but is that a good sign? The doctor said this pregnancy can still be viable with those numbers but the uncertainty is killing me. Do y’all have any stories (good or bad) with low hcg and low progesterone?

I took another clear blue and I feel it is slightly darker than yesterday. But. I may also be forcing my mind to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->