luck for February/March BFP

Hi all!! I'm so sorry mrslcs- I was convinced u were too! After my dnc my period was all over the place! I was totally devasted yesterday- I cried the whole day!! :(

I would love to try smep but my hubby has just informed me he is going away to work the week of valentines- which would be fertile week! This makes me want to cry again- so we don't even have a decent shot at gettin a BFP- we only have 2 days a week to try! Devasted wouldn't be in it! :( :( :( BUT I'm Tryn to feel more positive today! Tryn to concentrate on the brilliant thugs I do have- I just got an offer for a new job- and I'm moving house in April! I asked hubby to take the week off but he laughed and said we had a mortgage to pay! He's a self employed joiner so doesn't get holiday pay!

Well we will see in 4 weeks time!! Good luck everybody!! :) I'm glad I can share this journey with u all AGAIN!! :) xx

awww thanks girl! i woke up with good spirits today, ready to rock this next cycle and be more aware of my O and more bd'ing..
sorry your husband is leaving for that time!!! wish you could just freeze his :spermy: and then put it in there yourself when he is gone hahah.. that would be ideal! haha.. its going to happen for us all, just a matter of when! im wishing you the best, i know how you feel..but taht is why we are all here for eachother! xoxox

Thanks for the welcoming ladies! How was ya'lls night?

HI lovelies...hows u????
tarabay...dont lose hope...as i said IT IS GOIN TO HAPPEN...
AFM---super gud mood today...althought ive been having a stiff neck for a couple ofweeks now...initially thought i had slept wrong but even with sleeping without a pillow the pain lingers and its 2 weeks this weekend....now starting towonder if somethings wrong...oh the torment our body puts us thro :p

goin ok here, enjoying some guilt free drinks tonight.. start the new job tomorrow morning (so not too many drinks for me) already filled dh in on when the big game for us begins ahhaha. told him to be ready..haha

Congrats on the new job Mrs.LCS!! Wish u a great start tomorrow! So what are ya'lls game plan for this cycle?

Congrats on the new job Mrs.LCS!! Wish u a great start tomorrow! So what are ya'lls game plan for this cycle?

thanks love. my game plan is BD'ing ...lol.. no, but really, there is a long post on here posted earlier that i am going to follow through and through..did you see it??
sticking with the same prenatals, and baby aspirin i've been taking.. maybe hit the gym a bit more to try to stay in shape..and to not drink alcohol during this time either..just to be safe.. but def more BD'ing and OPK's

I was 99.9999% sure I was pregnant! Period was 4 days late, never ever late..had all the symptoms that i never got with period coming.. and this am bark red discharge..followed later in the with hints of brighter red blood..
so, I'm thinking that I am out for the Feb BFP.. Anyone want to join me for the Feb/March wait?
:sex::spermy::dust::test::bfp:

Hey Mrs. LCS,
I am back. Double depressed with life:cry: y'all are the only people I am interacting with right now:cry: DH is being very supportive, but still...:cry:

Hi lovelies...how r u guys doin??
Just wanted to tell u girls tht i have a HSG dye test tomorrow...wasnt nervous till this morning...just struck me tht wat wud i do if the 1 tube tht i have is blocked...the thought is scaring me now....:sulk::sulk:
On a gud note...dh booked us a trip to San Diego for 5 days on the valentines day weekend...yyyaaaayyy :happydance::happydance:...its also goin to be my fertile time ....double yay....
Now fx tht the darn test goes well tomorrow :shrug::shrug:

Hi Ladies,

Finally found this thread!

CD 4 for me today. Looking forward to some Valentine's bding!

Pdxmom, hope your test goes well! I've heard a few people get pregnant right after having an HSG done, so hopefully that will be you!

Hi Ladies,

Finally found this thread!

CD 4 for me today. Looking forward to some Valentine's bding!

Pdxmom, hope your test goes well! I've heard a few people get pregnant right after having an HSG done, so hopefully that will be you!

Hy 7k...yes im hoping for the same too...its nice tht well b on vacation during my fertile time...dh will b relaxed and not thinking of work...and i feel alil more confident cos the last time i got pg was wen he was on vacation...ithink hes got very happy swimmers then :haha::haha:..i too have heard of woen falling preggers just after the test...im actually worried cos i have just 1 tube...the chances of tht tube picking the egg r slim but im still hopefull...lets c how tomorrow goes :wacko::wacko:

I was 99.9999% sure I was pregnant! Period was 4 days late, never ever late..had all the symptoms that i never got with period coming.. and this am bark red discharge..followed later in the with hints of brighter red blood..
so, I'm thinking that I am out for the Feb BFP.. Anyone want to join me for the Feb/March wait?

Hey Mrs. LCS,
I am back. Double depressed with life:cry: y'all are the only people I am interacting with right now:cry: DH is being very supportive, but still...:cry:

why double depressed?? everything ok??? i know its supper hard, but its out of your hands..only thing that IS in your hands is how you react to it.. stay positive!!! (i know everything is easier said than done...)but its so true!

what is an HSG test?? (im new hahah) good luck with it!

what is an HSG test?? (im new hahah) good luck with it!

Ohh the HSG dye test is like an xray of your tubes...so they inject a dye into your uterus which passes through the fallopian tubes as well...they watch on a screen while the ink passes...if they dye goes thro well the we know tht the tubes r open so tht the egg can pass thro comfortably..or if there r any blockages in the tube or anything of tht sort...

Hey Mrs. LCS,

why double depressed?? everything ok??? i know its supper hard, but its out of your hands..only thing that IS in your hands is how you react to it.. stay positive!!! (i know everything is easier said than done...)but its so true!

Family issues, plus TWW killed me :cry: i was hopeful just like you. AF never shows up late, but this month she did. I was so mad :growlmad: I am going to try SMEP this time. Hope it works. Anyways, so glad you started this thread.

Hey Mrs. LCS,

Family issues, plus TWW killed me :cry: i was hopeful just like you. AF never shows up late, but this month she did. I was so mad :growlmad: I am going to try SMEP this time. Hope it works. Anyways, so glad you started this thread.

aw, thats hard.. well, maybe thats why your AF was late, due to the stress? its ok.. everything has a way of working itself out.. we're all in this together..makes it a bit more tolerable.. we're waiting together! :thumbup:
i had my hopes up wayyyyy to high especially only after one cycle after D&C.. i think it will just happen when its supposed to happen..all we can do is try our best to stay intune with our bodies and keep eachother sane ;)

TTC is definitely an emotional roller coaster! Hopefully we will all have lots of luck this month. An hopefully none of us have a falsely late AF!

pdx - a vacation sounds awesome! You will definitely be relaxed. I'm going away for two weeks in March so if there's no BFP this month then I will be looking forward to some vacation bding then!

I usually O around CD 19 or 20 (which works out to Feb 19 or 20) so I think this month we will try to BD every day from Feb 15 onwards until O. I'm going to start opks day 8 just in case.

weirdest thing just happened...i started spotting...wen i wipe theres blood...ihad finished af on cd3 and today is cd6...was having some cramping for like an hr before i saw the spotting....now dono wat to do...if spotting continues in the morning will have to cancel the HSG test...this has never happened to me...like NEVER....scared now :(

weirdest thing just happened...i started spotting...wen i wipe theres blood...ihad finished af on cd3 and today is cd6...was having some cramping for like an hr before i saw the spotting....now dono wat to do...if spotting continues in the morning will have to cancel the HSG test...this has never happened to me...like NEVER....scared now :(

that is so weird??? wonder what thats about?? id call your doc and ask..

Hey gurls, just wanted to update u on my spotting situation last night...so my doc said it was normal for tht to happen tht i think my period is over and i start spotting a couple of days later esp if we bded as just after i thought i finished..phewww...so tht was a big relief...then he said i cud go in and get the HSG done...did do tht too..the one tube tht i have is perfectly normal i cant wait to start bding now .....i know im goin to do gud...woohooo...bring it on :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->