Lttc?

You're on so much medication, it seems intimidating! I bet your cycle will correct itself, I guess it all falls down to if you ovulate or not!
DH and I used preseed for the first time today and it took him a bit to get used to it lol. But we mustered through!
Also, I've stayed in contact with one of my TTC buddies through the phone and Facebook and she just texted to say she just got 3 positive pregnancy tests!! And on the first month she stopped trying lol.

I am super hoping that I ovulate! And that if I can get my body to Ov at least the first time, hopefully it will become easier.

Pre-seed? I heard that it has great reviews, what's it like to use it though? Is it much different than other lube aside from being TTC friendly?

Omgoodness!! Yay for your friend! That's amazing! :) Ahaha. Of course it would happen on the first month of NOT trying... it's funny how things work.

It was VERY watery in consistency. But then again, I don't produce a lot of cm myself, so for all I know it's normal. But DH did NOT like it. I've heard so many success stories from women trying forever and finally getting pregnant after using preseed.
Sometimes seeing those ladies who get pregnant after stopping TTC makes me want to try it, but I always end up thinking too much about my cycle and temping to do so lol.

I have a friend who uses pre-seed and she recommends it. I have no issue with cm so I can't foresee us needing it any time soon. Hahah. I completely agree with you on that last statement! Sometimes I am tempted to stop TTC in hopes that it will happen for us, but knowing that I'm not Ov'ing makes me panic... so I never follow through with the whole not trying plan.

Af is STILL sticking around. It's depressing... and I feel bad for DH because he reaaaallllyyyy is getting antsy to get to :sex:. Haha. I can't wait until she's gone, and I am super hoping that when she leaves the Ov fairy will swing by. >.<

Yes!!! You shouldn't have to wait long!! If your body will be nice to you after all this lol.
I'm set to ovulate sometime this week, I'm not putting a definite on the date bc last cycle I ovulated late...I love temping for that reason alone!! I wake up, see my temp still low, breathe a sigh of relief, then jump my husband once again!

Ahaha!! That seriously made me laugh out loud right there!!! Haha. Do you temp orally or ...? lol. I temp the other way, just because my nose gets stuffed up a lot and I end up breathing through my mouth. I always get nervous now when I temp because DH once jostled a little and I stabbed myself with the thermometer. :blush:

OT... have you ever checked out Good Reads ? Amazing!! Especially for book lovers like us. :haha:

OMGoodness.... I just realized that I am getting off AF this week (hopefully) and DH & I are going to Maine with my Step-parents for shopping. My whole stomach just dropped. We leave Thursday after work so if AF does leave we won't even be able to :sex: until Sunday NIGHT. :'( I am suddenly sooo scared that we are going to miss the Ov date (if it occurs).

I temp "other" as well lol. I learned real quick you can't do while laying on your side, that's another quick way to get stabbed!!
I'm actually part of goodreads, we should add each other!! I will look up my info and message it to you!

So there's no way to sneak alone time while visiting? I know it's awkward, been there done that lol. I find a nice quick session in the shower works wonders, if you're quiet lol. Unless of course your step-parents frown upon showering together?

I never thought to temp on my side, I always do it while on my back. :haha: And the whole stabbing thing... that friggen hurts. I cried a little the first time, which made DH feel super bad. Now he will stay VERY still until he hears the beep-beep-beep. lol.

I think I found you on good reads. I searched by your email and when I added the person I put a little message that it was me from BnB... really hope I sent it to the right person. lol. I don't have all the books I have read on my list, just because I can't remember every single one. My theory is to go from what I remembered from when I started. Haha.

As for visiting... We are all going to the USA for the first time, and we don't know anyone in Maine that the parents can visit. Not sure what their take is on joined showers, I know my other set of parents are ok with it, but haven't attempted it with the step-parents yet. I said to DH that I don't know what to do, I would feel extremely awkward asking them to go for a little drive so DH & I could :sex:. But like he said - if we have to, we have to.

Ooh, guess what!!! :af::af::af: She's goneeeeee!! Woohoo! I didn't temp this morning though because I didn't know if it was done, or just ending, so temping starts tomorrow morning. :happydance:

Ohh for the first time?? Maine is beautiful, you'll love it!! But ing I can see that conversation: "Um so we're trying to y'all a grandchild but, well, in order to do so we have get jiggy RIGHT NOW. So if you wouldn't mind....a little privacy please?"
Yay for AF being gone!! I bet you ovulate soon then! I just hit my potentially fertile days today, so excited!

Oh, and I have read so many books, there's possibly almost no way to add them unless I want to lose a day of my life doing so lol.

Haha. I would be mortified to even mention it. I would turn into a giant ball of nerves that would camouflage perfectly with a fire truck. :haha: We refer to it as "talking" with those parents - last time we went on a vacation to PEI we were talking in another room and they began teasing us... "Oh, that's what they're calling it these days?". Although I still couldn't imagine telling them we need to have a "talk" asap. lol.

I am super excited about our trip!! We leave Thursday right from work and will drive straight through. I am kind of nervous as well, but that's just because it's somewhere new that I've never been before. I'm super hoping we hit some good sales... We need to get a move on our Christmas shopping. Hahaha. We are super slackers.

Oooh!!!! Super exciting about your fertile days!! I bet you'll be spending a lot of time "talking" with your DH. ;) Fx'd that this is your cycleee!!!

I've been to Maine twice and LOVED it!! The people are def different from us down south lol.

Oh yes, DH and I are definitely getting in our talk time!! This cycle even FEELS different somehow. We are both really content atm, which is amazing!

Awwe. I super hope that this is the one!!! That's exciting. :) I will definitely be praying for you & DH that all the :sex: hits the right time and you guys get your bfp this cycle!!

I am unbelievably mad at myself this morning. I was running around like a headless chicken last night trying to make sure I had everything done and all that we needed packed when we got in from doing errands (around 9 pm... how time flies!), I was toast by 11... this morning when DH's (first) alarm went off I realized that I forgot to take the thermometer to bed. I was soooo angry. I couldn't even try to tell him where it was because he wouldn't be able to find it, and by then it was too late. Grrr on me.

Aside from all that. I am super excited and have no attention span for working right now. It's only 9 am and I am here until 5 pm. :haha: It's going to make for one longggg day. How about you? Anything exciting going on today?

I would be so angry at myself if I had done that with the thermometer!! Speaking of, I had a huge temp dip today, so I'm thinking tomorrow is the day!

Well today is my day off work, so I'm cleaning house then relaxing!! It's going to be a Me Day!

I hope you have fun on your trip, are y'all leaving right after work today?

Eeeeek!!! That is super exciting! Hopefully it is, and that you guys catch it!

I super need to clean house, but I always have something going on during the weekend, so I have to try and do it after work throughout the week... which usually doesn't happen. :/

Yes, we are leaving right after work. We will have to make a pit stop to pick DH up from where he works, but then it's smooth sailing. I think it's going to be like a 7.5 hr drive... so I am bringing a book with me. <3

Which book? I'm taking a few off your list on goodreads and am currently reading the series by Cate Teirnan. I like it so far, I'm on the second one. Wish the books were longer though. :(

I brought the second book to the Hunger Games Trilogy - Catching Fire. I didn't get near as much reading as I would have liked to on the drives, DH can be a needy attention-monger when he has nothing to do. Haha.

The Sweep series = Love. <3 Although I felt the same way about the length of them. I ended up getting the bigger books with 3-in-1 so I could feel like I was reading a bigger book. :)

Maine was amazing!!! It was beautiful. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I can tell you it FAR exceeded any expectations I had. DH & I on several occasions would look at the other and be like "That's it. Let's just move here." Haha. I couldn't believe it. He fell in love with the hot pink hot dogs, and we ended up searching several grocery stores/Wal-Marts until we found some for him to take home. The prices on things was unreal! I bought a pair of Nike sneakers because I NEEDED a pair of shoes (mine were kind of like skater shoes... no arch support, super bad for shopping. lol), after taxes I oly paid like 19$ for them. And MILK! We stopped at a gas station and I was curious so I looked. 3.67$ for 4 litres. We pay 4.04$ for 2 litres here. The people were so nice as well, and we stopped at Texas Roadhouse in Bangor - that's where we stayed, but we hit Portland, Freeport, Kittery and even a Wal-Mart in NH. Texas Roadhouse... I would go back to the USA just for that experience. The food was some of the best I had ever eaten, and their bread and butter was delicious. I have the recipe for it so I am going to be making some up for Christmas gifts.

Haha. Sorry for rambling. It was just a wonderful experience! I will definitely be heading south of our border again!!

DH & I (finally) got to :sex: last night after we left my parents house around 10 pm-ish. Neither of us could wait the 10 mins to get home, so he ended up pulling just off the road by a bridge so we were mostly hidden and we BD'd on the hood of the car. ;) Hahaha. I love random, spontaneous, risky BD'ing like that... but not all the time. Every once in a while keeps things exciting.

How was your weekend? Did you :sex: like wild bunnies? When are you going to test? Your chart is looking good so far, I have my Fx'd that your temp keeps up!!

Texas Roadhouse is one of the best!! We love eating there. But that's crazy high for milk, ours will soon be there as well, the prices just keep rising. Oh, and I told you it's beautiful there ;-)

I can definitely say I have never dtd on the hood of my car lol. But in the woods...check! Any sign of ovulation for you?
I'm thinking of testing on the 18th, which is 12dpo. I can't wait longer than that!!

I loooved the Hunger Games!!

I have seriously thought about starting a farm... but I don't think I have that much ambition. hahaha.

Ooooh.. I would definitely recommend dtd on the hood. We once did it on the hood of his dads lifted truck... ;) If you're worried you might get caught I would recommend trying it in the woods. We have BD'd pretty much every where. My best friends wedding (I was the MOH) we went for a walk into some nearby woods. When ya get the itch, you gotta scratch it. lol. I think the riskiest place/time we dtd was once we were staying at his parents place and sleeping on the couch in the living room... while everyone else was still roaming around. Haha.

As for signs of Ov'ing... not too sure yet, I did have slight cramping in the ovary areas, but I am not sure if that is a sign of anything. As for my temp, it was steady, then the last 2 days it's dropped. I have no idea what to look for in a chart, so I don't know if that's good news or what.

Oooh. Testing on the 18th?!! squeeee! That is super exciting!! The 2ww always used to do me in right bad, but when I found out I didn't Ov I was just kind of like "Oh. So it's not technically a 2ww... it's just more days that I have to wait to try again." I really hope that you guys caught it this cycle. :)

Hunger Game books are sooooo goood. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->