Lozzys wedding journal.

:happydance:
Get ready for the quickest year of your life!
We booked ours with a year to go and now in the blink of an eye it's nearly 4 months!

Dont say that! I need to pull my finger out!

:happydance:
Get ready for the quickest year of your life!
We booked ours with a year to go and now in the blink of an eye it's nearly 4 months!

Haha, I second this!!! :lol:

Once we have the deposit (this week or next) we are going to go book the reception. The next £100 saved will go on the deposit for the photographer. Save the dates will be sent out when they arrive and then it will be all systems go for saving. Money is the main issue, i get paid weekly so need to put bits aside every week.

Money always ends up being the issue but I think it helps that like you you've got a plan of what you need to do and what you need money for next, makes you more determined I think :)

Iv been doing overtime at work to get it, did an extra shift last week and got extra shift every week for the next 3 weeks, Its not a lot but its an extra £40 a week (im guessing after tax)

Went to look at dresses yesterday and i might have found the one, Only its a bit more than we were planning on spending so i dont know if we can afford it! If the one in the shop goes it takes 6-7 months to order another so hopefully by then we know what our parents are going to give us.

Ohh I hope you can get your dress! Have your parents not decided how much they are giving you yet? xx

My mum is doing my flowers, invites and paying for my sisters dress and shoes. MIL doesnt know how much she can give as her and her husband are being made redundant and nether of our dads have offered anything yet

Ohh they hopefully won't be too long! usually Vistaprint are just over a week I think (if you choose slow delivery which I always do lol) xxx

I got an email saying they were dispatched 2 days ago so im sulking lol

There great! Cant wait to get the magnets on and get them sent

Yaaayyy for finding a dress, I hope you can work out enough so you can have it :)
And good to hear your save the dates arrived and glad you like them!

Got my two and a half stone award at slimming world tonight, i will be skinny for this wedding even if it kills me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->