Lozzys wedding journal.

I think it's completely normal to think like that and I'm sure most people do second think what they are doing and how much money is being spent!

Love the car!

And wow how much for stamps!!! We handed out all our save the dates and got family to pass them along bar 2! I think with our invites ill do the same, need to figure out to put stamps on the RSVPs though at that price it puts me off!

All the local ones are being handed out but we have a lot of family who are not local

Today we went for a look around the place we were wanting for a reception, its pretty inside, nothing special but its nice. Everything minus the evening food is going to cost us around 2.5k. Thats for a beef dinner for 105 adults and 20 kids, a welcome drink and a drink for the toast. DJ from 6-12 with 6-7 doing children's entertainment,chair covers. Deposit is £200 so we were going to pay that when OH gets paid but MIL has said she will give us it when she drops Niamh off this sunday!! (she has her one weekend a month when were both in work) That hopefully means i can have my reception and photograper booked by next week and my car booked the week after!

Yey! Hope you can get it booked next week! What do you have to do next? xx

Money is the main thing, once that gets saved its a lot easier.

So my list at the moment is

deposit for reception
car
photographer
wedding dress
bridesmaid dresses
suits
rings
flower girl dresses

Stalking! Sounds like your plans are coming together nicely!!

X

That sounds like a fab package for the venue :thumbup:

MIL sticking her nose in again, wanting to know how much it would cost for a starter. I don't want a starter! The whole idea of having a carvery was to keep the time people were sat for to minimum, keeping 20 kids happy for that length of time will be a nightmare.

Just tell her that, don't be afraid of sounding abrupt either. My OH actually shouted at his Mum the other day because she wasn't listening to what I was telling her and still wanted her own things :haha: xx

It's not even her saying it, she's saying it to OH who's then saying it to me after we have already decided stuff

I think it's always worse when they go through your OH with what they think and their suggestions! The amount of arguments Me and OH have had because he wants to avoid it with his Mum!

You'll need to get your OH to tell her straight too :)

Yeah fat chance of that happening. My MIL is the MIL from hell, shes nearly split us up a few times being a class a bitch and he wont say boo to her.

You need to get OH to just say no to her. She's not got any valid argument. If she questions your decisions then she'll just need a gentle reminder that it's your day, not hers!!

I really hope this dose not sell and is still there in a few weeks!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAGGIE-S...674?pt=UK_Wedding_Dresses&hash=item51a84caa9a

If its gone by then, it wasn't meant to be. Its a bloody bargain though isn't it!! Hope you get it xx

It says on the bottom where it has all the info it says buy now pay later!

Iv asked for some more pictures so will ask once they have got back to me.

Would i need to change my colour scheme?

No, I wouldn't think so. I think on the day your dress could be anything you wanted and wouldn't have to match anything else :) xx

Wow what a bargain, I'd deffo ask about the buy now pay later!!
Is your colour scheme still blue and white ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->