Ltttc graduates!

:hi: Ladies

How are you all?

I love the names Wana! :thumbup:

Rahsa how is your gall bladder now?

Peace how are you feeling this week? almost 30 weeks :happydance:

Milty, LL, Crystal, Jax, how are you?

I had good news last week, my cousin and his partner are pregnant! my cousin is more like a brother to me and I got very emotional with the news, and also very broody :blush: I am sad thougn as they are in Spain and I would love Lia to grow up with the baby.

No news from me though, still chasing doctors to get Lia´s issues sorted, although I have to say she is a bit better, getting her baptism all sorted, and not much more...

Thanks Peace for the Doula link Looking at it now! I have the possibility to run some mother and baby classes in the future, spanish language play groups for toddlers, and other things in the future so I can quit my job... I just need to stop being a chiken and become self-employed :haha:

It is freezing here :cold:

HI Sus and all!

Doing MUCH better! I had my 12 week u/s and got awesome results!! Did the blood work as well. DH came, and he was so excited to see the baby, and see the hands, feet etc.. I think it was sleeping, as I didn't see it move. DH said he saw him move a bit, but happy to almost be done with the first trimester!!!! Gall stones settled down and everything else is going well. How is everyone else?

wonderful news rashaa!!!! such an amazing feeling to see the baby doing well :hugs:

Great news:happydance::happydance: Congrats Rashaa!! It feels so much more real when you see the little one at the 12wk scan. You're saying "him "O:)...do you have an instinctive feeling its a boy?

Sus congrats on the news of your cousin's little one. Don't worry I'm sure you & Lia will be jetting to Spain during school holidays and she'll get to be friends with her counsins there. Glad that she is slowly getting better but can't believe you're still having to go through motions with the doctors! I'm considering finding out about a private paeditrician for 'just in case' and emergencies when the NHS system doesn't work fast enough. Btw how is Lia doing with the MAM bottles?

Wana B, i love to open you ticker and see how close you are now :hugs:

Lady H, hope you're well. Did your antenatal class deal with what to expect in the first few days/weeks with a newborn? This is the part I need most and I'm not sure if I should look for a separate class or whether they'll cover it anyway.

I've been crashing into naps and long sleeps these days but i need to get into action getting the last bits ready..a student I'm working with at the moment asked me when baby is due, i replied & said oh still a while. She was like "ohh dont be so sure, I came at 7 & half months." Haha that hit home! She is a sweet girl and keeps reminding me to drink water "for the baby" she says :kiss:

Take care everyone :flower:

peace, your student is so sweet. Listen to her and keep drinking that water!! ;)

I know Jax! how crazy is that!? yesterday at the doctor's DH kept saying he doesn't think the babies will stay there for that long. He thinks they'll be here next week or so. I hope he's wrong! it is uncomfortable to stand up and move around (especially the first few steps) but nothing I can't handle ;) I just want them to get strong so they don't have to struggle much when they arrive.
Btw, yesterday they saw a little bit of fluid on baby B's kidneys again :( the doctor said not to worry too much, that they will continue to monitor the amount of fluid even when the baby is born, but that the fact that it comes and goes is a good sign... I hope my boy is going to be ok!

Hi Ladies, Peace they covered the first two weeks today, it's not terribly thorough as is NHS, but I did not want to pay for NCT classes. It was Ok.

I have a 32 week growth scan tomorrow and am a bit nervous. I had low PAPP-A at the 12 week bloods, which could indicate issues with the placenta. Possible IUGR or other complications. They also said as I am 40 they would not let me go over 40 weeks, but induce as the placenta fails sooner in older ladies. Fingers crossed my little Boo is growing on track tomorrow.

Good luck today lady h :hugs::hugs::hugs:Wanna ,I'm so excited my belly hurts for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thinking about you today Lady H and hope all goes well :hugs:

Wana b! I'm going to do a few of these :dance::dance::dance: bc your news is super good and I'm sure your little boy will be just fine :cloud9:

Peace, happy :sleep: it maybe a distant memory when :baby: arrives :winkwink:

Lady H and Wana B thinking of you both..praying for the babies to be perfectly healthy & strong :hugs: xxx

I think the NHS is obsessed with ladies age 40! It's so arbitary - i'll be 39yrs & 6mnths on my due date and they've told me they'd let me go to 42 weeks but if i was just a few months older they'd induce by 38wks. I met a lady at the hospital who is 41 and she was desperately trying to convince them not to induce her early as everything was going really well for her.

Lady H thanks for the info on the class. The NCT have an early days course but one can only attend after the baby is 6 weeks old..pretty much misses the time i need it for so i think i'll stick to the NHS class.

Wana B hoping the next 3 weeks are easy on you.

Jax yeah i'd better make the best of the snoozing :winkwink: Meant to say hang in there lady :hugs: Its a pity Jen isn't online anymore, she was on clomid too and i think it was on her last month that she got her bfp.

I am so so looking forward to all of our ladies getting their bfp's :hugs:

What do you ladies think about pacifiers? Should I order one & keep it for "just in case" or just wait to see how things go?

thank you ladies!

lady h, good luck today! I hope everything goes well and you get good news :hugs:

peace, I did buy a couple of pacifiers but I am not bringing them with me to the hospital as I intend to bfeed. I will however give it to the babies later maybe about 2 weeks or 10 days after we come home (also bottles of breast milk - I will be pumping) because I don't want them to get used to just taking milk from me... I've heard later is really hard to make them take a bottle.

I have the same plan Wana B...hoping to BF but will also pump and have her take a bottle from DH so she gets used to both. I was also told the 2nd week is a good time to start doing this.

Baby measures fine for leg length, head size etc but is below 10th centile for her weight. They now want to scan me every two weeks. Consultant said she would be ok if she were born now but obviously wants to keep her inside as long as possible. I'm pretty upset but know they will track her closely now. I do think I'd better wash some baby clothes and pack a bag though in case she says she needs to come out suddenly and I am at risk of pre term labour.

Sadly they won't give scan pics at growth scans, but I can say she is head down and was sucking her thumb which was super cute!

Hope you are all well?

yes! pack your bags! you never know, but it's better to have them ready just in case.
I would say don't worry about the size, she can just be small, I don't think it means anything is wrong. So cute about her position!! They cannot see the boys too clear anymore as everything is so cramped in there!

Massive :hugs: Lady H. Its a good sign that everything else is measuring fine. If she gains weight from scan to scan then it should be ok. A friends baby girl was also low in weight so they kept her in longer than planned (she was having a planned c-section) and baby was ok when she arrived. Praying for you xxxx

Thanks Ladies.

Bravemom my notes say EFW 1580g (3.48lb or 1.58kg)

Thanks Ladies.

Bravemom my notes say EFW 1580g (3.48lb or 1.58kg)

I think the last few months of pregnancy the babies usually gain about half. Pound a week Hun ,my little neice was two pounds at 35 weeks and 51/2 pounds wen she was born :thumbup:My sister was awfully worried at the time but now she's a healthy girl :thumbup:Home she keeps going from strength to strength lovely .thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->