Lttc?

Yay! I love days off!! Haha. I am kind of lucky right now since I have a Mon-Fri job, but I am still super hoping/praying that I get accepted into that course, if I do then after the schooling portion I will be working whenever.

This is the first year we decided to do Christmas a bit spread out... the past 3 Christmases we were together we would travel pretty well the length of the province to make sure we visited everyone. That meant 3 days in a car from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day. Not fun, and it ALWAYS resulted in DH & I fighting. Mmm. Food. The 2nd best part of the holidays. Even better than the gifts! Haha.

Are you all decorated yet?

Ohhhh yes, I start decorating on Thanksgiving ! I just LOVE decorating anytime of the year!!

Haha! That's awesome. We usually wait until after Remembrance Day since our Thanksgiving is in October, but this year we have just been so busy. I think the plan is to get the tree tonight, clean the livingroom, and decoratee!! I am super excited! Haha.

I bet you're amazing at decorating! I read some of your blog!
Omg day off todayyyyy!! And I'm 12dpo. I'm so mad at my husband. He is refusing to let me test, and let him know that's not something he has any control over. It was funny last cycle, but this time it's just annoying.

Haha. I am such a slacker though. I am hoping once the hustle of the holidays settles down I can dedicate more time to it!

Yeah, I'd be pretty ticked at DH if he refused to let me test. The first time would be amusing, the second time around... not as much. Luckily DH just shakes his head at me, but lets me have my way.

I always tend to pout at him, but then when I stop and think about it I realize that I am actually a pretty spoiled woman. Haha. I mean, he got me a dishwasher (free I might add, so double bonus) because I am always doing dishes.

Ok, has your Gyno sent you for any ultrasounds to check your ovaries and other stuff or bloodwork to see how your hormonal levels are? I was talking to a friend of mine who was told that she might be full of cysts, so they referred her to a Gyno and she found out that she just has a pile of eggs... but she was asking some questions (some with me in mind) and the Gyno that she is going to told her that US/BW should be done throughout to make sure things are working right. I have been going to my Gyno for about 2 yrs now... I had initial bw and bw to see if I was preggo because my cycle was over 3 mths long. The only "procedure" I had done was an hcg to make sure my tubes were clear. Which they were, thank God. So now I am sitting here thinking... Did I just waste 2 YEARS of my baby making on a Gyno who only asks me how the meds worked, and when I say Not, she just ups my dosage? What are your thoughts on this?

Ps. I am still in awe of your chart. It is beautiful. haha.

No, the gyno I was going to retired and I never found another. Then I moved and don't know of any good ones here. :-(
You're right though, I would seriously find a different one, a second opinion can't hurt! I know you said it's a long waiting list for the other, but it might just be worth it!
I know I'm already researching gynecologists here, I'm fed up with nothing month after month. Even my husband has started getting wishy-washy about children, always talking about how much he wants some. So I'm going to set up my yearly OBGYN appt and let them know ahead of time in DETERMINED to get pregnant!!

That sounds like a good plan. Do you not have a fam dr where you are now? That's how I got referred to the Gyno.

DH actually said to me "It's not really a BAD thing that we haven't gotten pregnant yet. We are still young." Broke my heart. I know he wants a baby as well... I think he is just trying - in his own way - to make me not feel as down in the dumps about it. He's even said on numerous occasions that we should switch Gyno's b/c ours seems unhelpful.

Not yet, we've only been here about 6 months and haven't had a reason to get one yet.

It always makes me sad, too, when Daniel says things like, "I'm sorry if it's me," etc. I can't imagine not being able to give him children, he has always told me how much he wants us to have a large family.

Doesn't it just break your heart when they apologize for if it's them? Micheal got an SA done and it came back with a low count. I know he took it pretty hard, he didn't say anything when I told him... he just hugged me really tightly. I told him it was ok, Low didn't mean NO, it just meant it might be a little more difficult. I don't drop eggs - that is the real issue here.

Is there a medication to help with that??

So I got a bfn at 14dpo and AF due tomorrow. I'm calling it another lost cycle. I've found a gynecologist with great reviews and will call her office after work today.

Zinc tablets, multi-vitamins, better diet.

:hugs: Sorry about another lost cycle! xoxo

Hey I found a series by Elizabeth Reyes that looks very promising!! I just loaded the (hopefully) first one onto my nook and am about to start reading!

What's it called? I just picked up my SisterWives book... Hubs is giving it to me for Christmas. :)

The one I'm reading atm is Forever Mine! It's not the best writing style, but I've enjoyed it so far. Your DH is so sweet! Mine wouldn't know what kind of hook to get me lol.
ugh so I'm 15dpo, no AF, no BFP. I'm going crazy. My LP has always been 13 or 14 days, never been this long!

He technically didn't know either. lol. I bought it but he demanded (in an adorable way) that it says "To: Paige, Love: Mike" on it. Might as well. hahah. That's terrible about your LP being longer than normal! Are you on any new meds or anything? I'm on cd 26 and still no sign of Ov. :(

Nope, I'm praying this is it, but still negatives....so she's probably just messing with my mind.

I'm so sorry! :( and you can't start over until you ovulate! So much for helping, I think those meds did a number on you!!

Yeah, this whole cycle has been crazy. Decreased appetite, wayyy increased nausea, temps all over the place. Although I had a pretty good dip then temp spike. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I actually ovulated.

How was your weekend? I hope it went well! Just wanted to wish you and your OH a very Merry Christmas!! xoxo!!

FX it was ovulation!!
Ahh I've been so BUSY! Bren working 11-12 hour shifts so I haven't been on here near as much as I've wanted to be. As soon as the new ones at work are trained, all will be back to normal!
Christmas was great for us, we're sad we couldn't see our family though.
How has your Christmas been??

I don't think I Ov'd. :( Temp took a nasty nose dive Christmas morning, although it did come back up.

11-12 hr shifts? Crazy!! I wouldn't know what to do with myself! Mike ends up working 10 hrs (if we include the hr drive to and from work) and I am not the biggest fan of that at all... luckily I am only home for about an hour by myself, 1.5 hrs at most.

Our Christmas was fabulous. I am sorry to hear that you guys didn't get the chance to see family over the holiday - to me that is the best part (turkey being a close second ;) ). We did Christmas Eve, including the midnight gift opening at my great nana's, with my momma's parents, Christmas dinner with Mike's dad and his girlfriend, and yesterday we visited his Nan & gramps. We didn't see his mother over this stretch since we spent the previous weekend at her place. She wants us to do Christmas with her and her boyfriend next year... I really don't want to - I love doing Christmas with my family, so that is probs going to be a year long discussion between Mike & I.

Looking at our tickers... I find it hard to believe that we are getting so close to the 3 year ttc mark. I feel sad for us. :hugs:

My husband has it even worse pulling 16 hour shifts, poor thing!
We usually have like 4 different households to visit! We are currently making the rounds though, it feels nice to be home! I'm glad y'all had a great Christmas though! I'm sure you'll win that argument ;).

I'm really sad looking at our tickers as well. :( I but you know when it happens it'll be AMAZING!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->