luck for February/March BFP

you didnt get one yet? i dont think mine was too positive though..i was using the strips, so its hard to tell sometimes..the other line was just about the same color as the control line..so, its closer than it was yesterday..

I would count that as a positive if I were you. That's how mine usually are, they don't always turn the exact same color. If they are really close, I count it as a positive. Especially after last month when I got a smiley and with the same cup of urine only 1 out of 3 strips was actually the same color!
I've O'd as early as cd13 and as late as cd20, so I'm still in my time frame. The way cervix looks and the cm are both good, so it should be anytime now...

I still haven't gotten my positive opk...It seems like it's really close though.

LC did you try the insem thing? How did it work out?

got my positive on wednesday..been bding since. if no luck tgis cycle then we will insem next cycle...no o for u yet???

Oh, yeah you said that before, duh lol Nope, no O for me yet. My opks are darker, but not positive yet and no smiley yet. Should be anytime...it's just taking its precious time I guess.

wow yours really is taking its time..sorry!! any day now!!

Hey all, feel so rough/sick today, have had to stop working and lie down! Think I felt this way at this time last month so not getting my hopes up. How is everyone doing?

sunshine u felt this way before af last month? well..i hope its dif this time for u!!! when is af due? im in my 2ww....*&%#@.

I'm still waiting for a positive opk. We are leaving for Chicago tomorrow morning, so we can't do anymore insems this month. So, unless I O today or tomorrow, I'm pretty much assuming I'm out this month.

Loveshine-hope you get some good news this month!

I got my smiley! Yay! We may still have a chance this month! Now I can relax and enjoy the vacation lol

on the same dpo time frame as you jury 3! good luck and enjoy that vacation!

So when you get your smiley do you do it that day or wait for the next day?

Hey girls, how are you doing? I am 10DPO and 'nearly' POAS! I have one that picks up 10ml /u and I was really tempted so went to the loo to do it and... couldn't pee! Taking that as a sign I shouldn't do it lol.

I couldn't that time but then did it half an hour later and no surprise - BFN. Argh.

still early
i will never test before missed af again..

I don't know why I did. Such an idiot. Constipation is not even a real symptom. Clutching at straws as usual :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->