luck for February/March BFP

Dannixo,

Why did your doctor decide to give you that test.

Lamago

Dannixo,

Why did your doctor decide to give you that test.

Lamago

What test? The ultrasound? They give those when you get upped to 100 mg because of risk of over stimulation. I had 10 eggs. Just closer monitoring. Happens after three rounds of un monitoring. Now I will get them from here on out.

Still just waiting to O...I've been having lots of EWCM starting though and my cervix is starting to open, so I know it's approaching. Just waiting for that smiley face! We are starting insems tonight though and will do them Thurs and Sat as well (3 insems total, every other day). I will most likely O sometime within that time frame. We leave for vacation on Monday, so if I O after the last insem, we'll just have to hope the little guys made it up there and can live for a few days, lol.

I have been taking fertileCM, fertilaid, drinking a cup of green tea every day, and drinking lots of water (I cut out soda for a week now!). I have seen a big difference in my CM and I just started all that last week. So, if you ladies are looking to increase fertile CM, you might want to try some of those things! We are also going to use preseed and softcups this cycle.

been awhile since I was here but that really helped me and Im gonna see if it helps increase my cm!!! :happydance:

I hope it helps! I got the idea from a girl on one of the other threads. She started all that this last cycle and got her BFP...so I figured it's worth a shot!

how do softcups work..i might try those next time..didnt O yet..anyday now.but bd'ing enough..

Since I am doing at home insems, we tried it for the first time last night. We put the good directly in the softcup, then put it in. It did squeeze some of it out though...but only a little. Next time we will put it in with syringe and then put in softcup. Search softcup on youtube and there's a video that shows you how it works. I was very skeptical at first, but I'm not thinking about using them for AF too. It's easier than it seems. I know there are some ladies on another thread who bd and then put it in right away to hold the goods in there. I slept with mine in last night and it was really nice bc I didn't have to worry about leakage...

hmmm..i dont know what they even are, guess i should start there..
can i tell you, DH and I are getting bored with BD, and I guess its partially my fault bc im making it such a production and putting on a lot of pressure..I feel bad, but we both want this, but sometimes just dont feel like BD'ing..is there a way we can inseminate ourselves?? lol.. (yea, im actually too lazy for sex anymore! smh..) is that bad?

Hey, whatever works for you, works for you. Doing the insem thing works just as well as doing it naturally. If you do that, maybe it will keep the romance for when you actually want to be doing it? Have you looked into the SMEP?

Here is the basis from the website https://www.twoweekwait.com/articles/sperm-meets-egg-plan

Sperm Meets Egg Plan Crash Course:

-Buy 10 OPK tests PRIOR to cycle day 10
-Starting on cycle day 10, do one OPK test EVERY DAY
-Babydance (BD) EVERY OTHER DAY starting on cycle day 10 (Elevate those hips for 10 - 30 minutes after each BD session.)
-When you get a positive OPK, babydance that day and the next 2 days in a row (so 3 days in a row total)
-Skip one night and babydance once more the next day
Take a home pregnancy test (HPT) 15 days after the day you ovulated (Again, I’d recommend these pregnancy test strips at Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com.)

I know it's much easier said than done, but I feel like you are getting really worked up and you aren't trusting the process. My advice is for you to take a deep breath and try to relax a little. Research ideas for getting preggo and come up with a plan. I hope I don't make you mad when I say that, I know I get irritated when people tell me to relax sometimes....

I forget, are you temping? You are using opks, right?

using opks..no positives yet...should be o'ing any day now.. we talked about it and are going to insem at home..that way to ease my mind and take pressure off him..we can insem as much as we need and actually enjoy the BD instead of it getting so routine and a chore..
ive been doing somewhat of smep but likei said..is getting us stressed..
worth a shot.
jury..if u dont mind me asking..what do you use to insem..and how long is sperm good for?

Here is our process:
-Donor does his thing in a jar (it is good for 1 hour)
-Usually we suck it up in a 5ml syringe, no needle (got mine on amazon, but you can get them at drugstores as well)
-Tip syringe up and gently get bubbles out
-I prop my hips on pillows
-Insert syringe as far as I can
-Slowly squeeze syringe (we do slow spurts), that way it has time to spread out and doesn't just come right back out.
-Some people leave the syringe in for the next part, we have been taking ours out, just make sure you do it very, very slowly
-At this point I usually bring myself to big O (it's too hard to do it together, too worried about losing the goods)
-I remain on my back a total of 15-20 min (including big O), then rotate to side 15-20 min, rotate to other side 15-20 min, then lay on stomach and go to sleep (it's supposed to coat the cervix)

This time we used the softcup. We sucked the goods up in the syringe and put it in the softcup. Then I inserted the softcup. I used preseed and I think I used a little too much though bc some of it got squeezed out. So, only use a very small amount if you do it this way. Once the softcup was in I did everything else the same. It's really nice bc you don't have to worry about it leaking back out. It keeps it in all night.

I hope this helps! Don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions. You could also check out the following threads for tips:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...onsidering-home-insemination-donor-sperm.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...-artificial-insemination-success-stories.html

Good luck!

thanks girl! helped!!! if no luck this cycle that is our route..so orgasm is key?

It's supposed to help the cervix suck it up and the contractions of the uterus help it on its journey to the fallopian tubes. The cervix actually dips into the sperm as it contracts. Check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9BVDoQNQ5Y

I know! It's pretty crazy. That's my favorite video right now bc it shows the real deal. So, sometime while I'm getting acupuncture or while I'm doing my after-insem rotations, I will visualize the whole process. I don't know if it really helps or not, but it makes me feel better to be focused on what could be happening and helps me relax.

Now...hopefully we will both get our positive opks soon, followed by some bfps! Then we won't have to worry about all this next month!

i know girl..its time. were gana be bump buddies regardless..lol.. so im here for u..and your always there answering my off the wall questions lol..

Lol, they aren't as off the wall as you think ;) I can't wait to be bump buddies!

i think i had a positive opk this morning, the lines were very close to what it said was positive..im going to get a digital this afternoon to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->