luck for February/March BFP

sunshine, have you used opks to confirm?? hmmmm.?????

this morning i noticed my areolas were much larger than normal..what the hell.. and today im so tired..no amount of coffee can fix me today..but its muggy and about to rain too.. so not sure... but the boob thing was weird..to the point where i was like, what..whoa..thats new.. im only 4dpo..so prob nothing. i get my blood tests monday taken and reviewed on wednesday..im so impatient.

hows everyone else doing?

Nah I don't use opks, maybe I should consider it...

Opks are very helpful and I would definitely recommend them. They don't confirm O though, they only confirm a surge. Some women, like those with PCOS, can get an LH surge on their opk, but never actually O. That's why I always recommend temping too, but I totally understand that it can make things more stressful for some people. Opks are a good start for sure though!

Hows everyone? I have my cd 21 blood work monday

Hope today goes well for you Mrs LCS!

I'm ok, not really worrying or interested this month because I know we're out so just waiting for the next cycle lol.

Hope you're all ok.

hey sunshine! it went ok i guess..8 viles of blood later, hahahah.. so we'll see what doc says Wednesday.
I'm feeling so many symptoms this past week. (but i have been every cycle since D&C)

my boobs had very sharp pains late last night before bed, and I had cramps from 4-7 dpo, none yet today..but i was also so bitchy 6dpo.. which im not usually at all ever, period is "due" saturday..haha..i think..so we'll see.. very anxious/nervous feeling my stomach has.

8dpo (if i even o'd..) but im so tired today..i have literally sat here at work all day and did nothing but read online..its 3:30pm and i could fall asleep right now. I've peed 3 times from 8am-1pm (i usually am too lazy to get up to even pee..) my lower back feels like i was lifting heavy things all day..and i wasnt..i keep waiting for a call from my doctor (since i got cd 21 blood work done today) and waiting for her to be like, um.. good news! lol..
burpy, tired, pee a lot, mouth more watery than normal..
heres to symptom spotting

8dpo (if i even o'd..) but im so tired today..i have literally sat here at work all day and did nothing but read online..its 3:30pm and i could fall asleep right now. I've peed 3 times from 8am-1pm (i usually am too lazy to get up to even pee..) my lower back feels like i was lifting heavy things all day..and i wasnt..i keep waiting for a call from my doctor (since i got cd 21 blood work done today) and waiting for her to be like, um.. good news! lol..
burpy, tired, pee a lot, mouth more watery than normal..
heres to symptom spotting

Hahahah...gud job on the ss...it wudnt b fair to the tww if u werent...hopefully all your results will come back really nice :thumbup:

thanks lol.. after a while you start to think your making up all the symptoms lol..
how are you doing? how long til you can ttc again?

thanks lol.. after a while you start to think your making up all the symptoms lol..
how are you doing? how long til you can ttc again?

Im fine...luckily time is flying by quicker than i had thought...so thts been great... i have another 5 weeks to go ... :happydance:

oh 5 weeks will fly! probably fly by a lot quicker feeling than a 2ww :)

oh 5 weeks will fly! probably fly by a lot quicker feeling than a 2ww :)

Ya at the rate the past few weeks have gone by im sure the rest will b over with soon too...tomorrow i have my doc app to c wat shud b the next step...lets c..

No more cramps..but crazy pulled muscle feeling on right side

I look about 4 months pregnant today grrrr.

I ate pickled onions out of the jar and someone asked me if I'm preggo lol!

How are we alllllllllllllllllll?? Is it just me or has this TWW seemed like the longest ever...?

this has been the longest! I go in today to review my blood work with my doctor..hoping for SOME kind of news..either, "hey your pregnant.." or at least, "hey, you ovulate" lol..i have no symptoms whatsoever.. they left at 9dpo.. but its only 9am..
hows everyone else doing?

I just have a pickled onion and beetroot fetish. That's it.

Good luck today!

lol! whens aF due sunshine?
im not exactly sure..but im guessing Saturday for me.. lately i've been spotting a few days before it..but nothing yet.
seriously..if i end up pregnant..this is THE LAST time i will try to get pregnant lol..

I'm not due until Tuesday at the earliest, Thursday at the latest :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->