LTTTC # 1 w/o Assisted teammates needed!!!!

So did it go well? :happydance:

I didnt go anywhere afterall, canceled the app due to bad cramping. Ah well. :shrug:

And Jaimie.. I'm glad it's you all and not me. :rofl: It was pretty unpleasant!

Dee I took 400mg Ibuprofen, plus two tylenol two hours before, as acetaminophen takes longer to kick in but supposedly works better. It was all I'd had.

I can't believe I didn't say how I felt during the HSG! Thanks for the reminder Whit. It was just slightly more uncomfortable that a pap smear, so not bad at all. I only felt the speculum, not the catheter or the dye. It was so much fun to see my insides! I was most fascinated by my spine and hip joint. The uterine cavity is super small! And the tubes are just teeny tiny threads. My doc said I was all clear and that he hoped he'd be hearing that we get pg within the next few months.

Great news Jaimie - such a relief isnt it. Hope you get your BFP soon.

Well I had my scan today and I have two ripe (18mm) follicles. She did say my lining was on the thin side though (6mm) but if I Ov in a day or 2 it should grow 1-2mm per day making it at least 8mm by Ov I hope. She also did an Estradiol blood test (no results til later on) to check to see ovarian function. She said she would expect a result of around 400 pg/ml (its usually 200 - 600 per mature follicle and if i have 2 follicles then it should be around 400 or more). She said if estradiol level is low then clomid might not be working for me and to go off it.... I really hope its not low!!!

I told her I usually Ov on CD16 (im CD13 today) and she said going by the follicles I will probably Ov earlier than that so its time to get jiggy with it!!!! I did an OPK last night and there was no line wat so ever so will do more over the weekend and see what happens. Hope my lining gets nice and think now and the 2 follicles ruture and i have twins.... haahhaha (scary thought but a nice one too....)

Hi Girls,

Hope everyone's doing fine. I'm just rushing off for the weekend and will catch up next week!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Reba ~ you and I are on the same cycle day and I also ov on CD 16 ; ) It is good to hear that they are monitoring your response to clomid and I definitely hope your lining thickens and that your estradiol level is nice and high. Way to rock the double follies!!!

Looking forward to Dee and Titi's HSG reports xo

Hi girls!

Reba have you thought of trying raspberry leaf tea? It's supposed to help build the lining up, but also helps to relax the uterus. I ordered some and already started drinking it and it tastes just like regular tea without the caffeine.

Anyway hope you get thickened up soon!!

Looking forward to the weekend hubby is off so I'm coping a LOT better now. :)

Hi Girls,
I will be back on Tues. to say how my hsg went. For the most part I'm not on B&B much anymore. I love it and also all you girls but I experimented with a break and it really does help me. And I've been keeping up with so many of you girls on other non ttc related means. Here's my FB again-for anyone I'm not friended with on there-or if you prefer it also lists my email address. Thanks!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1165986310

:hi:

Thanks Whit and Reba for the painkiller info.

Whit - so good that you are feeling better.

Jaime - I can imagine your relief that the HSG went well. I'm hoping for good news soon!

Reba - yay two follies!

Titi - fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Hi girls!

Reba have you thought of trying raspberry leaf tea? It's supposed to help build the lining up, but also helps to relax the uterus. I ordered some and already started drinking it and it tastes just like regular tea without the caffeine.

Anyway hope you get thickened up soon!!

Looking forward to the weekend hubby is off so I'm coping a LOT better now. :)

Hi Whit - yeah i have tried it before for my pre & post AF spotting as I heard it tones the uterus - must get back on it for thicking it up.

Well I think yesterday might of been Ov day - not sure though - did OPK on Fri and it was completely negative, forgot to do one on Sat but the one on Sun was positive (but faint), did another one earlier today but had been drinking alot of fluids so it was faint too - will do another this evening and lay of the water and tea til then - so maybe today is ov day? It feels that way cos of the back pain and usual twinges I get (and its CD16 which is my usualy Ov day).

Anyway if today is Ov then hopefully the lining has thickened up nicely!

Oh and its my 32nd birthday today :wacko: - going out for some japanese food this evening. :happydance:

Happy Birthday Reba! I remember when I turned 32 :haha:

Hope you have a good and fertile year! :dust:

Happy birthday hun! Hope you had a good night. Hey there Dee :wave:

Looking forward to hearing about the results of the next hsgs!!

Morning ladies - and thanks for the Birthday wishes. I had a lovely meal out with Dh. We went to a Japanese restaurant and OMG it was delicious. I cant wait to go back for some dumplings.....

As for Ovulating - well I did another OPK before going out yesterday evening and it was the darkest line i've had in the past few days. Also the pink tinge I thought I saw in my CM wasn't actually blood but the fact that I ate about 5-6 roasted beetroots for dinner on sunday :)haha: ) how stupid am I. I never told DH about it and then he said to me that his pee was pink after the beetroot - so anyway long story short I think OV was yesterday (or last night) - i had pretty bad backache too which makes me think Ov was def last night. Luckly I got some birthday :sex: . So we have DTD thurs, sat, sun x2, mon, and again tonight - please please please let me catch one of the 2 ripe eggs!!!!

Dee whens the HSG again - I have to go back a few pages to find the post!!!

Whit - hope your doing okay?

Titi - I know how you feel about spending too much time on BnB - i cant wait for my holiday next week so I can get away from it and from computers in general (mind you I might not be saying that when Im having hotmail/facebook withdrawls after 3 days!!!!) :haha: Is it HSG today for you? Good luck :thumbup:

Good Morning :hi:

The HSG is tomorrow at 11:00am, I finally spoke to the nurse and she confirmed that I should take ibuprofen or tylenol a couple hours before.

Reba - sounds like a wonderful time! Fingers crossed you caught that egg hun :dust:

Whit - how are you doing?

Titi - am looking forward to your post HSG update!

Hi Girls, Happy Bday Reba!!!!

Okay-I'll come back & update if you promise not to make us wait too long either for yours Dee!

I have clear tubes! yay!

Don't have time to catch up-will come on and read up & update tomorrow. : ) Good luck Dee!!!! It wasn't bad at all-I took a 600mg. ibuprofrin and a xanax but probably didn't need either one. Just a few quick moments of discomfort.

YAY!! :happydance:

I'm still alive everyone. Hope you are all doing well.. Reba sounds like you had a great birthday. Hope you caught that eggy! Don't see how it could escape! :haha:

Moring all

Titi - great news about the HSG - hope you get lucky this month! :thumbup:

Whit - I did have a lovely birthday, thanks - the food was delicious in the Japanese restaurant. And yeah you'd think if I have 2 eggies then at least one would be fertilised.... I just dont know. One minute im hopeful the next im not.

We didnt get to DTD last night either - DH went to bed earlier than me and by the time I got up he was sleeping (i though about waking him but obviously he wasnt interested) so hope it wasnt an important day... I will just have to go again tonight just in case!!!! But yesterdays OPK was alot fainter than the previous days.

Anyway Im more excited about my summer holiday - of to Spain on Monday for 10 days - i so cant wait - sun, sea, sex and sangrea!!!!! :haha:

Dee - :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->