Lttc?

16 hour days. I am surprised you get any at all. :sex: ;) He's probably beat by the time he gets home... I couldn't imagine! Glad to hear that you guy were able to visit some family, but are home now. :)

You are more than right!! When we finally see double it will be fantastic. I cannot wait!

I (finally - it only took me like 5 months) finished the first 50 Shades book. I am now reading The Abandoned by Amanda Stevens. It's like the prequel to the Graveyard Queen series. So far so good. lol.

Oh.. Hubs got me a tablet for Christmas to read books on. He knew I was against eReaders because I LOVE holding the actual book in my hand, so with the tablet I can do other things if I really can't stand using it to read. He is also currently installing a dishwasher for me. I am completely spoiled, I know. haha. :)

NOW I'm home lol! Just arrived at 1:30 a.m.!
Ohh you are spoiled ;) I tried to hint at DH for a Nook HD but he didn't catch it lol. Oh well, I'm like you and prefer the feel of the book anyway!!

Omgoodness!!! I Think I got something on my chart! It's a dotted cross hair! I am not sure what the dotted line means, but it is the first time, in like 3 years, that I have actually gotten anything close to cross hairs! Stoked!!

Hey, just wanted to make sure everything was alright on your end, I haven't heard from you in a few days?

I lost my cross hairs yesterday when I entered my temp. They couldn't detect a pattern that indicated Ov. I took it kind of hard - I had gotten so excited that I finally got cross hairs. I guess round #7 of clomid didn't work either. :(

I'm good, just been super busy! I'm off work for the next few days though, yay!!

I'm soooo sorry they took your crosshairs....I think the both of us should make calls tomorrow to our gynecologists!!

My fam Dr called earlier - they rescheduled my appointment from Tuesday to Monday... I am hoping she can get my file transferred to the Gyno up here. I am hoping he will at least do more than just write me out scripts every time I go in there.

:hugs: I'm having a pretty shitty day today - it's tough trying to work when all I want to do is cry. Urgh, ttc can be so draining sometimes.

I know exactly how it is....a few days ago during my fertile days I told Daniel we had to start bd'ing that night and he said he was getting tired of the "schedule." I told him if I didn't set a schedule, we would never do it, just like the last 2 years, and we would never get pregnant. He refused to BD, we got one day in on the fertile days. I went to work crying the next day, feeling like he doesn't want this as badly as I do.

I'm praying the new gyno will help you out!! I'm always encouraging getting second opinions, there's no need for your current gyno to be so lax with your TTC!

Awe, :hugs: that's terrible about the bd'ing! So sorry to hear that he was being a knob. Mike was like that last night too - said it wasn't going to happen... but he has this thing where he wakes up sometimes in the middle of the night and has one thing on his mind. :sex: Luckily for me, last night was a night.

Hopefully you catch it, even though you only got it once during your fertile window. As for the feeling that he may not want it as much as you do - I sometimes get that feeling with Mike as well, but then I just remind myself that if he didn't want it as well he wouldn't be so supportive. Maybe denying you is his way of coping with the stress he's feeling from ttc?

Man I totally vegged yesterday on my day off!! My inner nerd showed up and I played the Xbox all day lol. How is your weekend?? Are you ready for your appointment??

Man, that sounds like it would have been fun! What kind of games do you like playing?

I had to reschedule my appointment to the 16th. We got a quite a bit of snow last night, so the roads are messy, and there was a 2 tractor trailer collision on the highway between here and the town my Dr is in. Kind of disappointing, but I would rather wait than risk an accident to get there.

I mostly play games like Skyrim! They keep me distracted lol.

How disappointing about the appointment! But you're right, it is better to be safe.

Other than the accidents, I'm so jealous about the snow!! We're lucky if it hits 40 at night and turns all the rain we have into ice lol.

Skyrim... I heard that was a good game. I wanted to get Oblivion and start that. Hubs is in to the racing games more (although he lovesss Mafia II), I enjoy the fighting games like Black Ops and Viking: Rise of Asgard. lol.

The ice doesn't sound pleasant!! I mostly just don't like the shovelling part of the snow. Haha.

Oblivion is actually the game I vegged out in lol!
Omg we're flooding here!!
So what's been happening in your life, my dear?
Also, I'm CD7 today!

Lol!! So I am guessing it is a good game? :haha:
I hope the flooding doesn't get too bad!! Our snow is melting so it's making the driveway icy... going to have to salt it tonight. Omgoodness!! Did you see what's going on in Australia?! It got sooo hot down there the weather people had to ADD a new color to the heat thingy. Like my technical terminology? ;)

I have been doing ok. Aside from my emotional breakdown Friday/Saturday I am great. I had to reschedule my Dr appt, which was a bummer... but only by a week. I am hoping the weather co-operates for me so I can get there. I am currently on CD 46, and having an internal debate about whether or not to start Provera to induce a cycle. I don't want to be mid-visit and get a call from the new ObGyn and be SOL. lol.

How about you? Your chart looks pretty good. Hopefully it stays up!

btws: This is my 200th post! Woot. lol.

Gahhhh how hot did it get there?? And as long as we know what we're talking about, out own lingo is just fine lol.

In my opinion, since the appointment is only a week away, I would hold off on the Provera. Who knows, maybe they'll be able to tell you more with the long cycle still in progress!

My temps are creeping me out, Tbh lol! I've never had such a drastic change after ovulation, and they're so STEADY. It's creepy lol.

I'm not sure how hot it was, but I know the heat ended up resulting in quite a few bush fires. I feel so bad for them... I was reading an article about these grandparents who took their grandchildren into the water and held on to the pier while you could see the fire in the background.

I just found out that the wait list to get in to the ObGyn I am going to get referred to is kind of long. My sister just got a call to book an appointment... in March. :/ I think I will see what my fam Dr says, although I might wait until I get the call to book an appointment and go from there.

I noticed your temps were pretty steady!! Hopefully it's a sign!!!

Wow March?? Yeah that's too long to wait to figure our what's happening with your body...
I'm also having gynecologist issues, the one I wanted isn't accepting new patients so I called another about 45 minutes to their closing time and I got their answering machine....apparently they don't answer the phone the last hour they are open?? So that turned me off them and I am now in search for another!

I hope things are going well, Paige! Your appointment is tomorrow, right??

Afm, I just finished a pre-screening for a gynecologist, I'm now waiting on the call to set the appointment!
Currently 13dpo with AF due tomorrow or the day after. I'm so ready for her to come! Or not come, but I know I'm not pregnant soooo yeah!

Sorry for going MIA... been a hectic/emotional week. Not for any particular reason, just been in a funk kind of mood lately.

Boo face on you Gyno probs! I know my other ObGyn didn't answer phones after 12 on Friday's. And, after reading your second post, YAY on finding a Gyno!! lol. That's pretty exciting!

AFM: Fam Dr is going to refer me to a new Gyno, she agreed that the other one was... not up to par. lol. She also told me that my real mother had an issue with the lining on her ovaries where they were too thick. She had some kind of procedure done and BOOM... she had at 6 kids with some m/cs. Fx'd that my issue is something fixable like that!

Wouldn't that be great, then you will be "popping" them out in no time lol!

Well I got the call back from the gynecologist and they can't fit me in until August. AUGUST!!! Wtheck?? So I'm going to start looking around in Houston. It's an hour drive, but they have great doctors apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->