luck for February/March BFP

i know! well, honestly..i dont know my cycles anymore since my D&C in December.. i used to be every 28 days on the dot..now i was 32, 26, 26 with 3 days of brown d/c prior to each period flow..so strange.. i have a gyn appt april 1st..hoping to get some answers..maybe its just hormonal changes? But i'm hoping there is no issues that are preventing me from conceiving. I'm going to talk to her about clomid as well.

yeah good luck and let us know! I have the same kind of issues the past 6 months with mine, Im guessing its stress... since me and my OH moved to another country 8 months ago...

Any word ladies? I'm 11 dpo and tested bfn. AF due Monday, spotting should start tomorrow. I'm sure she'll show...

keep us posted jury.
just waiting for my af to be over now lol

I've seen 6 bfps on threads in the last week...I feel like that's too many, like there's a quota and it's been filled. So, now I won't get one...I may be crazy, but that's how it has me thinking...usually bfps give me hope, but not this time! lol

i know what you mean..feel like its never going to happen

Hi ladies, had my ultrasound today. Still had one follicle that hasn't disappeared yet but we got the go ahead for the new round. We are lowering the dose back down to 50 mg seeing as I had 11 eggs at 100 mg. really hope this 5th month is it! We have another mid cycle ultrasound April 8th on cd 12. We will be getting the trigger shot this time and then doing our first iui in the 9th. Excited to try something new although its pretty expensive so not sure how many we will do.

jury3 - I try not to think about the quota. Like I once told my nieces that were arguing who was more sexy, "There's enough sexy for everyone!" (i do know what you mean tough )

Dannixo- have your doctors mentioned anything about the thickness of your lining? I just heard it's detected though ultrasound but that if it's good doctors wont even mention it. I had an ultrasound and obgyn said everythign was fine.

Mrs.LCS - I asked my obgyn for clomid but she said I didnt need it because I was ovulating but my post-O progesterone was been betwwen 7 and 9.4 on CD 21. I also get 26-39 day cycles with 2-3 day period lenghts. I'm not sure if it's progesterone .... i'm taking GNC fertility Blend this month for the vitex.

8 DPO for me. AF day quickly approaches!

Well, spotting has started, AF should be here Sunday or Monday...

jury3 - I try not to think about the quota. Like I once told my nieces that were arguing who was more sexy, "There's enough sexy for everyone!" (i do know what you mean tough )

Dannixo- have your doctors mentioned anything about the thickness of your lining? I just heard it's detected though ultrasound but that if it's good doctors wont even mention it. I had an ultrasound and obgyn said everythign was fine.

Mrs.LCS - I asked my obgyn for clomid but she said I didnt need it because I was ovulating but my post-O progesterone was been betwwen 7 and 9.4 on CD 21. I also get 26-39 day cycles with 2-3 day period lenghts. I'm not sure if it's progesterone .... i'm taking GNC fertility Blend this month for the vitex.

8 DPO for me. AF day quickly approaches!

Both times I have gotten my ultrasound my doctor always says my lining is good. Then she moves on the something else. Very fast paced.

lc-Yeah, there's probably some chance of that, but I very seriously doubt it. I have a feeling AF will be coming full force.

Well FF set my o date two days after I thought. This is my first month trying to temp because I missed a lot days :(! Now I might need to wait longer, but I might test early because I got it into my head that I might get a chemical pregnancy. :shrug:

Temp dropped and still spotting, AF should be here tomorrow.

lamago-Lol It makes me giggle everytime I see the "noooooo" What's going on with you?

AFM-AF showed a bit early last night, so it's on to the next cycle for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->