luck for February/March BFP

Have you considered temping? That could confirm that you are Oing. I wouldn't worry too much about how many days your cycles are since they are still pretty close in range. Mine range from 26-33 days. The positive opk is a good sign. Check out this website:

https://www.twoweekwait.com/articles/sperm-meets-egg-plan

The only thing I don't like about the SMEP plan is that it suggests doing opks once a day. Many people get a surge in the afternoon (around 2pm). Last month I got a negative opk at 4am, a negative opk at 6pm and then got a positive around 10pm. So, I would suggest doing opks at least twice a day.

Here's what I'm going to try (the first few are loosely based off the SMEP):
-Inseminate every other day starting CD 11, totaling 4 inseminations.
-Start opks on CD 10 and test 2/3 times everyday until temps confirm O.
-Continue rotating after insemination (10-20 minutes on each side).
-Take FertilAID and FertileCM.
-Get back to drinking a cup of green tea everyday.
-Drink lots of water.
-Quit drinking soda.
-Make healthy food choices (lots of fruits and veggies).

i have not temped ever..but think this time i will..i will read about how to do it..guess i shouldnt be smoking either..i know..i know....dont yell... i have even been going to the gym for cardio..

My posts arent going through so Ill keep what I had short.
Yes, Im still 3 days late. But I'd rather help others than worry about it being a BFP, when I think its a BFN.
Dont stress out. It will mess up your periods, to the point of stopping. You are normal... days 24-32 are normal and if they are out of that by one day, no worries!
I cant buy the temp and opks where I am because they are so expensive
so if you are just worried about if you ovulate you can physically check your mucus for 2 weeks and you can see if you are ovulating! Comments aside I know some think its gross but it can help...
Best of Luck! Dont worry!

Have you considered temping? That could confirm that you are Oing. I wouldn't worry too much about how many days your cycles are since they are still pretty close in range. Mine range from 26-33 days. The positive opk is a good sign. Check out this website:

https://www.twoweekwait.com/articles/sperm-meets-egg-plan

The only thing I don't like about the SMEP plan is that it suggests doing opks once a day. Many people get a surge in the afternoon (around 2pm). Last month I got a negative opk at 4am, a negative opk at 6pm and then got a positive around 10pm. So, I would suggest doing opks at least twice a day.

Here's what I'm going to try (the first few are loosely based off the SMEP):
-Inseminate every other day starting CD 11, totaling 4 inseminations.
-Start opks on CD 10 and test 2/3 times everyday until temps confirm O.
-Continue rotating after insemination (10-20 minutes on each side).
-Take FertilAID and FertileCM.
-Get back to drinking a cup of green tea everyday.
-Drink lots of water.
-Quit drinking soda.
-Make healthy food choices (lots of fruits and veggies).

i have not temped ever..but think this time i will..i will read about how to do it..guess i shouldnt be smoking either..i know..i know....dont yell... i have even been going to the gym for cardio..

Glad you put the I know I know at the end of the smoking, cause girl you know we're gonna go after you for that :haha:
Good Luck tell me how the temp thing goes if you start!

Lauren....bad girlon the smoking....stop NOW
Bluz...u still late hun???wen u testing???

Im 4 days late today and just cant get the nerve to test again... I probably wont until I have the baby rounding out my belly haha... started very light spotting today... not normal but neither is being late... im sure its Af... so just put on some pjs and curled on the couch... here goes 7 month ttc... woooo...

Hi guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while- was tryn to relax about ttc but that's gone totally down hill!!

What you guys think of my test??? Here's a link to my thread with pics!! :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1757337-think-see-something.html

af came... feel so down think im gonna take a break... hubby is stressed too and he thinks im partly to blame for no bfp... how do you work with that?! just take a breath and when it happens it happens... def looks like something tarabay!

Hello ladies, I just started my fourth round of clomid this month. My doctor decided to up my dose to 100 mg. I go in march 12th for my first mid cycle ultrasound with a trigger shot. We tried a year and a half on our own. The doctor decided clomid was our next option. I do ovulate every month on my own though. My periods are every 27 days and I get a positive on an opk on cycle day 13 every month. I am glad to finally have found some other women who I can relate to. I did have horrible side effects. Hot flashes, headaches, fatique. Hoping the fourth round works this time, I'm losing faith...

Tarabay sorry Hun...I understand u and your fb string stressed but I don't think it's fair for him to blame u for bfn..men will never really understand so don't b harsh in yourself with him saying tht...take a break if u thinks thts wats right...mayb u can ntnp...keep the faith sweetie
Hi danni...don't lose hope Hun...it is goin to happen ..if not sooner then later...if u were ovations in your own then y the clomid??tat too 100mg???did they do an ultrasound in your normal follicles to c the size and then on the 50mg cycles to c the difference???fortunately for me with my first round of clomid I just had a headache for a few days...also I got my first BFP on my fourth cycle of clomid...all the best sweetie and welcome to the thread

Tarabay sorry Hun...I understand u and your fb string stressed but I don't think it's fair for him to blame u for bfn..men will never really understand so don't b harsh in yourself with him saying tht...take a break if u thinks thts wats right...mayb u can ntnp...keep the faith sweetie
Hi danni...don't lose hope Hun...it is goin to happen ..if not sooner then later...if u were ovations in your own then y the clomid??tat too 100mg???did they do an ultrasound in your normal follicles to c the size and then on the 50mg cycles to c the difference???fortunately for me with my first round of clomid I just had a headache for a few days...also I got my first BFP on my fourth cycle of clomid...all the best sweetie and welcome to the thread

I was put on clomid so I can have bigger and more mature eggs. Since we have unexplained infertility and have not gotten pregnant on our own they wanted to try clomid. I did three rounds of 50 mg and my progesteone was good all three times. No ultrasounds. We are starting ultrasounds this cycle because of the higher dose. We upped the dose because obviously the 50 mg wasn't enough. Thank you for the encouraging story

ohh...those r really gud levels...really wonder y your dose is being upped..mayb they shud have done another round with u/s and then considered upping ...

have u already taken 100mg this mth??

They upped it because my first three rounds on 59 mg did not work so why keep taking it. There hoping the 100 mg plus trigger shot is the edge I need because as I said my levels were good. This month will be my first ultrasound. My first three months were Un monitored. I had to have three good progesterone levels to go on to 100 mg.

oh ok...well all the best hun...i wish the fourth cycle is the last one for u ttc...

oh ok...well all the best hun...i wish the fourth cycle is the last one for u ttc...

Thank you I appreciate it! Just took my first tablets today so I've got a long month ahead of me.

It will happen! Just breath and find other things to preoccupy your thoughts! easier said than done i know!

It will happen! Just breath and find other things to preoccupy your thoughts! easier said than done i know!

Thanks. I work 58 hours a week so my mind is always busy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->