luck for February/March BFP

It can be a symptom of anything though. I need to accept that it's never going to happen without help then every month will be easier to handle I think.

The problem is the problem isn't likely to be with me so we'll have to go down the IVF route and not sure I'm ready for that yet.

bluz-Thanks! Let's get some bfps!

lamago-When you get the smiley, you have 12-36 hours until you actually O. So, if possible, you would bd at least 2-3 days in a row. However, sperm can live up to 5 days, so if you do it the day of positive opk you should be covered either way.

LoveSunshine-Hold out on that testing!

I was just reading about using opk's as hpt's in 2ww...im bored so im going to try and keep track of them throughout my 2ww

hi girls,hows everyone?its been a while tht ive posted here....i see most of u are in your tww...yaaay...cheering u girls :)
afm....got my hcg levels tested this morning and now at last my levels r normal...gonna start taking my pre natals and folic acid and then its a 12 week wait till i start to ttc...will b soo happy to c bfps from u girls while i wait for mine :)

Hey girl!!!! I was going to message u to see how u were doing. glad to see u pop in.

Shall I hold me pee for 4 hours and then do a test? Vote now! ;-)

I have a tone of opk's left, so im using them to test. so far they've been negative, but im only 5dpo..

Not until Friday :-/ I'm not very good at waiting lol as you know from previous months. How are you doing?

Well, FF thinks I O'd yesterday. However, I think I O'd the day before (light cramping the day before and yesterday my bbs started getting sore). So, I'm only 1 or 2 dpo. I actually haven't paid too much attention to what cd I am this whole cycle. Now that I've O'd, I'm still not too obsessed with it. I'm trying to just relax a little this month and not get too crazy about it. I think time actually goes by faster if I'm not as focused on it. So, I'm glad we are on vacation and have things to distract me this week!

relax jury! :)
sunshine, wait as long as you can..

yeah definitely wait and keep your mind busy... been awhile since ive been on and this month has gone by so fast.... we dtd without even thinking of dates ( but luckily managed to do them during O i think) and I feel good... well I havent felt the greatest but the stress of did i didnt i isnt there... good luck girls! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->