LP, cramps, 4dpo ... Ughh questions!!

Miwi

Reaction score
Hi ladies, it's been a couple weeks since I last posted, but I am really desperate for some opinions! I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on this.
I'm 4 dpo, my chart shows a pretty clear thermal shift and I don't think there is any chance that I could have O'd sooner than FF says. (I'll link my chart at the bottom).

So I was feeling quite positive about this month, for the first time ever I O'd on a 'normal' CD14, and we DTD the day of O and the two days before O. :happydance: So good timing!
BUT today on 4 dpo I suddenly have insane period pains, to the extent that I have had to go to bed early and if AF isn't here in the morning I'll be surprised. My LP is usually 9/10 days so verging on short but this cycle I have been taking a high dose b vitamin complex to try and lengthen it. I'm also having sharp pains on and off.
Is it possible that I am going to have a 5 day LP?? Like really? I'm so fed up, I just have this horrible feeling that I'm already out this month. :growlmad:
The only thing keeping me somewhat hopeful is that when I fell pregnant with my daughter they thought I was having an eptopic pregnancy as the pain in my right side was so intense, my GP sent me straight to a&e. I was only about 3/4 weeks at the time it turned out. Later confirmed all was well.
I check my CP too and I'm 99% sure it's closed, but quite firm (sorry tmi).
Anyway, I guess what I'm wondering is: is a 5 day LP possible? Has anyone else had a similar experience and gone on to get a BFP? Ughhh i just feel like AF is going to show any second.
Sorry this is so long, thanks for reading :flower:

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4a1e0b/

You might have good chances, you're not out until af visits you. GL :)

You might have good chances, you're not out until af visits you. GL :)

Thanks for replying, I had a dip in temp today to just above cover line, if it goes back up tomorrow I'll be hopeful if not ... Well, I'll take it as I'm out. Boo!

Still cramping this morning on and off @ 5dpo. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->