LTTTC # 1 w/o Assisted teammates needed!!!!

Well I hope the fertility vacay results in lots of bfp's!!!!

Hi girls-just wanted to say I've taken a break and this is the first time I've been on since 8/18!! Can't believe it's been so long. Just lurking for the moment but will post more maybe the next time I stop by-just wanted to send love and I miss you and say welcome!!!

awww Whit thanks I miss you girls too! So glad I can keep up with so many of you on FB (&LBP!) in the meantime. Lots of sad things have happened on B&B since I've been away-its making me ten times sadder than random bfp announcements!

Well-as for my update-I am cd25 today and I thought I ov'd on cd11 this cycle so af should be due-but I could have ov'd as late as cd13-I wasn't really sure this cycle.

BUT out of the blue I decided to temp today and it was 97.95-that is spot on with the temp on af cd1 or the day before on all my previous charts when I was temping so I definitely am NOT expecting an hsg bfp.

I would so love to join his group!, I cant believe i missed it before!. Im not wanting to go down the assisted route just yet.. I personally would like my baby to be naturally conceived because im healthy. But if thats really not going to work for us and the only way to have a baby i will be first in line at the clinic!!

I have been TTC for just over 2 & Half years.
All My Blood tests have come back normal. My Ultra sound was normal except 2 little folicles on one ovary i think they said.... Swabs Normal.
DFs tests came back as Low Sperm mobility tho :(

Along with this i didnt realise i didnt ovulate untill around CD19 so i was missing my ovulation.. So i bought a CBFM & a Boots Fertility Monitor.

Hope Everyones Ok
Zoie xxx

Hi Ladies Im back from my holidays - and depressed to be back at work and looking out the window to rain, hail, sleet and snow... slight exaggeration but its pouring down out there - big change from the heatwave in Spain.... oh how I miss it!

Anyway update from me - Clomid didnt work........boo hoo. Started spotting on CD29 (3 days later than usual which is one good thing), had a 2 day period, and now spotting for past 4 days. Taking last clomid pill tonight so onto 2nd clomid cycle for me.

Anyway hope your all keeping well - and welcome to the newbies. :thumbup:

Hi Reba, nice to see you back!

Hi Miss Zoie. Welcome!

How is everyone else?

Hi Dee - yeah another BFN for me - Oh well I should be use to it by now really (33 months and counting).

Took my last clomid pill last night so just waiting for Ov now - so boring this TTC carry on.

Hows things with you? Where in your cycle are you?

CD16 for me and 3days untill i Ovulate! :D but then again its 3days untill the TWW :/ I need help not to symptom spot this month lol i used way to many pregnancy tests last cycle!! xxx

Reba- Welcome back! I can't imagine that weather in Sept. I'm in the US and its currently 85 degrees. Sorry you got a bfn, I totally understand what it's like to wait, I've been ttc for 31 months. Good luck with your next cycle.

XMix-Welcome Im new to this thread too, look forward to chatting

TiTi- Welcome back, hope you enjoyed your vacay I look forward to chatting with you.

Reba- Welcome back! I can't imagine that weather in Sept. I'm in the US and its currently 85 degrees. Sorry you got a bfn, I totally understand what it's like to wait, I've been ttc for 31 months. Good luck with your next cycle.

XMix-Welcome Im new to this thread too, look forward to chatting

TiTi- Welcome back, hope you enjoyed your vacay I look forward to chatting with you.

Hi Future Mommie - Well the sun came out today which is nice for a change - still nowhere close to 85 degrees though - i wish I was in the US too.... :wacko:

Have you had all the tests and procedures done over the past 31 months that you have been trying? I never thought when I started out TTC that I would still be trying nearly 3 years later - its so disheartening. My friend said last year that she was going to get pregnant in February and secretly I was hoping she wouldnt - well she did - 1st try basically - shes due in November. It seems like everyone else is making plans and I cant make any - its really annoying....

Reba- We have had all the test and the only thing my Dr could think was that it was fibroids which I had removed in January, and scar tissue which was a result of the surgery in May, so now we're trying on our own. I'm in the 2ww now, and trying to be hopeful! I know what you mean about everyone else getting pg it seems like everywhere I go there ar mothers with young children or currently pg.

Where are you in your cycle?

Hey girls, sorry to be lazy but here's the post I've just written on my TCM thread. Hope everybody's well and there are BFPs in the offing x
Hey girls,
I'm going to be taking a break for a bit. My body's pretty much fine now, but after 25 failed (and for the most part pointless cycles) my mind is toast and this could very well be what is preventing pregnancy for me now. It was my yoga instructor who suggested it on thursday and my first reaction was "No! What if we miss our chance?!" Which is exactly the point he was making and entirely why I need to give myself a break. I thought about it from Thursday evening to Saturday morning, when I saw Qing, and was really coming round to it being a very good idea. Qing thinks it is too and, coincidentally she's just about to go away for a month. So, the thermometer and Randine are locked away in a cupboard, I've put my chats away, the moxa's redundant and I'm not, that's NOT, checking my cm or cp - in fact, I'm not gointo have sex at all, not even once, this cycle! Fuck it, I'm in charge!! I'm not going to be pregnant by the time my friends have their babies and I'm not even trying to be.
I have another acu session booked for 16th OCtober and until then I'm going to follow the diet, eat ginger, use my hot wheat bag and take the TCM tablets but that's it. I'm already feeling very positive about it. If I think about TTC I start to panic that it still won't work , but I need to work at the relaxing about it I think.
Unfortunately there's no way I can keep coming on here if I'm to stop obsessing, so I won't be around for a while - I'm thinking maybe 2 cycles at the moment.
Good luck everybody - I hope when I come back the board's been a hive of BFP activity.
I'll come back this evening to do a last catch up but then I'm going AWOL. If anybody else is starting to hink this way, I have to say I think it's a good idea just to chill and be really healthy for a little while.
Lots of love,
Abi x

Reba- We have had all the test and the only thing my Dr could think was that it was fibroids which I had removed in January, and scar tissue which was a result of the surgery in May, so now we're trying on our own. I'm in the 2ww now, and trying to be hopeful! I know what you mean about everyone else getting pg it seems like everywhere I go there ar mothers with young children or currently pg.

Where are you in your cycle?

Hey Future Mommie

My FS mentioned fibroids to me too - she said if the clomid doesnt help with my spotting then she could organised a hysteroscopy to look inside the uterus for fibroids - i dont fancy that procedure at all though so im gonna hold off on that for a while.

Im currently waiting to Ov - Im Cd13 today and Ov is usually CD16 so a few more days - ive been getting giggy with it all weekend just incase though... :haha:

Hows the 2WW going for you?

Abi - i replied to you in the TCM thread. :hugs:

I think I'm about 7dpo and not really sure how I feel emotionally I'm just going to try and remain positive and hopeful, but I know the closed I get to the end of my cycle the more emotional I will become, but I have decided to no longer test before af is due, I'm just going to wait it out. No real symptoms but waiting sucks!

I had a hystercopy to removed scar tissue and it was minimally invasive. The only bad thing was being put to sleep but I had no major cramping afterwards. I was up and about after the aneshtesia wore off.

Good luck and I hope you catch that eggie

Abi-- that is a really good idea and I'm starting to think the same thing! It's been a tough year and I could use a break. Hope it alleviates some stress!

Hi all other ladies! How are we all? Good I hope! I'm 10 dpo today, not expecting anything--in fact I don't think I am pregnant AT ALL! After this cycle I'm stopping all supplements except my vitamins.

:dust: :dust: to you all!

Titi if you're around I'm thinking of ya hun!

DOnt know if anyone check's this thread anymore but thought I'd drop in to tell you all I finally got my :bfp: yesterday - a long 3 yrs wait...... :happydance:

Reba-I'm so glad you posted!!!!!!!!! congrats you have no idea how happy I am for you!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->