luck for February/March BFP

Well somethings wrong with me...qweezy pale sweaty diarrea (tmi). I got two tests..will take one today and see what happens tomorrow. i hate this lol..

Any af sign for u yet? Hope it stays away for you!!!!!

You're still really early, it takes time. Don't lose hope!!

No sign of AF for me :shrug: no idea!!

Yes, it's still early. Fx for you. Mrs LCS. I'm feeling a little deflated af due April 2 or 3 but I got ht lh surge on day 15 and baby danced that night but have not been able to since. My brother was hurt in a fire and I've bee. Too exhausted with staying up late and visiting. I feel like I missed this month again. The worst part is doctor scheduled hsg for this coming month so I'm praying baby will come so no hsg is necessary!

Hey all, still no AF for me and I've started to feel sick but another BFN this morning so no idea what's going on :cry:

Hope you're all ok xx

hopefully it stays away sunshine! cramps this morning for me, but no spotting yet..its only 9am here though..and my af isnt "due" (no idea when she's due anymore) but 30 day cycle would put her coming on the 29th.. but im thinking she is coming bc i have strong lower back pain and cramping this am. doctor IS going to give me some sort of pill if nothing happens this cycle..or i wont leave lol

I'm out Mrs LCS :-( The witch has arrived :cry:

Fingers crossed for you though xx

damn!!!!!!!! i was counting on you! ;) its ok girlfriend.. hang in there. mine isnt due til end of the week.. @%@^@! im checking every hour lol since my cycles are weird now.

Update: tested this morning and bfn. Figures as much. Don't know why I keep thinking anything will change. We had 11 eggs. What a joke. Been crying all morning. Waiting for the witch to arrive Wednesday then off to round 5 of clomid..

Yes, it's still early. Fx for you. Mrs LCS. I'm feeling a little deflated af due April 2 or 3 but I got ht lh surge on day 15 and baby danced that night but have not been able to since. My brother was hurt in a fire and I've bee. Too exhausted with staying up late and visiting. I feel like I missed this month again. The worst part is doctor scheduled hsg for this coming month so I'm praying baby will come so no hsg is necessary!

aw, hugs, sorry about your brother!

why does it take long with clomid?? i thought it was normally supposed to make it happen quicker..have they told you any reasons?? sorry DAnnixo. :( I know how frustrated you are..

why does it take long with clomid?? i thought it was normally supposed to make it happen quicker..have they told you any reasons?? sorry DAnnixo. :( I know how frustrated you are..

Clomid is not a miracle pill. It works different for everyone.

Clomid is not a miracle pill. It works different for everyone.

i wish you the best of luck Dannixo! Try to keep your head up..i know its easier said than done..but thoughts to you!:thumbup:

LoveSunshine-Boo!!! I really thought you were going to see that bfp this month! I'm sorry :( :hugs:

Dannixo-If AF isn't due until Wed, then you still aren't out. Don't be sad yet... :hugs:

lamago-Sorry about your brother, I hope he's doing better....You are definitely not out, all it takes is one! That actually sounds pretty perfect, that little sperm could very well have made it up there and been ready and waiting when the egg was released! FX'd for you :)

LoveSunshine-Damn you AF

Dannixo-Ditto, hope is the last to go. But I definitely know it's hard.

Jury3 - Thanks, I'm going to try to stay positive. I still have a few weeks to go. I'm actually into the April testing .

af is due in 4 days so im still here in march... we will see....

Im out. pretty sure its now af blood..5 days early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"