luck for February/March BFP

Lol, that's what I think when I see the appearance of the witch. ;).

I'm thinking of testing tomorrow morning went an stocked up with some hpt's. I'm hoping this is my month!

Good luck lamago I hope it's your month too!

Well im going on an 8 day long period..good thing doc appt today.

8 day period?! That sucks! I hope you get some answers today...keep us updated.

Bv infection..getting prescription. blood work on the 8th ..ultrasound to check the goods..then clomid :)

oh lauren cooll...at last ur getting into the course u want...now tht bfps not far off girl :)

Good, I'm glad they are agreeing with you and taking the steps to figure it all out! Your bfp is right around the corner!

Did you go through your gyno for that?

Yes my obgyn that did my d and c. i should have it for may cycle :) wonder how much it costs??

I've heard it's actually pretty cheap. I don't know if that's with insurance or not though.

Thanks pdx and jury. im very happy. see what all the bloodwork says and hoping for my bfp soon. how are u gus doing? pdx how much longer do u have to wait? Jury are u trying anything different this next time around?

My plan for this month includes: I have an appointment at my gyno tomorrow and they will be drawing blood to test levels. Then I will go back 7 days after ovulation to test progesterone.
I am also going to see a nutritionist this week and she will do a hair analysis. She will be able to see if I'm short on any minerals and see what toxins I have. Then she will make a meal plan for the entire month for me.
So, basically I'm making sure everything is functioning as it should and doing my part to get healthier!

Thanks! I feel almost silly doing the testing now, but at the same time I'm not ttcing the "traditional" way. I don't have an unlimited supply of sperm lol So, I'd rather find out now than wait after we've been trying for months. It's not just us, but our donor and his wife that we are inconveniencing! Hopefully everything will turn out ok and with taking better care of myself I will see a bfp sooner rather than later!

Agreed. i too am going to try to bring my bmi down a bit to help..
Just want to try clomid since my periods are not normal anymore..idk..she mightjust be doing this to pacify me lol..but just waiting for ultrasound on the 8th..blood work on 15th and follow up appt 17th..so lots of things im waiting for yet before clomid is a yes i guess..but just want to make sure all is working properly in there lol. starting by clearing up my bv..ugh.. im reading lots of horror stories about clomid not working for some..and having to move on to iui and ivf..ughhhhh...i never imagined baby making would be so complex.

Mrs LCS, I'm so glad for you. I'm still trying to convince my obgyn to give me clomid even tough I've had low progesterone the last three months. This month I came back with a 4.5 which is not even ovulating. Ughhh. My temperature did rise tough. I'm so confused.

I did an hpt today 9 or 11 dpo and it was negative. My doc wants to do an hsg this month but I'm so worried about it.

Not too many positives on this side yet.

Jury, it's good your getting the work-up. Here's to everything coming up roses!

lc-Don't look that far ahead! Have faith that everything will come out clear and you will get your bfp soon! At least wait until all your tests are done before you worry about iui and ivf lol

lamago-Are you seeing a pcp or your gyno? I've heard of women going directly to the RE for help if their gyno isn't cooperative. Hope you get it all figured out!

Ive got 7 weeks more of waiting to do :wacko:
Honestly time seems to fly by and im so glad thts happening :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"