luck for February/March BFP

I was 99.9999% sure I was pregnant! Period was 4 days late, never ever late..had all the symptoms that i never got with period coming.. and this am bark red discharge..followed later in the with hints of brighter red blood..
so, I'm thinking that I am out for the Feb BFP.. Anyone want to join me for the Feb/March wait?
:sex::spermy::dust::test::bfp:

Hi Mrs.LCS!! If I had to write my own post it would read exactly this. I thought this was my lucky month too, I was 4 days late which has never happened I'm always 30-31 day cycles. This afternoon I started to get a little cramping down there and when I went to the bathroom it was dark brown. When I got home she was in full swing...was a little disappointed. We used digital opk and I got 3 days of positive and we b'd on the first day and the last day only, we missed the second day I'm thinking that's when I may have O'd and we missed it :(

Hoping we get our BFP real soon, only have this month and next month to have a 2013 :baby:

Sprinkling lots of dust in here :dust: :dust:

I was 99.9999% sure I was pregnant! Period was 4 days late, never ever late..had all the symptoms that i never got with period coming.. and this am bark red discharge..followed later in the with hints of brighter red blood..
so, I'm thinking that I am out for the Feb BFP.. Anyone want to join me for the Feb/March wait?

Hi Mrs.LCS!! If I had to write my own post it would read exactly this. I thought this was my lucky month too, I was 4 days late which has never happened I'm always 30-31 day cycles. This afternoon I started to get a little cramping down there and when I went to the bathroom it was dark brown. When I got home she was in full swing...was a little disappointed. We used digital opk and I got 3 days of positive and we b'd on the first day and the last day only, we missed the second day I'm thinking that's when I may have O'd and we missed it :(

Hoping we get our BFP real soon, only have this month and next month to have a 2013 :baby:

Hi baby,i understand ur sad and tht ok its normal..but ull soon realise uve got a fresh new start to try again this mth...abt not exactly getting th o correctly ..i think u did well..and its not 100% definite tht even if u bd exactly at the right time tht u will catch the egg for sure...so dont stress yourself out...u can do as much as try your best :thumbup:
and for this yr baby...as long as we all gett our sticky beans this yr i doesnt matter :hugs::hugs: all the best for this mth :flower:

Aww thanks for all the positive comments, pdxmom!!! It's nice knowing we all share similar thoughts and feelings. I never give up and with each new cycle I learn something new. Today was just a hard day when I saw AF, I thought I was going to have a birthday bfp gift.

Well it's time to look ahead and start a new cycle on a positive note. I see you also have 31 day cycles like me, your a week ahead though so I'm looking forward to seeing you get your bfp first :hugs:

aww thanks glad u can relate and find some sort of acceptance with all this..i know its hard..but we have eachother..all these ladies on here are the best and surely know their stuff..welcome to our group!!!

Thank you, glad I joined and I'm looking forward in going through this journey together with you all.

Hey gurls, just wanted to update u on my spotting situation last night...so my doc said it was normal for tht to happen tht i think my period is over and i start spotting a couple of days later esp if we bded as just after i thought i finished..phewww...so tht was a big relief...then he said i cud go in and get the HSG done...did do tht too..the one tube tht i have is perfectly normal i cant wait to start bding now .....i know im goin to do gud...woohooo...bring it on :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :sex:

Great news about the dye test pdxmom! What a relief!

Hope we have some more BFPs this month!

Must have been something in the water last month because a bunch of us were late. I was late two days and normally right on time and thought FOR SURE I was pregnant. It's crazy how our minds will play tricks on us like that!

Lots of dust to you this month! Hope you get your BFP :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey Mrs.LCS, I just realized that we have the exact same cycle I am on cd6 too. But, Sadly I am not 100% sure when I ovulate & I am reluctant to buy am ov predictor. However, I am tempted to buy pre-seed. I read SO MANY good reviews abt it.

Hey Mrs.LCS, I just realized that we have the exact same cycle I am on cd6 too. But, Sadly I am not 100% sure when I ovulate & I am reluctant to buy am ov predictor. However, I am tempted to buy pre-seed. I read SO MANY good reviews abt it.

oh sweet! i too am not sure exactly when i ovulate! i have no idea..ive been going off of an app on my phone.. because this si the first time im actually TRYING to concieve. haha.. but i think im going to get the opk's this time and try that way..and just BD like every day to everyother day..
what is preseed???

Hi Ladies

I am new to this forum and this is my first post.

I got married at Christmas and have been ttc since then. I would love to join this group, I think my friends are sick of my ttc talk already lol!

I never ever thought I would want to start a family but now that I do I want to be pregnant yesterday. Patience has never been a strong point of mine.

Hi Ladies

I got married at Christmas and have been ttc since then. I would love to join this group, I think my friends are sick of my ttc talk already lol!

I never ever thought I would want to start a family but now that I do I want to be pregnant yesterday. Patience has never been a strong point of mine.

well, you joined the right group! we are all impatient and very persistent! :) welcome!

oh sweet! i too am not sure exactly when i ovulate! i have no idea..ive been going off of an app on my phone.. because this si the first time im actually TRYING to concieve. haha.. but i think im going to get the opk's this time and try that way..and just BD like every day to everyother day..
what is preseed???

Lauren pressed is a sperm friendly lubricant...usually used by those who dont c too much of cm...some also use it to get more cm even tho they naturally have it...some say bcos its sperm friendly it helps the little guys swim faster :winkwink:

thats crazy! ok, makes sense.. maybe i'll get me some of that..cant hurt.

Hi Ladies

I know exactly how you feel... Welcome!

Hi Ladies

Welcome tothe crazies MrsM...all of us here can totally relate to wat ur saying...and dont worry none of us will tire of hearing your ttc talk...:hugs::hugs:

So girls today shud officially b the first day i bd according to the SMEP ...but im still very litly spotting from ydays test and the spottin tht started on monday...so question is...do u think ishud still bd today or shud i skip cd8 and start SMEP from cd10?????

Start now like NOW!!! If it we'r me I would start now! My reason is because if I got to the end of the month and af arrived with no BFP I would be so cross with myself thinking I didn't do it that day!! It says to do it today on the smep plan so I would do it!! This Saturday is cd8 for me, but I think I'm gona start tomorrow or maybe even tonight, and ten def on Friday Saturday and Sunday- hubby going away on Monday, if I'm nf exhausted then I might even try and get up in the middle of the night on Monday morning and bd again before he goes! He won't be home till Friday again so well go again fri Saturday and Sunday lol! I doubt itl happen for me this cycle but I'm gona try as bet I can- I was devasted last cycle more so than I usually am so I'm gna try to not feel that way!! This is our 3 cycle- 3rd time lucky????? First mc was 4 cycles and 2nd mc was 3 cycles- so I'm hoping it won't be long!! Fxd everybody!! Xx

So--- YES DO IT TONIGHT!!!!! :)

Must have been something in the water last month because a bunch of us were late. I was late two days and normally right on time and thought FOR SURE I was pregnant. It's crazy how our minds will play tricks on us like that!

Lots of dust to you this month! Hope you get your BFP :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks!! makes me feel a little bit better :hugs

P.s Love your Yorkie, I have one toooo!!! thank god for them :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back