Ltttc graduates!

Yeah I can't wait! To add to the drama someone's predicting genders on the pregnancy forum and she's said girl for me..so far she's got quite a few right..so lets see :winkwink:

she only predicts gender? how about an actual pregnancy with Gender? I think I need to go visit that forum LOL

LOL..it's chaos, poor woman started the thread last night all for good fun and it is booming with requests non-stop! She asks for the first day of last AF but her method is a mystery for now. Apparently she got 98 % of 62 women right elsewhere :shrug: Its in the 2nd tri section if you want to look.

well she may not do it unless you are already pregnant then :(

Haha already! I had some the other day then felt sick so no more for me.

Regretting that I left the Christmas shopping for now, it's blistery cold and the walkways are all slippery with ice.

well considering I was living off of cheese pretty much...yes already ;-)

I can't wait to find out what you are having peace!!! so exciting!!!! I know you'll be happy either way :)

My appointment went well yesterday. Boys are growing steady. Baby A is now 1 LB and 2 oz and baby B is 1 LB and 4 oz. I feel huge and I know this is nothing yet...
We just bought a house but haven't signed the papers yet, we are hoping we'll be closing within the next week or so. I can't wait, so that the painters can come in, and I can start preparing the boys' nursery!
I have finally started feeling the babies more. It still feels like flutters but they are getting stronger as they get bigger... so interesting!

How is everyone else doing?

awww that is wonderful Wanna B! So happy for you! I bet it is very exciting! Congrats on the new house too!!!

That's fantastic WannaB...they're very close in weight which I guess is a good thing :thumbup:

Congrats on the new house as well :)

thanks crystal! that's what I think too but the doctor did tell DH (when DH asked if that was an accurate figure) that it's just an estimate.... hmmm I think I have to wait and see at time of birth, huh?
I feel HUGE though... I think I already look like I was 35 weeks pregnant with 1 baby...

Congrats on the house Wana B! How exciting, doing the nursery is going to be such fun.

Yes, as i was reading about your boy's weights i thought they're close...that is a very good sign that both are growing well. Usually one baby is much smaller than the other. You're doing great:happydance:

The more I think about it...having twins is awesome. 2x all the Kodak moments, first steps, first words, first day at school....:cloud9:
LL i nominate you next for twins!!

Jen, i'm imagining that you've started buying boy outfits :cloud9:

Milty i meant to ask, 19 yrs is a long time to be hiding boobs, how come?

Afm, setting tomorrow aside for serious Christmas shopping. Its now or never :haha: We've decided to tell DH's family on Christmas day but its going to be tricky keeping the secret until then.

peace you can do it, only a few more days...plus its cold so you can wear baggy stuff and get away with it ;-)

I will accept the nomination btw :rofl: lets see if I can deliver (no pun intended)

HAHA well the nomination was a no-choice one, i want to live the twinnie dream vicariously through Wana B and you :haha:

Oh, thats the thing, I am a real chubster now and the family are very observant about weight gain & physical appearance so I expect a few side looks no doubt. This time though I don't mind a bit. We'll be seeing DH's aunt before Christmas and she is a real talker :haha: so thats the one time we'll have to rein in the conversation. Then she usually calls us on Christmas day while we're at MIL's so we'll tell her then. FIL lives in Bangkok so he'll call then too and DH will tell him. I hope I can hold back the tears.

My SA friend said his wife is scheduled for a C section on 21 Dec, he's worried about the Mayan calendar thing. I assured him the world is not going to be ending any day soon. Apparently the dr's say the baby is too small at 38wks something like 2.45kgs thats 5.4lbs...is that small?

hmmm I guess its small compared to most babies these days lol.... mine was 7lbs 9oz

Morning ladies

Peace- your plans sound lovely for telling your family at christmas, so exciting!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->