luck for February/March BFP

Thanks!! makes me feel a little bit better :hugs

P.s Love your Yorkie, I have one toooo!!! thank god for them :winkwink:

Thanks! He is spoiled rotten! He is my baby for now :)

My opks should hopefully arrive tomorrow and then I think I will start them on the weekend. We are planning to BD every day for the 5 days prior to and including ovulation, assuming that I ovulate at the same time as the last two months!

Good luck to everyone starting the SMEPing today!

My opks should hopefully arrive tomorrow and then I think I will start them on the weekend. We are planning to BD every day for the 5 days prior to and including ovulation, assuming that I ovulate at the same time as the last two months!

OMG, Lauren I am so scared. our SMEP starts tomorrow :thumbup: will it work, I so hope it works and we get our :bfp: :pink:

OMG, Lauren I am so scared. our SMEP starts tomorrow :thumbup: will it work, I so hope it works and we get our :bfp: :pink:

hahah, what is SMEP???

I would love to join,

I'm on cd16 today and we haven't BD'd since...i'm hoping for a March BFP as it is my would've been due date...got a MC in july last year :( really have my fingers crossed for March:thumbup:

Hapy BD'ng to those in their fertile period. :dust::dust:

I would love to join,

I'm on cd16 today and we haven't BD'd since...i'm hoping for a March BFP as it is my would've been due date...got a MC in july last year :( really have my fingers crossed for March:thumbup:

Hapy BD'ng to those in their fertile period. :dust::dust:

aw good luck girl.. March is a lucky month!

Hi Ladies

I am new to this forum and this is my first post.

I got married at Christmas and have been ttc since then. I would love to join this group, I think my friends are sick of my ttc talk already lol!

I never ever thought I would want to start a family but now that I do I want to be pregnant yesterday. Patience has never been a strong point of mine.

I know exactly how you feel... Welcome!

how are you doing lovesunshine! i see your mood is grumpy?

hahah, what is SMEP???

Well, Its the Sperm Meets Egg Plan we been talking about all along. Someone posted the whole plan on this thread...............I be...lieve..:wacko: I gu...ess....or am I sleep walking.

hahah, what is SMEP???

Well, Its the Sperm Meets Egg Plan we been talking about all along. Someone posted the whole plan on this thread...............I be...lieve..:wacko: I gu...ess....or am I sleep walking.

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got it. yes!

when should i start using the OPK's i bought some..

i got my opk's today.. i'll start this weekend too..along with the bd'ing..

when should i start using the OPK's i bought some..

Hey u shud start using the Opks from cd10...but bd from cd8...u said u were goin the SMEP route too rite??

When you start using opks really depends on when you usually O. The earliest I've O'd is cd13, so I started today (cd9) just to be safe. You O anywhere from 12-36 hours later (or something like that).

Gah my opks didn't come in the mail today! I hope they arrive tomorrow or I won't be able to start on the weekend.

Luckily I usually O late (CD 20ish) Probably starting on CD 10 is overkill for me

Have fun with the with the :sex: :sex: ladies!

Hi All,
i started using my opks too today cd9 bcos like jury said the earliest ive od is cd13...i have a longer luteal phase...well i must also say this is the first time im using those tiny opk strips..ive always just used the smileys...this time ithink im goin todo the smileys with fmu bcos thts wat it says on the box and then use the other strips in the afternoon...today strip had a light line on it...defenitely not anywhere close to as darkas the control line tho...but jeez i dono how im gonna not pee for 4 hrs before doin thte test everyday...thts goin to b themost diff part of me in the "trying" process ....oh also im still having quite abit of brownish/reddish discharge...still assuming its from my hsg test on tuesday...it has to stop by tomorrow tho cos itll b cd10 and I WANT TO BD :)

hey girls got my opk strips..i will start bding this weekend and im doing the plan we talked about earlier!!

hey girls got my opk strips..i will start bding this weekend and im doing the plan we talked about earlier!!

Good luck with all the :sex: !!! Can't wait to join you ladies in 2 weeks...got my opk's also today in the mail will be trying a different approach this month similar to the smep.

Can't wait to see BFP soon :happydance:

Think I might be ovulating today and I don't see my OH until tomorrow :-( I guess this won't be our month :-(

Hi All,
i started using my opks too today cd9 bcos like jury said the earliest ive od is cd13...i have a longer luteal phase...well i must also say this is the first time im using those tiny opk strips..ive always just used the smileys...this time ithink im goin todo the smileys with fmu bcos thts wat it says on the box and then use the other strips in the afternoon...today strip had a light line on it...defenitely not anywhere close to as darkas the control line tho...but jeez i dono how im gonna not pee for 4 hrs before doin thte test everyday...thts goin to b themost diff part of me in the "trying" process ....oh also im still having quite abit of brownish/reddish discharge...still assuming its from my hsg test on tuesday...it has to stop by tomorrow tho cos itll b cd10 and I WANT TO BD :)

i guess this all makes sense now..brownish/red was prob positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->