LTTTC-after loss-TWW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The white tattoo doesn't seem bad from what I googled, but I'd want to see one in person before I really thought about it. They do look pretty though and like you said, subtle, and I like that.

Mowat, it's almost Tuesday, where are those babies! XD Hopefully soon.

I have my Doctor's apt tomorrow hopefully I wont freak out there. I wish it was my normal doctor but if I only have to have a different doctor once during the pregnancy I suppose I can't really complain. Two weeks until our scan, but I don't need a scan to tell me baby is big. I really don't. I feel this baby down by the lower area and at the same time I can feel him kicking up near my breast. If my breast where in the middle or I had a third breast, he'd be kicking it. X'D I even feel like I'm nearing the same bump size as I was with Claire. I don't know if he'll be big weight wise, but length I'm sure he will be.

Oh well, I have come to terms at least for now that baby will be as big as baby wants. Though I have a feeling he will come early around the end of May. Especially if I keep having freak out days. Had an issue today with my dogs wont get into it too deeply but thought I'd have to take one to the vet but he ended up being all right after 30 minutes or so. Afterwards though I had such cramping feeling under the bump similar to what I had when I went into labor with Claire except not as bad.

Well that's it for me XD Oh also had a great Easter and had many lovely pictures of Claire. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

All went well woot. I even kept my anxiety in check and BP was normal. With this doctor she measured me at about 32. So not as bad as two weeks ago, but I take fundal height readings with a grain of salt. I mean Claire only ever measured a week ahead and look at the size she was at birth.
I am hoping that the scan on the 20th will show a rather 'average' baby that way I don't have to worry about early induction.

Ultrasound and non-stress test this morning looked good, but no progress from Saturday with cervix, etc. Doctor called the surgeon and we're waiting to meet him now. According to the nurse he wants to rupture membranes and do an oxytocin drip. Not super happy about the drip--guess we'll see what he has to say.

I've been admitted. Surgeon decided to try cervidil first and see if we can get any action. Must say I'm relieved. Hope I get somewhere by tomorrow!

Praying that it worked and you are well in your way for labor! Eek!!! So excited for you!

Damn babies! No progress at all overnight and we've been waiting all morning to see the surgeon again. Guess he wants to do another internal and perhaps a new cervidil. Sitting around waiting is getting annoying. How dare other people go into labour and need c-sections when I'm waiting!

Damn babies! No progress at all overnight and we've been waiting all morning to see the surgeon again. Guess he wants to do another internal and perhaps a new cervidil. Sitting around waiting is getting annoying. How dare other people go into labour and need c-sections when I'm waiting!

Aww *hugs* They will be here before you know it. Sorry to hear no progress but something's gotta give sooner or later.

Finally got to see the doctor. Trying another cervidil as the first one did nothing. Boo! Whined a bit and they let me go home overnight. Back first thing to check for progress. I'm going to push for waiting for a few days if there is no progress tomorrow. Can't wait to see how the doctor reacts to that one!

I'm hoping something is going for you now Mowat. Praying for labor for you!

I'm so bad at updating! Babies were born April 10th. Baby A was born quite quickly while pushing in the operating room at 12:23 AM. A gorgeous girl weighing in at 7 lbs 7 oz---Ms. Harriet Elizabeth. Baby B was manually turned and we attempted a vaginal delivery. After multiple attempts he would not descend and the surgeon decided a c section was in everyone's best interest. Wilfred Gordon was born by c-section at 2:01 am and weighed 7 lbs 10 oz. And yes, we're still in hospital and completely happy and exhausted!

Yay Boy and a Girl!!! I was right for once :yipee:

Congrats Momma!!

massive congratulations!!! so glad to hear you are all well!! xx

OMG Mowat congrats! Excellent weight too - both bigger than my boy was LOL And you have twins! Oh man bummer that one was vaginal after you had to have a C-Section. So happy for you! You'll have your hands full. I hope we see a photo of your babies! XO

Mowat, hope you're doing well. I'm sure you are QUITE busy with the twins.

Sis, I need to look at your chart to see how this month is going for you. Usually I do that before I start typing but didn't. Hope this month is going well for you!

I get my first growth u/s tomorrow morning around this time. Really hoping I'll have a technician that loves to go in 3D. Hopefully I'll have more pictures to share.

I'm bad about updating Too :haha:

I started Metformin and I'm taking Clomid this month seems to be working so far AF is finally gone I think so we will start BDing soon!! :)

I'm bad about updating Too :haha:

I started Metformin and I'm taking Clomid this month seems to be working so far AF is finally gone I think so we will start BDing soon!! :)

XD

Sounds like this should be a good month for you. Hope all goes well and have some fun for me DTD! Even when I DO get in the mood it's just too much work and uncomfy now so no sex for us until after baby is here! Sounds a bit strange saying to have fun for us with sex lol Kind of like the whole 'have a drink for me since I can't drink thing' lol

Had our growth scan today. Currently 32w 4d and measuring 36 plus weeks. Current estimate on his weight is 6 lbs 4 oz. Everything basically is measuring at the 95th to 100 percentile. Taking after his sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"