luck for February/March BFP

Well, super light spotting 2 nights in a row now. Feel like I'm coming down with a cold. My temp dropped this morning. So, I'm pretty positive AF will be here today or tomorrow. Oh well...

we're not out yet!

i too had some spotting this morning
couldnt sleep all night, was hot, uncomfortable and boobs hurt..
BUT my body did this crap to me last cycle too..so im not ruling anything out yet.. dont you do it either Jury!

It's definitely hard to not over think and "trick" yourself into symptoms! My period is 2 days late, but i'm not even focusing on what that could mean, because I am so so tired! Anyone relate? Waiting on March! That will be our 9th month ttc. Hoping you all are drowned in bd :) and you never see AF!

can relate with the sore boobs and the cramping... *crossing my fingers for you!*... also feeling so emotional.... could be nothing related together though... wish you the best!

9 months! ive only been ttc 2...anf already getting bummed

Well, AF just showed. Guess it's on to cycle #3 for us...

9 months! ive only been ttc 2...anf already getting bummed

Oh trust me I´ve been there too! 3 months in and I was just so down... but after awhile I just tried to not focus on each month because I spent it depressed and crying! 3 days late and no signs of:af:...

Keep your chin up! Your so early into it, I just know you´ll get there before me :dust:

Until then, I focus on keeping the house for my hubby! :hangwashing:

Well, AF just showed. Guess it's on to cycle #3 for us...

It´s hard, but I´m always relieved when it finally happens so I at least know everything is normal! Crossing my fingers for you! :dust:

The stork is just losing his way to our place! :yellow:

aw jury..im prob right behind u...still spotting..no full flow yet

i think i screwed up counting my cycles.. past two ive been lightly spotting darker red/brown..then a few days later full on af.. guess i should be counting cycle start date with real af day not at spotting..ugh... so cycle lengths are anywhere from 26-30 days..what????

yeah they are complicated! Got confused awhile back too! But I learn cycle days can change from 24-30 days... start on the day of flow and count from end of period back 2 weeks to know your aprox. O day. Doctors say a lot of ppl get it wrong when they count... This website link saved me in understanding my fertile and O day... It's simple and shows you each month how it changes! Baby Dust for you!
https://www.justmommies.com/ovulation-calendar.shtml

ok.. so when should i talk to my doctor??

since i had the D&C Dec 6th.. before that my cycles were by the book every 28 days.. after D&C I got it after 28 days.. now since that its being weird.. im now spotting a few days before, then getting it 33 days, then now 26... im worried about not ovulating?? or if something is wrong with me?? i did use opk and it was positive..but still.. im so worried and concerned..i dont even know what to think or do now.. where do i start?? or is this just my body getting back to normal after the D&C? :(

yeah they are complicated! Got confused awhile back too! But I learn cycle days can change from 24-30 days... start on the day of flow and count from end of period back 2 weeks to know your aprox. O day. Doctors say a lot of ppl get it wrong when they count... This website link saved me in understanding my fertile and O day... It's simple and shows you each month how it changes! Baby Dust for you!

thank you!! i am in panick mode now.. i hate this.. i will def check that out.. thanks! are you still a few days late?

its hard to use that..and the app i have on my phone now because my cycle days have not been the same?

but it really does have a ton of great helpful info, thank you :)

Have you considered temping? That could confirm that you are Oing. I wouldn't worry too much about how many days your cycles are since they are still pretty close in range. Mine range from 26-33 days. The positive opk is a good sign. Check out this website:

https://www.twoweekwait.com/articles/sperm-meets-egg-plan

The only thing I don't like about the SMEP plan is that it suggests doing opks once a day. Many people get a surge in the afternoon (around 2pm). Last month I got a negative opk at 4am, a negative opk at 6pm and then got a positive around 10pm. So, I would suggest doing opks at least twice a day.

Here's what I'm going to try (the first few are loosely based off the SMEP):
-Inseminate every other day starting CD 11, totaling 4 inseminations.
-Start opks on CD 10 and test 2/3 times everyday until temps confirm O.
-Continue rotating after insemination (10-20 minutes on each side).
-Take FertilAID and FertileCM.
-Get back to drinking a cup of green tea everyday.
-Drink lots of water.
-Quit drinking soda.
-Make healthy food choices (lots of fruits and veggies).

Also, I use fertility friend to track my cycles. It's the best I've found.

thanks jury..thats what my cyxles are at now..i guess as long as i opk and know when i O then i should be ok..just worried in back of my mind there is an issue..i guess i will go to my doc if anyrhing gets stranger..its almost to the point bd isnt fun bc weve done so much...and no bfp..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->