luck for February/March BFP

Nothing so far...I'm getting ready to leave work, so I will check my cervix soon and see if there's anything happening. Usually once I get spotting at all, it usually become more prominent having brownish color every time I wipe. I haven't noticed anything today, so that's unusual. I just want to know already! lol

i can imgine your anxiety...but i really think mayb u shud avoid checkin your cervix...i mean in case uve managed to catch tht egg i dont want u to b irritatin it in any way...u know wat u mean...but im just thinking aloud...also ive never checked my cervix so i dono wats involved...:thumbup:

ok, so this morning i had cramps, and having some mild right now.. my af isnt due until (i think-since its been weird after D&C) march 2nd.. i just wiped it had some darker discharge (sorry tmi)
i hate this..

Nothing so far...I'm getting ready to leave work, so I will check my cervix soon and see if there's anything happening. Usually once I get spotting at all, it usually become more prominent having brownish color every time I wipe. I haven't noticed anything today, so that's unusual. I just want to know already! lol

i can imgine your anxiety...but i really think mayb u shud avoid checkin your cervix...i mean in case uve managed to catch tht egg i dont want u to b irritatin it in any way...u know wat u mean...but im just thinking aloud...also ive never checked my cervix so i dono wats involved...:thumbup:

i actually thought about that too?? is that safe?? i too never checked my cervix, i wouldnt even know what to check haha

i actually thought about that too?? is that safe?? i too never checked my cervix, i wouldnt even know what to check haha

neither do i...i dont know wat im lookin for...:dohh:

p.s. glad your body seems to be taking care of it naturally.. stay positive.. see what happens..thinking of you!

p.s. glad your body seems to be taking care of it naturally.. stay positive.. see what happens..thinking of you!

Actually my body is not takin care naturally...i wish it was...just wishful thinkin....hey btw did u get my friend request on fb?

oh, maybe i read that wrong?? I saw your numbers were going down, so thats good at least.. this stuff is so confusing! lol..
i havent got any new requests?? here is my link, see if that works

https://www.facebook.com/#!/lauren.bickley.3

maybe its under my maiden name lol???

Today I'm 8-9dpo.. havent had any symptoms yet..until today after work..very tired, like to the point I could just go to bed right now (5:30pm) and i used the bathroom, and wiped, and there was red/brown on the tp in on the urine.. i had cramps most of the day, more dull.. af isnt due yet..for about a week yet.. what the hell.. im reading a lot about people implantation bleeding around this time, they too got the cramps..
anyone else have this going on? Jury did you check your cervix yet? lol.. i wish i knew how to do that lol.. your on my cycle timeframe.

i did send the request to the same page...but it said tht the mess and request wud not go directly toyour mailbos and wud go to the others mailbox...i dont even know wat tht means :p...cos my page now shows friend request sent

hey and the spottin may just b IB...lets all send pos vibes tht its ib :)

i did send the request to the same page...but it said tht the mess and request wud not go directly toyour mailbos and wud go to the others mailbox...i dont even know wat tht means :p...cos my page now shows friend request sent

thats so weird?? i got Hawk's friend request.. and i have no new ones in there??? can you message me on facebook??then from there i can click on your name and try to add you?? damn internet..

hey and the spottin may just b IB...lets all send pos vibes tht its ib :)

i hope so!!! i never got cramps this far away from period..i only get cramps on the day of my period..
omg..i can see it now..NOW i will be looking for every single little thing..

AND i just went to wipe again to check, and it was light pinkish, i didnt pee, just wiped.

Ok I checked the cervix and I do have a little bit of spotting. I'm cramping now but not sure if its the spotting or from checking the cervix.
Most can just use a finger to check but I can't reach mine. I use a speculum and actually look at it. It's safe as long as you are very sanitary about it.
Lauren, maybe you're having sympathy spotting? Lol

well, only a real woman can do what jury does! lol.. this girl uses a speculum on herself! now thats committment! ;)
hoping we're having implantation cramps/spotting..we're on teh same time frame give or take a day.. fx

Lol yeah at first I had dw do it, but that sucked. Now I do it all myself. Actually not that bad...easier than the gyno doing it!

Ok ladies,just got bak from the dr...got the damn shot...uuugghh!!!
Well fyi i may notb very active for sometime..im sure ull understand...ill still log in to motivate u gurls as much as i can...i but i sure dont want to c any of u here(obviously in a gud way :)) wen im back being active 12 weeks from now.
Lauren i did send u a mess too...its says tht its not one directly to your inbox but if u open ur messages slot beside your inbox there will b sth called others...my mess seems to b delivered there as facebook says we r not connected on fb :p...so here we r gettin connected..this link will show u how to look up my mess..https://www.facebook.com/help/188872764494245

Me! I test March 8th. And to top it off I have a POAS problem to contend with! :winkwink:

Well, super light spotting 2 nights in a row now. Feel like I'm coming down with a cold. My temp dropped this morning. So, I'm pretty positive AF will be here today or tomorrow. Oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->