luck for February/March BFP

So im using opks during my tww bc i have been reading about how they can be used as hpt's..well 3 and 4 dpo were light result lines..today at 5dpo its darker and almost as dark as control line..i clearly already o'd..got that positive on the 13th...are u guys thinking what im thinking? Im going to do another opk tomorrow am since i already did that one this am.. and all my reading convinced me using opks as hpt is legit..but when u get your pos opk to then confirm with hpt...omg..... any thoughts?

Wow sounds Gud...I actually realised my pregnancy last mth bcos of the opk...my only doubt is tht it's just 5 dpo..well it wudnt hurt to keep at it

Thats what im thinking..gives me something to do and experiment with

lc-You don't temp, right? Are you having any EWCM? The reason I ask, not to be a downer, is bc it seems awfully early for you to have any kind of positives yet. Opks don't confirm an O, but a temp rise would. I'm sorry, I am not trying to rain on your parade, I promise! I just tend to be a realist....

BFN at 13DPO using FMU and a test which is 10ml/u so very sensitive. I'm out I think but I'm ok :) had to test because I'm going to the pub with some friends tonight. Fingers crossed MrsLCS!!

yea, im not sturdy on this..thought I would give it a try..it was lighter today then yesterday.. i dont temp, but next cycle i will start i think

I definitely think it helps to really pinpoint what day you O for sure. I would quit opks before I quit temping lol Hopefully we'll see some bfps and won't have to worry about a next cycle!

Loveshine-You are not out until AF shows!

One of the girls on another thread tested at 13 dpo and it was bfn, then she got a bfp on cd 16....FYI

I know, I know :) I have a horrible feeling I have lengthened my cycle by taking EPO from CD1 until I ovulated so not feeling anything yet. Hope you're doing ok?

Could be a lengthened cycle...or you could be preggo lol I'm doing good. I am 3 dpo and not ss'ing. We have been busy exploring Chicago, so we aren't focused too much on what cd I am or anything like that. Trying not to pick out every little thing this time, I just want to pass the 2ww by as quickly as I can!

yeah dont take the 13 dpo as a complete negative because hcg levels spike every 72 hours until 6 weeks pregnant and then they are at their maximum levels for testing... so i have friends that also got bfn... but a few days later they tested again and it was bfp... good luck everyone... still holding onto this month... ill know at the end of the month!

yes my pregnancy i didnt get a bfp til over a week after missed af

BFN at 13DPO using FMU and a test which is 10ml/u so very sensitive. I'm out I think but I'm ok :) had to test because I'm going to the pub with some friends tonight. Fingers crossed MrsLCS!!

anything new today for you?

Could be a lengthened cycle...or you could be preggo lol I'm doing good. I am 3 dpo and not ss'ing. We have been busy exploring Chicago, so we aren't focused too much on what cd I am or anything like. that. Trying not to pick out every little thing this time, I just want to pass the 2ww by as quickly as I can!

hope your vaca is going well!! good for u for not obsessing and just relaxing

Thanks LC! Vaca is still going well. Tomorrow night starts all the wedding festivities. My wife's brother is getting married Saturday. So, we should be pretty busy over the next few days!

How are you doing?

Hey everyone, no brown or AF yet but really think I messed up my cycle with the EPO so we shall see. Not testing again now. Hope you're all ok xx

Evening Primrose Oil.

AF due today but no sign and another BFN :-/

jury that sounds fun!!! nice to get away for a bit
sunshine- arent u at like 13dpo?? not sure what epo is..but hang in there!

nothing off the wall for me..woke up to a growling stomach and sneezy..boobs have been achey past three days..notging crazy..just happy its friday

Yeah 13 or 14 DPO I think. If the tests I use weren't so flipping sensitive I'd still have some hope I think :-/

And I said I wasn't going to test again but then I did - I'm an addict lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->