LTTTC, want to be buddies?

Well because of the wonderful world of PCOS, Im never sure when AF is due.

I think if its 2 weeks past ov, its due this friday so thanks for the crossed fingers, mine are too! My DH keeps joking that he doesnt need to get me a pressie as he's already given me a baby :haha:

Hahaha, thats cute. Its good to have a positive attitude about it! And its sounding good so far :D

Well guys I'm out this month!

AF came yesterday, had a good cry about it :cry: now just getting on with it, it is Christmas after all!

Decided we are going to get a check up after xmas just to make sure it isn't my tubes or anything and carry on bd'ing into the new year!
x

Aweee, I'm sorry Sammylou :( that sucks! I had O pains yesterday and had some ovulation spotting a few days before so I think I O'd yesterday or today. But my OPK's are still neg...Not sure. I had a dark-ish line the day before yesterday. So maybe I just missed the daggum positive AGAIN. I havent been as into it this month as last month. Just kinda going with the flow. We'll see!

Hi guys

Just wanted to nip on and see how everyone's xmas's were?

Had a busy one, very busy, which of course has resulted in being tired, run down and now full of cold :wacko:

To be honest, and I never thought Id say it, we've been sooo grateful for the time just me and DH to relax after the the holidays, im grateful we have no little ones at present lol!

Got our holiday booked too so lots to look forward to :happydance: Decided that as much as we'd love a bump, if i'm with the man of my dreams the rest of my life, ive been handed a pretty sweet card. :kiss:

Merry xmas to all and if i dont get on before, happy new year!

Hey Sammylou! Sorry your sick :( I just got over a cold too. Christmas was great, I actually have family at my home now and boy am I worn out! We were all looking at cute baby room designs and whatnot, and I absolutely love peanuts. They have so many CUTE peanuts things on amazon.com and I am STOKED. I can't wait to have a little one so I can decorate a room. I'm still pretty stoked, and I can't wait to get to test! Ahhh, I hope we caught it this time, if not there's always next month I guess. I agree though that even if it never does happen, I've got a pretty good thing with just my hubby. But I don't know that I'd ever be satisfied with that....Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEARRRR! Hope its fun!

Hello ladies!!! I'm a newbie to this site:winkwink:. So here is a little background of my LTTTC....Dh and I have been ttc for 4 and 1/2 years, I have mild endometriosis and had surgery twice to remove it along with cysts on my ovaries. The last surgery was in October. We did 2 IUI's before the surgery with no luck, and now I'm in the tww on the second IUI after surgery. Today I am 7 dpiui and have some weird things going on with my body. On 3 dpo I started to spot light pink and since then have had brown spotting, which lightly appears on a pantyliner. Been feeling gassy and bloated as well. Anyone have anything like happen to them?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Welcome Godsjewel :) That's a long time to be ttc...But I feel your pain. I almost feel like it doesn't matter how long you have been ttc, the wait is super hard. Well, idk. I think if you've been ttc for like a few months maybe its not so bad. But once you hit a few years its hard. I'm still in my tww, so I'm going crazy. But I've had family here visiting for the past week and I havent really been thinking about it a whole lot. I only got a few more days til testing! Hopefully we'll get a new years surprise, but I guess we'll hafta see. So far I haven't had any symptom like things this go round, besides CM. I've had lots of EWCM. So I guess we'll just hafta wait and seeeee :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Welcome Godsjewel :) That's a long time to be ttc...But I feel your pain. I almost feel like it doesn't matter how long you have been ttc, the wait is super hard. Well, idk. I think if you've been ttc for like a few months maybe its not so bad. But once you hit a few years its hard. I'm still in my tww, so I'm going crazy. But I've had family here visiting for the past week and I havent really been thinking about it a whole lot. I only got a few more days til testing! Hopefully we'll get a new years surprise, but I guess we'll hafta see. So far I haven't had any symptom like things this go round, besides CM. I've had lots of EWCM. So I guess we'll just hafta wait and seeeee :)

Happy new year!
Thanks for the welcome :flower:
Sometimes i think I should get a patience award for all this waiting :laugh2:
Right now I know about 11 women that are pregnant and had no problems conceiving. Both of my sister-in-laws are pregnant with their second child. Last year they got pregnant 6 months apart and everyone kept saying to me, "you're next!!!"... If only that were true, now they're both pregnant with their second child. I just long for the day to be able to go through the whole pregnancy experience, sometimes it feels like it will never happen :cry:
I'm glad I found this site, it's hard talking to others that don't know what I'm going through, they just keep saying it will happen.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. It deff helps to talk to people who actually know what you are going through. Everyone always says to just stay patient and it'll happen. Just wait, in Gods time it'll happen. But I have a very logical mind. I look at it like this, some women never get to have children. And usually those women are the ones that want them most. So I have to be realistic with myself and know that even though I'm trying and want it sooo badly, it may not happen. I cannot afford IUI or Invitro. Those are not an option for me and my hubby, atleast not right now. And I don't want to have children when I'm older and stuff, but I just try to stay positive. I know I've ovulated on the clomid, I just don't know if we've caught the egg. In October/November I had SO many symptoms and I honestly thought that we had gotten preggy. But I kept getting negative tests and my DR said that I should just start the provera again, and try again this round. He said normal healthy couples get preggo in three months, so if I don't then the clomid isn't going to work with us. But I always heard it was 6 months to a year. And if I'm ovulating I think thats a better chance of conceiving than if I'm NOT ovulating. But I'll have to discuss that with my doctor when this cycle is up. I'm supposed to test in a few days, and I havent had the first symptom. So who knows. I have had lots of EWCM, but I had that last cycle too, so I'm not focusing on it haha. :wacko:

Yeah, I get what you're saying. It deff helps to talk to people who actually know what you are going through. Everyone always says to just stay patient and it'll happen. Just wait, in Gods time it'll happen. But I have a very logical mind. I look at it like this, some women never get to have children. And usually those women are the ones that want them most. So I have to be realistic with myself and know that even though I'm trying and want it sooo badly, it may not happen. I cannot afford IUI or Invitro. Those are not an option for me and my hubby, atleast not right now. And I don't want to have children when I'm older and stuff, but I just try to stay positive. I know I've ovulated on the clomid, I just don't know if we've caught the egg. In October/November I had SO many symptoms and I honestly thought that we had gotten preggy. But I kept getting negative tests and my DR said that I should just start the provera again, and try again this round. He said normal healthy couples get preggo in three months, so if I don't then the clomid isn't going to work with us. But I always heard it was 6 months to a year. And if I'm ovulating I think thats a better chance of conceiving than if I'm NOT ovulating. But I'll have to discuss that with my doctor when this cycle is up. I'm supposed to test in a few days, and I havent had the first symptom. So who knows. I have had lots of EWCM, but I had that last cycle too, so I'm not focusing on it haha. :wacko:

My doctor said after a year it would classify as infertility. Im glad you're staying positive, I do my best to since I'm truly blessed to have Taylor in my life. Tay is my stepdaughter and is 9 yrs old. She has been in my life since she was 3. I consider her mine even though I didn't give birth to her, she lives with us 100% of the time. She is an amazing girl and my hero...she beat cancer when she was 3 and then when she was 4, came through from an infection in her blood. The thing that gets me upset is her birth mom isn't around and has issues, she rarely calls or sees Tay. Again, I love her to pieces and am glad God has blessed me with her. She told me maybe God gave her to me since I didn't have any kids and me to her since her mom isn't around :hugs:

Happy new year!
Thanks for the welcome :flower:
Sometimes i think I should get a patience award for all this waiting :laugh2:
Right now I know about 11 women that are pregnant and had no problems conceiving. Both of my sister-in-laws are pregnant with their second child. Last year they got pregnant 6 months apart and everyone kept saying to me, "you're next!!!"... If only that were true, now they're both pregnant with their second child. I just long for the day to be able to go through the whole pregnancy experience, sometimes it feels like it will never happen :cry:
I'm glad I found this site, it's hard talking to others that don't know what I'm going through, they just keep saying it will happen.

Welcome! Waiting sucks and I hated being told that it would happen when it happened. I know in my head that that is true, but it's just NOT what you want to hear when you are waiting for so long. *hugs* My wait wasn't as long as yours, but it was short lived as I suffered a miscarriage a couple of weeks ago um... sortof. Hopefully this New Year will see all of us LTTTC ladies getting our baby bumps will nice sticky beans!

Hi guys

Just wanted to nip on and see how everyone's xmas's were?

Had a busy one, very busy, which of course has resulted in being tired, run down and now full of cold :wacko:

To be honest, and I never thought Id say it, we've been sooo grateful for the time just me and DH to relax after the the holidays, im grateful we have no little ones at present lol!

Got our holiday booked too so lots to look forward to :happydance: Decided that as much as we'd love a bump, if i'm with the man of my dreams the rest of my life, ive been handed a pretty sweet card. :kiss:

Merry xmas to all and if i dont get on before, happy new year!

The day itself was nice, spent with family, but I have to say that overall, my Christmas and end of 2011 pretty well blew. I don't know if you follow my ttc thread at all, but basically when I thought I'd originally had a miscarriage, I really did, but it was a partial one.... which is why my numbers started growing. So now my numbers have started slowing down very very quickly and it's just a matter of time before they start falling. The technical bit is that it's termed as a chemical pregnancy, so the baby died pretty much as soon as it was conceived. That's why my numbers were so low to begin with. Anyway, I'm hoping now that my numbers drop to zero on their own (rather then because of a shot or pill or d&c) and we can get on with trying again very soon.

I'm glad to hear that you had a great Christmas and that you are taking a relaxed attitude about everything! I wish I could do that... They say that when you are least expecting it is when it will show up, but I just can't get myself to relax about it all! Sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you get better soon!

Hey Sammylou! Sorry your sick :( I just got over a cold too. Christmas was great, I actually have family at my home now and boy am I worn out! We were all looking at cute baby room designs and whatnot, and I absolutely love peanuts. They have so many CUTE peanuts things on amazon.com and I am STOKED. I can't wait to have a little one so I can decorate a room. I'm still pretty stoked, and I can't wait to get to test! Ahhh, I hope we caught it this time, if not there's always next month I guess. I agree though that even if it never does happen, I've got a pretty good thing with just my hubby. But I don't know that I'd ever be satisfied with that....Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEARRRR! Hope its fun!

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you get better soon hun!

My doctor said after a year it would classify as infertility. Im glad you're staying positive, I do my best to since I'm truly blessed to have Taylor in my life. Tay is my stepdaughter and is 9 yrs old. She has been in my life since she was 3. I consider her mine even though I didn't give birth to her, she lives with us 100% of the time. She is an amazing girl and my hero...she beat cancer when she was 3 and then when she was 4, came through from an infection in her blood. The thing that gets me upset is her birth mom isn't around and has issues, she rarely calls or sees Tay. Again, I love her to pieces and am glad God has blessed me with her. She told me maybe God gave her to me since I didn't have any kids and me to her since her mom isn't around :hugs:

Awww! That's awesome! I love that the 2 of you are so close. *hugs* I'm glad you have her in your life!

Awww! That's awesome! I love that the 2 of you are so close. *hugs* I'm glad you have her in your life!

Thanks hun!
I'm so sorry about your loss, I have never experienced that and pray you won't have to go through that again. Praying for a really, really sticky bean for you :hugs:

Thanks hun!
I'm so sorry about your loss, I have never experienced that and pray you won't have to go through that again. Praying for a really, really sticky bean for you :hugs:

Thank you! It's been a rollercoaster for sure, and one that I'll probably be on to some effect for a long long time, but it's also been good in some very small ways - like knowing that I CAN get pregnant. I truly hope you never have to experience a mc. :hugs:

Thanks hun!

Thank you! It's been a rollercoaster for sure, and one that I'll probably be on to some effect for a long long time, but it's also been good in some very small ways - like knowing that I CAN get pregnant. I truly hope you never have to experience a mc. :hugs:

Funny you said that, I was thinking of writing that its kind of a blessing to know you can get pregnant, but I didn't know if that was appropriate to say. God gives us only what we can handle, plus you can help others by what you have experienced.

Funny you said that, I was thinking of writing that its kind of a blessing to know you can get pregnant, but I didn't know if that was appropriate to say. God gives us only what we can handle, plus you can help others by what you have experienced.

Depends on the day as to whether I take it well or not, I think. :) I do know logically that it's true, but it's hard sometimes to see any good in this. I love helping others with my experiences, but I'm not sure how much I can do that with this. Maybe better then I expect, maybe not. I think time will tell in that. I do hope you are right though! :flower:

Depends on the day as to whether I take it well or not, I think. :) I do know logically that it's true, but it's hard sometimes to see any good in this. I love helping others with my experiences, but I'm not sure how much I can do that with this. Maybe better then I expect, maybe not. I think time will tell in that. I do hope you are right though! :flower:

It's going to be amazing the day you get your BFP and look back at what you've been through. Just keep positive as much as you can. I sometimes have to think of it this way, there are friends of mine that are dying to be in a relationship and get married and have yet found the right one, I'm thankful everyday for my prince charming, even though I have yet to see a BFP, I have a loving, trustworthy, loyal husband and that's definitely something to be happy about.

Aweee, that's so sweet that you've got a little one (well sort of) lol. And wow, she must be a very strong little girl too! My father went through having cancer at a young age and he's always had a hard time health wise. I never experienced anything like it, but I can only imagine it has to be hard. And I agree, sometimes its hard to be upset about not being preggy when you have someone as wonderful as I have. My hubby gives me anything in the world, and if I can never have children I know I've got a good thing. But I think what hurts me the most is the fact that he wants children as badly as I do, and there's nothing stopping him from getting that but me. It hurts him too every month when we get a BFN, but he stays strong for me and pushes me forward. I just can't wait for the day when I can come home and say "Babe, you're FINALLY going to be a father!" He's going to absolutely fall out lol

Aweee, that's so sweet that you've got a little one (well sort of) lol. And wow, she must be a very strong little girl too! My father went through having cancer at a young age and he's always had a hard time health wise. I never experienced anything like it, but I can only imagine it has to be hard. And I agree, sometimes its hard to be upset about not being preggy when you have someone as wonderful as I have. My hubby gives me anything in the world, and if I can never have children I know I've got a good thing. But I think what hurts me the most is the fact that he wants children as badly as I do, and there's nothing stopping him from getting that but me. It hurts him too every month when we get a BFN, but he stays strong for me and pushes me forward. I just can't wait for the day when I can come home and say "Babe, you're FINALLY going to be a father!" He's going to absolutely fall out lol

Yay for the wonderful men in our life!!!! Tay still gets bloodwork done to make sure her white blood cells are good. So far she is doing fantastic.

Tay was born from a one-night stand kind of deal with a woman he knew, my dh didn't even know he was a father until she was a couple months old. I would love to get a BFP so he can experience the whole pregnancy thing, this would be such a wonderful gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->