Ltttc graduates!

Hi Crystal :hugs: I am loving this thread, its like a reunion of the LTTC thread. God I missed you girls, I shouldn't have been away from bnb for so long. I was so tired before going on MAT leave and having Lia!

Yes Lia is 6 weeks, I cannot believe it myself, where is my newborn gone! :cry: they grow so fast!

Peace...:saywhat:Santa does not exist?:cry::cry: :haha:
It is true, seeing the kids at Christmas is wonderful. Great times when they believe in Santa and you see their little faces lighting up on Christmas day when they see their presents... Soo cute!!!:cloud9:

Lia will be waiting for Santa next year :thumbup: and maybe you'll have a new bun in the oven :)

Peace- I am patiently waiting for your scan, I may have said boy before I can't remember but I'm thinking maybe girl now :shrug: I'm going with pink for you :thumbup:

Hi everyone:flower:

peace, where are you with your update? My mind is horrible these days but for some reason I thought your appointment was today? let us know how it went :hugs:

Hi Wana B today was just my appointment with the midwife, nothing exciting to report except that I have SPD(pelvic dysfunction)...already! The midwive appointment just confirmed my worst fears of the NHS... It's totally disjointed, seeing different people at each appointment. I probably need a private midwife or doula and additional monitoring scans. I have no confidence in the system now. And she told me today that they don't do tours of the hospital birthing centre anymore due to funding cuts.

I did get to POAS, that was fun! I was tempted to ask for second stick :haha:

Is SPD when your pelvis isn't lined up for baby or its a bit twisted during pregnancy? It also includes the pelvis becomeing too narrow for the head to engage sometimes?

Hi Wana B today was just my appointment with the midwife, nothing exciting to report except that I have SPD(pelvic dysfunction)...already! The midwive appointment just confirmed my worst fears of the NHS... It's totally disjointed, seeing different people at each appointment. I probably need a private midwife or doula and additional monitoring scans. I have no confidence in the system now. And she told me today that they don't do tours of the hospital birthing centre anymore due to funding cuts.

Its awful isn't it? That is why I went with a private consultant. I kept seeing a different midwife every time and they did not even bother reading my notes and what had happened in previous appointments.

Its awful isn't it? That is why I went with a private consultant. I kept seeing a different midwife every time and they did not even bother reading my notes and what had happened in previous appointments.

Miraculously I'm still pregnant and its all looking good :happydance: Really can't believe it!

And we are having a GIRL :pink::cloud9::cloud9::kiss:

We are thrilled, can't stop smiling. The sonographer was South African too and she made it so special for us..kept us in suspense and then finally after a long Ta-Dah & full sound effects drum roll she told us....we were all laughing & of course my happy tears rolled on. We got 4D views and it was so incredible to see her moving around. Its real lol :cloud9::cloud9: Afterwards we got some pretty things at Baby Gap.

Please God let it stay this way xxx

awwww a princess! I was just about to write and ask...YEY!!!!

Congrats Peace! I can't express how happy I am for you right now!!!!!!!! So wonderful!!!!!

Email me pics!!! hehehe

Lots of love to you!!!!

Oh Peace, so happy for you:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Isn't it so exciting? I felt like things changed when I found out what I was having, not better or worse I just really liked saying "he" and concentrating on boy names, clothes, etc etc..

Sus what a lovely baby!!:cloud9:

Hello to everyone, I am not great at keeping up here, this pregnancy is kicking my butt. I appreciate it more than words but man it has been rough. One day at a time at this point, and one and a half weeks to viability!!

Hope you are all doing well, getting rest and looking forward to the holidays
:kiss::hugs::hugs:

Miraculously I'm still pregnant and its all looking good :happydance: Really can't believe it!

We are thrilled, can't stop smiling. The sonographer was South African too and she made it so special for us..kept us in suspense and then finally after a long Ta-Dah & full sound effects drum roll she told us....we were all laughing & of course my happy tears rolled on. We got 4D views and it was so incredible to see her moving around. Its real lol :cloud9::cloud9: Afterwards we got some pretty things at Baby Gap.

Wonderful news my lovely :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::hugs::hugs:

I knew it!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::pink::cloud9:

I am so happy for you, and all emotional! I am crying again, I cried myself dry this week but this time due to great news :hugs:

Can we see a pic?

Wana B you're one day away from viability :happydance:

And jen wow not long to go for you too!

Crystal yes its pelvic dysfunction..hurts like crazy to walk and turn over from side to side. The midwife seemed to think physio would sort it out.

Sus its your lucky soft-cups that worked<3<3<3 LOL!

Making a Christmas wish for lots more babies on thread
:xmas6: :xmas6::xmas6:

awwww Peace..a little princess!!! Congratulations to you and your hubby, you must be so excited. I love that the sonograhper kept you in suspense and made it fun for you, that was lovely of her :hugs: Would love to see a photo of her:) Let that be the start of lovely news from now on :hugs::hugs:

Wana B you're one day away from viability :happydance:

And jen wow not long to go for you too!

Crystal yes its pelvic dysfunction..hurts like crazy to walk and turn over from side to side. The midwife seemed to think physio would sort it out.

Sus its your lucky soft-cups that worked<3<3<3 LOL!

Making a Christmas wish for lots more babies on thread
:xmas6: :xmas6::xmas6:

I tried physio and it did nothing, the only thing it did do was help stretch the tendons but I still ended up with a section and alot of back and leg pain especially in the last few months of the pregnancies. swimming or just floating in the bathtub helped ease it some. I hope you have better luck with physio:thumbup:

Yes we need a flowing river of good news!

I can't wait for the thread to get busy with babies babies & more babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->