LTTTC, want to be buddies?

Ok this is a MAJOR overshare so do apologise but I know you girlies on here will understand :blush:

For the first time ever (not ever no doubt but first time ive noticed) I think my body is telling me it's ovulating!!! Lots of stuff shall we say in the pants area and looks totally right for baby!

Im guessing you girlies can guess what I'll be doing this evening :happydance:

Haha, whooot whoooot!! I just got AF this morning. Uck, I was happy though. That means new cycle starting and the Provera did its job! Tomorrow I'll be starting the Clomid, take it CD 2-6. Then back to all the OPK's and waiting for ovulation! Hope you catch the egg sammylou!!

Well like you said, as bad as AF is, at least it means back to trying and getting all positive again.

Me too on the egg thing, I could not have done any more this month if i tried and at least I have that in my mind! Though not sure DH was impressed at being told we were going to BD tonight weather he liked it or not! :haha:

Ahaha! My hubby would love it! But not tonight, thats for sure lol. As soon as I woke up this morning I knew it was the day, and he rolled over and tried to fool around. I had to shut him down REAL quick haha. He'll get his time :D

See you do better than me. For some reason just before AF I get really horny and usually happens that BD sets off AF, so embarrasing! :blush:

Ok this is a MAJOR overshare so do apologise but I know you girlies on here will understand :blush:

For the first time ever (not ever no doubt but first time ive noticed) I think my body is telling me it's ovulating!!! Lots of stuff shall we say in the pants area and looks totally right for baby!

Im guessing you girlies can guess what I'll be doing this evening :happydance:

Wooohooo!!! That's awesome! I hope you catch the egg! :)

Haha, whooot whoooot!! I just got AF this morning. Uck, I was happy though. That means new cycle starting and the Provera did its job! Tomorrow I'll be starting the Clomid, take it CD 2-6. Then back to all the OPK's and waiting for ovulation! Hope you catch the egg sammylou!!

Yay for a new start! :)

See you do better than me. For some reason just before AF I get really horny and usually happens that BD sets off AF, so embarrasing! :blush:

:haha::haha::haha:

LOL, well thats happened to me before too! We BD'd for a LONG time two nights ago and I though AF had started, but it was just spotting. I get really horny sometimes, but sometimes I just feel bloated and yucky. Like right now haha. So I'm not in an "I feel sexy lets BD" mood haha.

And yes, YAY for new start!! Hopefully I'll get a pleasant surprise for the new year :D That would be nice.

So we decided on a name for the puppy. We're going to call her "Trigger". My husband wanted something more of a "Gun Dog" type name, since he's wanting to train her to hunt. I think its kinda cute so I was okay with it. Anyways, I'm on CD 2, starting my clomid today! Whoop whoop! Super excited about it all. Hopefully this will be our cycle!

That's really cute, makes me think of only fools and horses though :winkwink:

back on the bd train then ;)

I should have ovulated today or tomorrow. I had a lot of EWCM yesterday and a horrible headache. Hopefully this month is my month.

Haha, my MIL hated it. I said "Well, YOUR son named her!" Haha. I think its kinda cute, but it does remind me of some old western movie or something lol.

Yay ovulation!!! I hope you get your sticky bean this timeee!

I should have ovulated today or tomorrow. I had a lot of EWCM yesterday and a horrible headache. Hopefully this month is my month.

Fingers cross hun!

I had loads of EWCM yesterday too but none today, not sure if that's normall??

But had a headache from HELL today that wouldn't shift for love nor money and feel so tired that I could have gone straight to bed when I finished work at 5pm, so not good but at least the signs of ov are good!

Heyyyy, just wondering how everyones cycles were going??? Any closer to a BFP? I hope haha!

I'm on CD 28 but my cyles usually are longer due to the joy of pcos!

Waiting to see if I've caught the egg, implantation etc. Was def ov last week so it's a waiting game now!

Ohhh yay! I just finished my 2nd round of Clomid, should O next week! :)

Heyyyy, just wondering how everyones cycles were going??? Any closer to a BFP? I hope haha!

I think I'm back now to where we can actively ttc. Still maybe a tiny bit of barely there blood, but I'm thinking that will be gone by the end of the day. I hope. The last few days have driven me crazy with it getting really light and then coming back stronger and then going light again.

Waiting to see if I've caught the egg, implantation etc. Was def ov last week so it's a waiting game now!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I think I'm back now to where we can actively ttc. Still maybe a tiny bit of barely there blood, but I'm thinking that will be gone by the end of the day. I hope. The last few days have driven me crazy with it getting really light and then coming back stronger and then going light again.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks hun, lots of bd for you then babyjla

haha! To be fair, we already started. :blush: We missed each other! What can I say.... :)

Haha, yesssss! Lots of BD! AF FINALLY left me today! I'm so happy! Haha. Dodgercpkl, sorry you have to be back in this forum/thread thingy :hugs: Maybe for the new year you'll get that sticky sticky bean! Hopefully God will humor us all and make it a GREAT new year :D That's good though that you are back at it already! Nothing wrong with that lol

Right so what do you think girlies, do I or do I not test for my bfp before xmas??

I think i OV friday so if I was, you'd think it tests positive.

My thoughts for as could be the best xmas present ever, of course the neg of that is i could be really down at xmas.

Then there is the xmas drinking, which of course we all have a glass or two at xmas so would rather know not to drink even one or two if I was, not tempting fate and all that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->